Sailor Moon: AU [LGBTQ+] [Original Verse] - [Discontinued]

Started by TheBlackThrone, July 13, 2018, 12:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Once upon a time, the Moon Kingdom ruled over the universe. The queen guarded the universe and all of its planets with the might of the other ruling kingdoms: Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn. There was one peculiar kingdom that interested her. The Kingdom of Earth whose king ruled over beings called “Humans.” Secretly, the curious queen would runaway to Earth to learn more about it with its king when one day, a darkness attacked.

The Dark Kingdom also known as the Negaverse expanded their conquest into the Moon Kingdom. It moved like a demon. Its evil tore open the Space-Time Doors guarded by Pluto and expanded throughout the Moon Kingdom, swallowing and corrupting everything in its path with its delectable evil. Armies turned on Armies, and then planets on planets. The princes and princesses of their respective kingdoms were forced back to the moon in a final effort to protect the queen. Each warrior fell except for Saturn, the Moon, and Earth. Fearful of what a new beginning would bring and fearful that she may never see her Earth lover again, the queen asked for the prince and princess of Saturn to destroy the universe.

Before Saturn proceeded, the queen summoned the power of her Silver Crystal and sealed all of her subjects within. Saturn took the crystal and using their phenomenal power destroyed the universe and the Dark Kingdom—so they believed. When the universe was reborn, the planets’ kingdoms were vacant. The humans of Earth were oblivious to the destruction. They called it the “Big Bang” and had no memory of a previous time. The Dark Kingdom had learned before the destruction that it could seal itself within the darkness that exists in the heart of every human. From the darkness, the Dark Kingdom began to slowly rebirth, but it was a painfully slow process, requiring for evil to prevail, which it did most significantly during World War 2.

When the queen of the Dark Kingdom, Nefra, was finally born, she took darkness into her womb and gave birth to the Four Kings of Heaven: Vicius; Wickard; Devio; and Terris. The kings sole purpose was to harvest the darkness from the hearts of the humans and restore the full power of the Dark Kingdom.

The New Year of 2000 brought about a new millennia. The moon was full and a single tear fell from it to earth. The tear was the Silver Crystal. When the crystal landed on earth, it released the spirits of the Moon Kingdom. In the year 2000, each spirit was reincarnated as a human. The humans would grow oblivious of their true destiny. They enjoyed a normal life until fate brought them together at a private university by the name of Bay Point in Bay Point, California, USA.

Bay Point is a prestigious private school in Northern California. It guarantees an excellent education and only the best of influences, promising the rearing of leaders and great minds. The president of the school is Gabriel Locklar. The mascot of the school is a Seahawk; and the colors of the school are black and blue, which wasn’t the wisest of color choices seeing as sports teams are constantly the butt of all black and blue jokes. Regardless, Bay Point has one of the most competitive and top sports teams in the nation.

At Bay Point, all students are required to wear a uniform and maintain a strict dress code for the sake of the professional development the school promises. All females wear skirts, high socks, blouses, and dress shoes; and all males will wear a suit and tie. For those students who identify themselves as either gender, they wear the uniform they identify with, but they are not permitted to mix and match.

Here at Bay Point university, your characters will be allowed to partake in 2 clubs and 4 classes. If you play Mercury, the geniuses of the group, then you are allowed up to 6 classes a semester because they can handle it. While at the university, all characters live on campus and in male and female dormitories. They will encounter many wicked attempts by the Dark Kingdom, and these attempts may not always be consensual.

All Sailors will be female. No exceptions. They are the reincarnated princesses who govern their designated half of the planet, usually the north. The one ruling planet is the Moon, where the Neo Queen of the Universe once resided. The Queen of the Universe is Sailor Moon in this game.

All Knights are males. No exceptions. They are the reincarnated princes who govern their designated half of the planet, usually the south. While the knights respect the Neo Queen, they have devoted themselves to the King of Earth who is Terra Knight in this game.

