Yaoi anyone?

Started by Kittenchan, September 30, 2008, 06:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenchan

I need a bit of a change up. Anyone want to do a yaoi rp with me?

My plot thoughts are:

School bullying ish idea.Human or something else being bullied all the time by a bigger and older student. Some how he is blackmailing the younger one or something to that extent; into him having him be more or less his bitch/pet. Forcing him to have sex with the older boy to get whatever it (blackmail or stolen object) back.

Demon/vampire gets a pet. Either the demon/vampire person takes a person or whatever as a pet. Does everything and anything he wants to him. The pet is fighting against it but will eventually get used to it. The demon/vampire likes to show off his pet to other demons and or vampires and such at like parties or something. Maybe ends up getting his pet stolen by a higher demon or vampire person and tries to get him back. And maybe that's when his pet realizes that the other guy loves him or whatever.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

magnamos

The first plot remind me too much of my own childhood (WITHOUT THE SEX YOU PERV >_< ) but the second plot sound nice. Which role would you pick?

Kittenchan

I wouldn't mind sub. Would you want a neko, human, elf?

XD My mind has been in the gutter so long; its become a health hazard....

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

magnamos

Well I guess a bulky Demon with a Neko pet would be the apex of brutality in the bedroom at least. Though if you want to pick the submissive role I would be the Demon I guess.

EDIT!: I gave it another thought. An Elf would be nice aswell but a Neko is also... damn, can't decide. Why don't you pick if Elf or Neko?

Kittenchan

Nekos work more naturally as pets for me... Better to lead around with a collar and leash since they don't like it in my rps... well most of the time.

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

magnamos

I really hope I don't get cute-flashed and still can be the evil rough demon lord at the sight of a cute Neko ???

Do you have any special requests what you want your Demon to be?

Kittenchan

lol... rough and mean when his pet doesn't listen... I'll send you a pm in a second.

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs