BRS's Boredom Busters (F for M) Thread Retired

Started by Sampais Wrath, February 27, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

**THREAD RETIRED**
About me

Hey I'm Sam. I'm a female living in the midwestern US, most active in the evenings. I've been around E off and on for close to 10 years now. Time flies when you're having fun after all. I can generally post at least a few times a week if not daily. When it comes to post lengths I strive for 3+ paragraphs but, ultimately what you give me is going to effect what I can give you. If you only give me one paragraph I'm not going to have much information to give you a nice detailed post. I'm a firm believer of quality over quantity.

I prefer to play over the forums here though depending on the game can be convinced to do discord. Regardless of where we play communication is key. I like to chat and get to know my partners. I'm far more likely to step outside my comfort zone for someone I might consider a friend than someone I rarely talk to. Likewise if you communicate with me I'm far more likely to work with you in extenuating circumstances and absences. I don't bite unless you've provoked it over months of issues ...or you asked. If we've played in the past and things didn't work out 99% of the time I'm happy to give it another shot. Only one player in all of my time has made my blacklist and sir if you're reading this you know who you are.

You can find my current O/Os here though be warned, they're sparse and under construction. I'm more than happy to answer any questions if there's something you want to try out. Quite frankly I'm happy to try most anything once and if I don't like it I'll speak up. I'm utterly indifferent on so many things, but will do those things for my partners.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124799.msg5490444#msg5490444

Difficult Decisions
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Living on a ranch isn't for everyone. It's backbreaking work. Everything is covered in dust and dirt. Cell reception sucks and it takes so long to get to any kind of civilization. It's not for everyone and it certainly wasn't for Black Devil Ranch's owner's son. He may have grown up there but he always thought there was more to life than cattle and horses so when he got the opportunity to study out of state he leapt at the chance to go to the big city.

Years passed but not all were great. Animals were getting sick with a strange illness, profits were falling. Things were going terribly wrong but the owners didn't let on about any of it to their son. They didn't want to worry him about their own affairs. It seemed like they'd get away with it until one terrible night. His mother and father were running errands lasting well into the night but luck and the weather were not on their side. Taking one turn too fast they skid off the road into a tree, help unable to reach them in time.

The lawyer in charge of their will was forced to call their only child with the news. They left him everything they had but there was one stipulation. His father seemed to know that given the opportunity his son would sell the ranch right away and wash his hands of the place so he had one last plan to try to bring his son back to the ranch. He wouldn't be getting any of his inheritance until he spent one last week there on the ranch. If nothing else it hurt more to have gotten to know the people you were about to fire.

Before he even had plane tickets booked a neighboring ranch had already contacted him with offers to buy the place. Something didn't seem right about those neighbors...

This is a game I had advertised almost a decade ago now and despite a few takers I'd still love to try another take at it. Essentially what I'd like to see is YC returning with plans to sell the place but when he meets MC and the other employees and starts to get to know them the decision gets harder as he begins to fall for the pretty girl (MC) working hard to keep things running. As the days go on things get more and more suspicious. He learns about the sick animals, declining sales and even a portion of the fence between them and the neighboring ranch neatly disassembled with a large amount of tire tracks on his property that weren't from his staff. As luck would have it there's a large pocket of oil on his land and his neighbors want it.

New Bodyguard
Sometimes bodyguards only last so long. It was time to pick a new one for the prince and next in line for the throne. In this group of recruits there are some strong looking soldiers, a few scrawny men who probably barely made it through training and...hey wait! How did a woman get to be a guard? The advisor suggests taking one of the stronger men but who is he to say what is best for you? After a brief consideration you call up the female. At least there will be something pretty to look at all day and hell maybe even better things can come from this. Guards can rarely tell their charges no after all.....

I'm looking to do more modern settings here but in the right circumstances I could be persuaded to do fantasy. All just depends on the circumstances.

One of the few things i ask is I do want the prince to be kind. I don't really want a spoiled brat or abusive, power hungry person. I also have a scene in mind for the future. There is an attack, the prince is evacuated for safety but his bodyguard must stay to fight and protect his home. When he finally is able to return she lays injured in a shallow fountain, the water around her red with her own blood. Quick help could certainly save her but she would be in no condition to perform her role for several days. 

Bodyguard Part 2
Always Craving!
Unfortunately the original of this game was not able to be seen through to completion but I still do not wish to see these ideas die. I'd absolutely love to reuse my character, Lynde, and bring her squad into this though I'm absolutely happy to work with anyone to make the plans into something fun for the both of us. I do not expect anyone to just pick up the other characters and continue on where it dropped. That's not fair to you to take the choice of your own characters away.

The basic premise of the game was he's a prince (though realistically could be anyone in a position where a guard would be beneficial) and she's his guard. She's saved him a few times and there's been some sexual tension between them. They end up stranded in the middle of nowhere and with nothing else to do but try to survive and talk to each other while her old squad mates and his top advisor work together to find them and bring them home. Falling to the stress they give in to some carnal desires and a bit after they've made it home she has the first missed period along with the morning sickness. Panic ensues as his reputation could be ruined by having a child out of wedlock with his employee and clearly she shouldn't be doing such a dangerous job while pregnant. Before they can decide what to do and have her step down another attack occurs and she steps in to protect him, being heavily injured in the process. She's rushed to a hospital and the trauma causes her to miscarry. She pulls through but is told she needs to retire from her position. The two big events have brought them much closer together and they decide to start a much more romantic relationship and try to have another child, after all he needs an heir to his throne someday. Her old squad takes up the mantle of their personal security, assisting with her recovery and care of her while she's pregnant. It wasn't discussed but I do see a marriage between them if for no other reason than protecting his reputation.

Wounded Starling
Modern day military squadron is sent on a covert mission to take out a target in another country. The mission is doomed from the start, the squad is almost entirely wiped out. There's just one survivor for the moment, the sniper who has been left wounded and dying. It's by sheer luck she's found either by an innocent civilian or one of her target's henchmen with a bit of a heart. In the original proposal she's taken in and nursed back to health by her savior simply because she resembles someone in his life he's lost whether it be a lover, daughter or anything else under the sun. Of course now that he's stopped nature from taking it's course there's danger to him as well. Her target was a powerful gang leader/Warlord/whatever villian with a tight hold on the community. Even caring neighbors would turn him, and especially the soldier, in just to be in the villian's good graces. Unfortunately duty bound she's got a job to do, take out the villian or die trying and she can't just hide in someone's basement the rest of her life. He might try to convince her not to try it, that they could run just to be together safely, but in her mind it's not the honorable thing to do.

Elemental Escape
This one I'm open to a lot more discussion. Another player and I nearly had this fleshed out to completion when they disappeared, but I would still love to do it.

In essence we had a post apocalyptic world with a militant government forcing it's rule over the impoverished people trying to survive. Through genetic experiments and manipulation they were able to create elemental soldiers. Those experiments were of course painful and traumatic for the subjects. Our characters went through them together, bonding over their shared trauma. They're forced to use the powers they gain from this to fight for the dictators yet neither of them want to. They build a relationship comforting each other in secret until MC discovers she's pregnant. They can't bear to see the child being taken and turned into another soldier and so they run. How long can they survive? How far can they get? Is there a happy ending here? Only one way to find out.

Originally the plan was for the male character to be protective and end up with water powers, able to create shielding mists and manipulate any amount of water as well healing abilities. MC was supposed to be hot headed and have electrical powers. If she got too worked up however she'd risk injuring herself in her attacks leaving her partner to heal her, gently chastising her for not thinking before zapping everything in sight. It was planned they'd be a team so that they could combine their powers for more devastating attacks as well.
Unexpected Consequences
What do you do when you end up in Munich during Oktoberfest? Join the festivities of course! Was it a layover what traveling for work? Did you plan it? Who cares? Enjoy the abundance of food, beer and good times! Why not make some new friends even if you don't speak the local language? Just be careful where you end up with those new friends, the smallest things can have the biggest consequences. That's what our dear, lovely visitor is soon to find after winding up spending the night with one of the local ladies.