Outer Senshi are those princesses and knights of the planets: Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, and Pluto. They will also be the international exchange students in the game. You can have their nationality come from any part of the world. The Outer Senshi always had a turbulent relationship with the Inner Senshi (Mars, Mercy, Jupiter, and Venus). Because they held great power and responsibility with protecting the universe from external threats they were often times cocky and looked down on the other planets. It was always the Queen who united all the planets and without her, the Outer Senshi may not have ever cooperated.

Below are the descriptions for each planet:

• Earth: Terra Knight is the only knight and King of Earth. He is the leader of the knights and possesses powers over energy. A special crystal called the Golden Crystal exists inside him. He was once the fiancé of the Queen of the Universe before the Dark Kingdom nearly swallowed everything. Reborn as a human on earth, he bears a natural charisma and talent for leadership. (Taken)[1/1]
    • Moon: Queen of the Universe and former fiancée of the King of Earth. She is the leader of the group and the princesses serve under her as guardians and affiliates. She is the main protagonist of this game and has powers over the moon, light, and healing corrupted souls. Reborn as a human on earth, she naturally has a healing and mediating nature. (Taken) [1/1]

Inner Senshi
    • Mercury: Controls ice and water. They are also adept in intelligence, technopathy, and computers. Mercuries have a natural high intellect. They are the smartest of all the Senshi. They have the abilities to seek out an enemy’s weak point and exploit it. They were the War Advisor and Strategists in the Moon Kingdom. (Open) [0M/1F]
    • Venus: Controls love, light, and metal. Like Venus from Roman mythology, those of Venus possess powers over and love and beauty. They are the most attractive out of all the Senshi and are the first to learn about their powers, acting covertly to combat the Dark Kingdom’s secret group known as the Dark Agency. Their powers can manipulate and restrain those of weak willpower into submission. They were the Captains of Covert Operations (Assassination) in the Moon Kingdom. (Open) [0M/0F]
    • Mars: Controls fire, psionics, and the spirit. Mars are capable of sensing disturbances in the balance. They can sense unnatural beings and powers—a danger sense. They also have a natural fiery temper. They were War Generals in the Moon Kingdom along with those forces from Jupiter. (Taken) [1M/1F]
    • Jupiter: Controls lightning, plants, and physical strength. Jupiters are the tallest and physically strongest of all the Senshi. They were War Generals in the Moon Kingdom along with those forces from Mars. (Open) [1M/0F]

Outer Senshi

• Saturn: Possesses power over destruction, death, and rebirth. They have the powers to annihilate planets, entire star systems, as well as reset evolution to zero. They govern balance. Despite their frightening abilities, they are conscious of the consequences their powers can have on the world and thus never utilize their full strength. Still exhausted after The Great Destruction and Rebirth, they are the last to awaken and can only be awakened by three relics possesses by the other outer senshi. They were the Moon Kingdom’s Last Resort. (Taken) [1M/1F]
    • Uranus: Possesses power over the sky, precognition, and swordsmanship. Each Uranus possesses a half of one relic: The Space Sword. Their swordsmanship is unmatched in the universe and their precognitive powers allowed them to glimpse in the future. They were the Seers in the Moon Kingdom. (Open) [0M/1F]
    • Neptune: Controls the sea and has similar precognitive powers as Uranus. Each Neptune possesses a half of one relic: The Deep Aqua Mirror. The mirror allowed Neptunes to reflect any attack, reveal the truth in all illusions and lies, and reveal secret enemy locations. They were the Scouts in the Moon Kingdom. (Open) [0M/1F]
    • Pluto: Possesses powers over time, the underworld, space, darkness, and precognition. Each Pluto possesses a half of one relic: The Garnet Orb. The Garnet Orb is a planetary weapon of great power and Plutos are able to use their halves to pull the other talismans from the hearts of Uranus and Neptune. Plutos have the role similar to Heimdall. They guard the Space-Time Doors at the edge of the universe, permitting no one to enter or leave. Like Sailor Saturn, they try to protect the stability of the universe, and in order to do so, they cannot allow intruders or deserters. They were the Gatekeepers in the Moon Kingdom. (Open) [0M/1F]

When the three talismans are brought together, then they can be used to awaken the Saturns.

Each Sailor will have a cat guardian and each knight a dog. They are to be named after the moons, which orbit around your characters’ planets. If the planet doesn’t have a moon, then name them after unclaimed moons or stars. We want to keep the space theme. The cats can be whatever kind of house cat you want. The dogs are not to be wolves or wolf-hybrids. They are to be dogs. The guardians once possessed a different form. They may have been a unicorn, griffon, dragon, serpent, etc. once. Due to the Rebirth, they were reborn as common pets on Earth with the loss of their great powers. Be sure to mention the guardians and their beast form (if you wish to give them one). They are the creatures that will seek out the unawakened Senshi and keep an eye on them until they can be awakened. All guardians will awaken the Inner and Outer Senshi, however, Saturns can only be awakened by the three talismans.

When your characters transform, they must grasp their transformation device (whatever it is, it can be any object) and shout out the activation name. The Sailors often said, “[Name of their Planet] POWER MAKE UP!” While the knights can just get creative. In the last version of this game, they popularly said “[Name of their planet] PLANET POWER!” or Planet Charge!

I don’t expect everyone to describe their transformation sequence over and over each time it becomes relevant. But definitely the first time to reveal their uniform. The Sailors wore the traditional uniforms from the show, while the Knights mostly wore armor. When transformed, the Senshi may encounter aspects of their old selves. If they had past relationships with any of the princes of princesses, or if they ever had some fancy heroic line they always said before a battle such as Sailor Moon’s: “In the name of the moon, I will punish you!” They won’t understand at first why they say these things, but they’ll understand it when their guardians reveal it to them.

Characters are allowed 1 power at this time. This power comes from whatever planet your character is affiliated with. This power can only be accessed when transformed. If your character forgets his or her transformation device, that is okay. Usually, your backup cat or dog guardian will deliver it to you. That’s why they are there to cover your ass! As the game progresses and characters acquire more powerful transformation devices, then the number of powers will grow.

Here is the character sheet that you will fill out for this game. Here are also some Character Sheet Building Rules:

1. Do not copy another writer's creation. Always ask a writer for permission even if you want to take the format they use for their CS. Try to come up with your own idea. If it looks like you took the idea from another writer, then it will not be accepted.
    2. Choose different breeds. Try to avoid using the same animal breed. If your favorite breed is already taken, then ask the writer who took it for permission. Maybe he or she will give it to you.
    3. Choose different weapons. If everyone had a great sword or katana, then combat wouldn't be at all interesting. Try to use a different weapon. It is okay if it's just two people with a similar, but more than that is a bit much.
    4. LGBTQ+ We allow all types here. Everyone must be respectful.
    5. No Anime. I know this idea is based on a manga/anime, but there won't be any anime pics allowed here.
    6. Mention your Face Claim. If you don't know who it is, then that's fine. If you do know, mention it.
    7. Do not have to have a picture. I know finding the proper face claim can be a pain. We have all been there. It is not mandatory.

[B]Name:[/B] Character’s name.
[b]Former Name:[/b] (Usagi/Serena was formerly called Princess Serenity and Mamoru/Darien, Prince Endymion. What was your character's Moon name?)
[B]Alias:[/B] Sailor Who? [Planet] Knight?
[B]Age:[/B] (19+ because we’re in college. Everyone was born in the 2000s.)
[B]Height:[/B] (Remember Jupiters are the tallest so try to stay below 6'3 and above 5'0")
[B]Weight:[/B]
[B]Hair Color:[/B] (if your character has highlights, shaved head, whatever. You describe it here)
[B]Eye Color:[/B] (they should have normal eye colors)
[B]Sexuality:[/B] (Hetero/Homo/Bi)
[B]Nationality:[/B] (Where do they come from? Outer Senshi are the only International Students)
[B]Basic Description:[/B] (if they have scars, tattoos, piercings, etc. You go all out describing it here)
[B]Visual Description:[/B] (No anime please. You can use photos of famous models or actors but please drop a Face Claim name so we don’t have two of the same model and actor in the game)
[B]Degree:[/B] (Optional - what are they majoring/double majoring in. You can even add any minors here)
[B]Classes:[/B] (List up to 4 classes. It’s important because other characters may be in the same class as you therefore more interaction. Mercuries can list up to six.)
[B]Clubs:[/B] (Optional – list 2 clubs - it’s encouraged. It gives your characters some unique skills)
[b]Personality/Background:[/b] (Whatever needs to be said about their personality or background can be written here. You do not have to write the pre-Destruction story if you don't want to.)
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Plant:[/b] (What planet do they hail from? Also refer to this link for planetary symbols. Each Senshi has the symbol appear somewhere on their body when they display some amazing act that identifies them. No normal human can see the symbol but the guardians and other senshi can. Reference: https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/system/resources/detail_files/680_all_symbols.jpg)
[B]Special Powers:[/B] (list 1 and describe it. Remember one power. Not 3 powers in one. One power. It may not be as strong as you want but they will grow and learn more powers.)
[B]Weapon:[/B] (one weapon - you will also describe what it looks like and any other features and details. Dual weapons as long as they are the same weapon are still considered one weapon. So is hand-to-hand combat (fists and feet))
[B]Guardian:[/B] (the name of your cat or dog)
[B]Description:[/B] (what kind of cat or dog are they, what do they look like? They all have the trademark crescent moon symbol on their foreheads. If they have a beast form.)

Rihanna
Dove Cameron
Hide
Naressa Valdez
Greg Kheel
Luke Guldan
Kanna Hashimoto
Tommy DiDario
Madison Paige
Kina Shen

1) Post all OOC comments in the OOC. I will make an OOC when the game starts. For now, this recruitment thread will be the OOC. So feel free to talk here.
2) Write more than 300 words. If your muse is shot, then wait for it to revive or collaborate with someone. Especially when it comes to long back and forth dialog.
3) Be active. If you haven’t posted in 14 days I’m going to send you a PM. If you haven’t posted in 30 days, then I’m going to drop your character.
4) Post all sex scenes in either links to solo threads or spoiler them with (NSFW).
5) Communicate. Tell me if you’re going to be absent so I can accommodate your absence otherwise I may drop you from the game if your absence goes beyond 30 days and you never told me about it. I will NPC other players after 14 days to keep the game moving.
6) You are allowed only one character not two. We want for everyone to have a chance.
7) Do not pick the same breed of dog or cat as someone else. Again. Variety.
8) Currently, I will be GMing the Dark Kingdom/Negaverse but if ever a player in this game wants to step up and GM their own situation or scenario that they want to happen, then please PM me so we can discuss it. If I find it acceptable, then I will grant you permission to be the GM of that scenario.
:-)

Q: If I want to make a nonbinary role, how can I go about doing that?

A: The first challenge the nb character may face is the school uniform for it cannot be mismatched due to professionalism. They will have to choose which uniform they want to wear. Nb characters can be given their own room or dorm depending on how many of them join the game. If we have one, then letting them have their own room shouldn't be a problem. The second challenge, "somewhat" would be their Sailor or Knight uniform. If they were always Nb around the time of the Moon Kingdom, then I don't see a problem if the Nb character dons their own unique uniform. It's their uniform. When they are on weekend or vacation, there isn't a uniform so they can dress how they want. I don't think any character in this game will want to wear the school uniform 24/7 for the rest of their university lives lol.

Character Thread

OOC

Bay Point University IC

Bay Point/San Francisco IC

Messenger IC
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Florence

I've got stuff to catch up on before I can comfortably commit to another rp atm, but I'll admit I'm a huge Sailor Moon fan. So I'm certainly interested.

I'm curious though, since it says in the title that it's LGBTQ+ friendly, and the characters seem to be sorted pretty rigidly into gender roles, what the deal would be regarding nb characters. Would they even be allowed? If they would, what roles would they fit into?
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Florence on July 13, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
I've got stuff to catch up on before I can comfortably commit to another rp atm, but I'll admit I'm a huge Sailor Moon fan. So I'm certainly interested.

I'm curious though, since it says in the title that it's LGBTQ+ friendly, and the characters seem to be sorted pretty rigidly into gender roles, what the deal would be regarding nb characters. Would they even be allowed? If they would, what roles would they fit into?

I am allowing 1 male and 1 female for each planet, but there is nothing dictating "ships." I don't plan to start this game until about sometime in August so for now, I'm allowing people time to comfortably go through the character building process, and when they get that done. They can start collaborating with others. As for your nb question, it shouldn't be an issue if there are others who are open in sexuality in the game. There usually are pansexuals and nonbinaries. It just depends on what kind of writers come along. I role play whatever type of personality I create, so if I make a hetero, then I make one. If I make a homo, then I make a homo, etc for bi and what have you.

I first made this game back in 2015, and I had role played Knight Uranus, and he was definitely gay and my favorite to play.  ::) It will depend on the writers that join the group and where they want to take their characters.

To further add, the nb role, because I was thinking about the school uniform. They would have to choose which uniform they would be comfortable in wearing because they cannot mix and match the uniform. As for dorms, I am sure they can just have their own dormitory or they could opt to have a room to themselves.

If you plan to make a nb role for a certain planet, just let me know. It wouldn't be hard to change the M/F thing to N or to just simply mark the slot as taken.

This was a really good question. I'm going to add it to the FAQ.

See the FAQ because I provide a short and sweet answer, and I hope the answer was helpful. Just know that this game is not set in stone for certain things. We can make most things work. Its the god-level characters who I'm more adamant about not permitting in this game or the Mary Sues/Gary Stus.
The gates are open

HockeyGod

I'd be interested in Pluto...likely Knight but maybe Sailor? Never played a woman before.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: HockeyGod on July 13, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
I'd be interested in Pluto...likely Knight but maybe Sailor? Never played a woman before.

Give it a shot.  ;D But try to make a character you see yourself using long-term. I wouldn't want to see your muse get burned up.

Let me just put out there to everyone. If someone would like to potentially MxM, let me know. I will be all for it.  ;) We can traditionally make them Uranus and Neptune or mix it around with the other roles.
The gates are open

hernameisbanks

mememememememememe.
( I saw this in the world building area
and then I saw it here and just got excited all over again. )

but I want in, absolutely.
sailor mars, likely probably? <3
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Sirian Eve

What no one wants to be the moon? I'll take it or Saturn.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Belisuavious

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: hernameisbanks on July 13, 2018, 08:41:10 AM
mememememememememe.
( I saw this in the world building area
and then I saw it here and just got excited all over again. )

but I want in, absolutely.
sailor mars, likely probably? <3

I'll reserve it. When you start the CS process and you find yourself leaning in another direction, you can always change it while the game is still fresh. There aren't that many roles reserved or claimed.  :-)

Quote from: Sirian Eve on July 13, 2018, 08:57:52 AM
What no one wants to be the moon? I'll take it or Saturn.

See which one inspires you most during the CS-making process. Sailor Saturn or Saturn Knight?

Quote from: Belisuavious on July 13, 2018, 10:36:09 AM
I'm interested in the Venus Knight

I shall reserve.  :-)
The gates are open

hernameisbanks

Definitely going to set my sights on mars.
#decisions.

And for the sake of face claims, since I am about to head out for a busy day,
Rihanna.  ::)
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: hernameisbanks on July 13, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
Definitely going to set my sights on mars.
#decisions.

And for the sake of face claims, since I am about to head out for a busy day,
Rihanna.  ::)

Whaaa~t? I don't think I've ever seen her as a FC. That's going to be very interesting.  ;D
The gates are open

hernameisbanks

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on July 13, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
Whaaa~t? I don't think I've ever seen her as a FC. That's going to be very interesting.  ;D

I was looking at a gif of her the other day like
"wow as soon as I find a story for you mama,
we're in there."

and then you came along with this idea, like a gift.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

la dame en noir

This was the hardest decision of my $#@& life. I was staring at this list forever.

I'm just gonna go ahead and reserve Neptune(female). Face claim pending. Working on sheet now.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sirian Eve

Mmmm decisions! Okay I'll choose the Moon princess..

If no one takes Saturn by August I would gladly portray any side.....face claim for the moon is still pending.

Dove Cameron

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Belisuavious

If there are no objections (that is, unless someone else would like it) I'd like to use a young, long haired Chris Hemsworth as my face claim.

