The Road Less Traveled

Started by Tiobal, April 04, 2008, 08:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiobal

Here is the premise for the game and what will be used to start the topic.  I am putting here in One on One, but this could easily become a multi-player game and I am open to it.  I am also willing to push the limits of my ons and offs here as well.

What I am looking for is an outlaw or a band of outlaws, who will not look to my responses to lead them in a particular direction.  I want this to be fairly free-form, feeding off one another, if you will.  Must be very dominate, or else you are likely to find yourself with your throat slit :D

Lorelei sat astride the stallion with nothing more than a small, thick blanket thrown across his back, using nothing more than her thighs and a light bit and rein to control his tendencies.  She had discarded the heavy saddle and armor that he had worn for so many years, as she had discarded her own.  Now she was merely dressed in doeskin britches, laced at her hips, soft leather calf-length boots; billowy linen shirt cinched it by a dark brown leather corset to keep her lush form well contained and over all a cloak of deep forest green wool, fastened at her throat with a silver leaf pin.  She had every intention of returning to her home having after serving her people in the military faithfully and well.

She smiled at the thought for a moment.  Lorelei and two other women, all off whom had been undoubtedly the three most attractive members of the military had been nicknamed “The Sirens” for not only were they beautiful to behold, they were deadly.  They had developed a method of attack amongst themselves with had proved to be devastating to the enemy on more than one occasion.  Many times the three would ride into battle with no armor and little clothing, taking their male adversaries by surprise with an enticing smile and gleam to their eyes.  If they could get close enough, and often did, they were not above reaching between the legs of their enemies, taking their manhood one hand with a gentle caress before driving a dagger through their hearts with the other, laughing merrily the entire time.

Although they could no longer be consider maidens age-wise, none had ever been taken by a man, for they stuck closely together and defended the honor of the other fiercely.  Eventually none except the most unwise would even attempt to mount an attack up the virtue of the three.

The war was now over, the three gone their separate ways and Lorelei had decided to see what had changed upon the home front.  As she traveled down the road, she noticed that it was entering a thick wood and before long she spied a path which wandered off the road.  It looked like it had long since seen any use.  She could not seem to help herself and through some unconscious signal of her body, her steed veered from the road and started down the path, deeper into the wood…………….
She is free to be who she will; free to skip barefoot down the hill; maybe she is Neptunes daughter, for she is drawn towards the water.

Tiobal's Wet and Dry

Tiobal

Ok..I have received a question from someone, so I thought I might should offer the clarification I sent him.

What I am looking for is true free-form interaction between the characters.  It will require a bit of time and imagination on the part of the other participants.  I want to see character development, a good story-line created with the synergy of the players.

He mentioned magic yes/no?  I am not opposed to someone introducing this, but would want to see it intergrated into the character which would use such in a believable manner (yes, I know...this is fantasy, but hopefully you understand what I mean....if not, I will try to explain more fully).
She is free to be who she will; free to skip barefoot down the hill; maybe she is Neptunes daughter, for she is drawn towards the water.

Tiobal's Wet and Dry

Xillen

Sounds interesting, but I should probably refrain myself from getting started with a lot of games at this point until stuff is running.

Tiobal

Well, I am about to go on vacation for two weeks, with very limited access to a computer, so it will after that before I get this up and running. I'll be back after the 22nd.

Oh...and if there are any who prefer to be on the side of the "angels" in a manner of speaking, I have no objections of changing the beginning around a bit to accomodate you :D

Tiobal's Wet and Dry

Xillen

Cutter

Very intriguing  idea.  I dig character development and the interaction between motivated writers. I adore the free-form aspect of any roleplay/story. I find someone else dictating a limited course of action for me to be a bit irksome.

I'm willing either or. Single or multi-whatever you desire. If the slots are filled, I'll definitely be in the 'audience!'

;)
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Tiobal

Slots are not filled and even if they were, I'd make room for you :D

Tiobal's Wet and Dry

Cutter

You are too kind for a reprobate like me!!!! Many thanks.  :)

I'm game. Just a FYI-I'll be away April 11-13th. And April 21st-24th. Give or take a day. Will be up in my mountain retreat, opening up the house for the season. I'll have no Internet connection or TV. Just books and wood chopping and nature!

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Tiobal

Oh joy, I shall be in the mountains of North Carolina.  I shall not be opening up a house, but visiting and spending much time out of doors myself.  There is internet up there, but I am rarely on the computer while I am up there.

Tiobal's Wet and Dry

Cutter

Wonderful!

Yes, me as well. I look forward to a little quiet,reflective time! With a raucous BBQ thrown in!!!! ;)

My On's and Off's :