After a small snafu trying to order some food from one of the stands without the ever so helpful English translations our lovely male tourist meets Lynde, a local lady stepping in to save him from the grumpy line he was holding up. Spending the day with her and her friends eating, drinking and playing games the two got a bit more daring, sharing his hotel room for the night. No one considered protection, they'd long given into their primal desires before either of them would even think about it. A one night stand to end an amazing day...

It was only a month later, both having returned to their lives when the message appeared on his phone. She was late, there's two pink lines and he was the only one she could remember waking up next to in recent times. She was scared. What was she going to do? Sure she couldn't expect the tourist she'd slept with to come help her, but she needed to at least step up and inform him right? What a surprise when he actually responded. Things needed to be worked out, a plan for what was to come. There had been chemistry when there was alcohol involved. Could that chemistry last?

Good evening! This was a sort of on the spot game another player and I had attempted, but it just didn't work out. With their permission I've decided to see if I can find another to play it out with me. The general idea is our male hero is visiting for the world famous Oktoberfest. Originally he was only there on a layover, giving a set deadline when the fun would end. That being said I'm open to YC traveling just for the festivities or really any other reason to end up there. MC, Lynde is a local, having lived in the area her whole life. She steps in to help after YC starts having some trouble with some of the local venders as he's unable to speak the local language. As they drink, play games and indulge in the food their bond grows, but the day can't last forever. Both of them drunk and eyeing each other they spend the night together. What they don't realize at the time is they've accidentally gotten her pregnant until they've both settled back into their day to day and her symptoms begin to show. The general idea was one would be moving to join the other, who leaves their homeland is up for debate, but it's not going to be easy. Dealing with the struggle of pregnancy and one adjusting to an entirely different country puts a strain on things. Can they make it through this together? What are they going to do once the baby is born? All that is up for discussion.
Other Current Cravings
I'd very much love to play out something as a pregnant character. I don't really have a story in mind at the moment so suggestions are entirely welcome. I mostly just want to enjoy the overall progression of the pregnancy from the anxiety inducing discovery through all the various changes, preferably with my character having a loving partner supporting her whether the child is his or not. Maybe there's a risk due to their careers or status. Maybe there's complications in the pregnancy?

Currently feeling having the pregnancy being early in the game to have better focus on it. This would likely become a very slice of life game.

I do like the idea of the couple at first being a more casual relationship or a forbidden relationship so they have reason to worry and hide it at first. I'm also always craving military style games so there's potential they could be squad mates getting kinky when their superior's back is turned? So many possibilities.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Characters
A section for characters that I have used in past games that I've really grown attached to and would love to use again with minor tweaks to fit the intended story.

Lynde Schröder

A German soldier full of spite that speaks her mind. Having grown up in poverty the finer things in life seem foreign to her, but she can be quite inventive with repurposing things to suit her needs. Strawberries appear to be her weakness as she can be bribed into some interesting situations with a few especially sweet ones.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Updated with Overcoming Prejudice and a few structural changes

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Added Wounded Starling and removed a couple old ideas that have lost their luster.

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Added a new craving section, opened up a previously taken game and removed an old game who's lost it's luster

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Removed the craving from Wounded Starling since someone has taken that game. Opened bodyguard part 2. Seriously want someone for bodyguard part 2.

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Added more detail to current cravings. Still really craving a pregnancy game and had a few ideas for it.

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Cleaned up some of the ideas to better reflect what I'm currently feeling. Hoping to start 1-2 new games depending on post frequency and complexity of the game. Merged Unexpected Consequences here to join the general ideas

Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

Did some general housekeeping. Still looking to start a game or two. Don't be afraid to suggest a spin on any of these

Sampai's Wrath#9204