Also, here's my WIP character sheet (I have the day off and got really excited about this.)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Andrew
Former Name: Aeneas
Alias:Venus Knight
Height: 5'10
Weight: 177
Hair Color: Shoulder length sandy blond hair
Eye Color: Blue
Sexuality: Bi, leans slightly more to women
Nationality: American

Basic Description: He has a small heart tattoo on each wrist that he got on a whim at 15, and thought he briefly considered an earring, ultimately decided that it could wait until he was ready for it. He has a small collection of tiny scars from minor childhood incidents. There are a number of larger, more painful looking scars on his forearms and a rather nasty looking one along the left side of his ribs from the fighting he has done since being awoken at 16.

Visual Description: He has a “classically heroic” build; that is to say broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Well proportioned, he is muscular without being bulky,  and all while seemingly doing very little work for it all! While he is no slob, it was clear to him from a young age that looking the way he did came with very little effort, though it became clear after Neith filled him in on the details of his past form. He was the Venus Knight, and looking beautiful was just how he was supposed to be. Even his hair follows the “rules”, despite using nothing more advanced than a very basic shampoo and conditioner his locks are lustrous and no matter how it's cut or styled, it looks just right on him.

Degree: Majoring in History. It's a subject he has loved for many years, and it helps to be good at something if you have the occasional emergency that causes you to miss class.
Classes:   World History – The Pre-Modern World
         Intro to Mythology
         American History – Pre-Colonial to the Revolution
         Topics in History – Warfare and Technology in the Dark Ages

Clubs: Wrestling Club

Personality/Background: Andrew spent the first 14 years of his life in rural Montana near the Canadian border, though he never really got into the “redneck” style of shooting guns, riding horses and being angry at “the gays”, and as a result spent much of his time alone, either hiking, riding his bike or curled up with a book. Perhaps the only stereotypical “country” virtues he picked up was a stubborn streak a mile wide, and the desire to see things through to the end. His life improved dramatically when his family moved to Portland, Oregon. He adjusted quickly to life in the city, losing any traces of his former rural accent and thriving in school with a markedly increased social life. It was here that he finally felt able to explore his sexuality safely, discovering that he was also interested in men.

Things were looking up for Andrew. School was going well, he was attractive, had plenty of friends, and he had just came in first place at a wrestling tournament.

That's when the dog appeared.

It was a cute dog, that much was clear. He was a cheerful little guy, smaller than he should have been but not at all unhealthy. More like a slightly scaled down version of the American Bulldog. Thinking about it, Andrew couldn't remember how the dog wound up at his home. It just sort of happened one day, all of a sudden there was a family pet and his parents didn't seem to notice that anything was out of place. Still, it had only been a feeling until the dog spoke to him. Told him who he was, or at least who he had been. What he had been.

Things got complicated then. Or perhaps they became very simple. The Dark Agency became known to Andrew, and at the urging of Neith, his new dog and mentor, he began to fight. It was difficult at first, having only gotten into a fight once before at 13. He got hurt, often, and training with Neith gave him more bruises than sports ever had. Still, it needed to be done, and if he wasn't yet strong enough to charge into the fight, he was smart enough to find ways around the problem. The others, whoever they were, hadn't awoken yet (whatever that meant, Neith wasn't very forthcoming on that particular point), and so he was the only one who could help. It would be nice to know who these others were though.

Even with the workload of protecting Portland, he managed to keep his grades up, and even applied to Oregon State University to stay close to where he was needed. However, as graduation day approached he noticed less and less Dark Agency activity around his region. At first he thought this meant he was winning, that whoever the others were, they weren't needed. Then he received a packet in the mail, congratulating him for his acceptance into Bay Point University with a full ride scholarship. It seems that the fight wasn't over, and that whatever or whoever was pulling the strings needed him to be at this Bay Point University.

Likes: Despite the stress of near constant conflict for the past tree years Andrew has managed to stay relatively upbeat in his down time. He enjoys a mix of activities, from reading and writing to cycling and going for a run. His favourite foods are burgers of all shapes and sizes, and guacamole, preferably with chips but just fine without them. As for people, he likes folks he can be himself around. More importantly, he likes being around people who are of a more open-minded bent, having had more than enough of close minded bigots in his early years.
Dislikes: Team sports aren't really his thing, and aside from the occasional movie or party game, he doesn't do much with a television. He is shockingly intolerant of bigoted jerks, but otherwise tries his best to get along with people who are trying their best to live a good life.

Planet: The Venus symbol appears on his wrists, the circle surrounding the heart with the tail pointing away from his hand.
Special Powers: Venus Love-Bomb: This power overwhelms the target with an intense feeling of love. Not lust, or infatuation but a deep, meaningful feeling of love and care, if only for a moment. It is a physical manifestation, in the shape of a small cartoon-like bomb, of the purest expression of love and care. It overwhelms evil, though whether the end result is destruction, pain or just a brief distraction depends on how powerful the foe is, how much anger and hatred they hold in their heart, and how willing they are to open themselves to love.
Weapon: Preferring to avoid direct combat entirely, Andrew will fall back on a pair of slim knives when he has to fight. He hasn't killed anyone with them, but they hare handy for striking people using the handle, and they look intimidating.
Guardian: Neith
Description: Neith is an American bulldog with a brown and white coat. The Venus symbol appears on his forehead. He is a bit smaller than the average bulldog but otherwise looks and acts like a cheerful young dog, despite being a serious and demanding mentor. He has been responsible for Andrew's combat training the past three years.

hernameisbanks

I started my profile because I had a little time.
buuuuut for anyone playing a Sailor.

i'm claiming a maine coon cat.
::)
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

HockeyGod

Claims

Face Claim: Jimmy Q
Planet: Pluto

Dog type: Black Great Dane (small planet, big dog)
Dog name: Charon or "Char" for short

Questions
Do the outer senshei have current possession of their half of the relic? Meaning...is that the weapon I should put in the profile?
The bio says they start with 1 power. The outer senshei have had their power, plus the power of their relic. Should we still start with 1 power and ignore the power of the relic?
Pluto has always had the power over time, but uses it at peril. Should this be noted in the bio?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: HockeyGod on July 13, 2018, 04:45:41 PM
Claims

Face Claim: Jimmy Q
Planet: Pluto

Dog type: Black Great Dane (small planet, big dog)
Dog name: Charon or "Char" for short

Questions
Do the outer senshei have current possession of their half of the relic? Meaning...is that the weapon I should put in the profile?

That is up to you. Charon gives him the device he uses to transform. If you want to incorporate the garnet orb into your character's weapon, then up to you. Plutos have their talismans physically in their possession, meaning it exists outside their body. They are the ones who can draw the other talismans from Uranus and Neptune, but of course, they would need to learn and be made aware of all of this.

The bio says they start with 1 power. The outer senshei have had their power, plus the power of their relic. Should we still start with 1 power and ignore the power of the relic?

Everyone has one power. I wouldn't even count the talisman as a power since they don't know how to use it unless the talisman is the weapon and thus the one power. But only one.

Pluto has always had the power over time, but uses it at peril. Should this be noted in the bio?

Unless you plan to use it for plot/story purposes. If he is at peril in every single fight with the Dark Kingdom, then it might as well be his first ability and be annotated as a power.

Made my answers in bold.
The gates are open

Lady Sakura

I might be interested in picking up female Mercury.

Vicissitude

Ooh, this sounds like fun.  Is Mars Knight available, and can I pull off using hide as a faceclaim?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Lady Sakura on July 14, 2018, 07:24:44 AM
I might be interested in picking up female Mercury.

Great.  ;D If you made a CS for her in the past, let me know. I still have the link to the old character thread.

Quote from: Vicissitude on July 14, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
Ooh, this sounds like fun.  Is Mars Knight available, and can I pull off using hide as a faceclaim?

He is available. I don't know who Hide is?
The gates are open

Lady Sakura

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on July 14, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
Great.  ;D If you made a CS for her in the past, let me know. I still have the link to the old character thread.

I was Neptune in the previous version. I was caught between Mercury and Jupiter but my love for water and ice has won out. I had a dream of her power; hopefully it goes well.

Vicissitude

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open