Camp Half-Blood (Started; seeking more players!)

Started by Ariel, June 23, 2014, 03:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Hmmm maybe not such a good idea then. I'll keep thinking of something else then

Aiden

Detention just turns into another party! They can create it at will!

Not sure how many kids Mr D would have running around, I am sure he would HATE them. They can drink wine, he can't.

Azz- Pan has some cool ablities

Panic cry: this is Pan's signature and most powerful ability. According to Percy, the panic cry as the most horrible sound that he's ever heard, like a "brass trumpet magnified a thousand times—the sound of pure fear." In The Battle of the Labyrinth, the panic cry scares most of the Kronos' army invading Camp Half-Blood.
Pan presumably has woodland magic.
Pan has the powers of Grover and the other satyrs that they used throughout the series, but on a larger scale.
As shown in The Titan's Curse, Pan is able to make artificial images of animals come alive, often accompanied by a wave of nausea by satyrs, or a breeze of springtime by humans.
Pan can command the Erymanthian Boar and other creatures of the wild, such as a dodo bird, a mammoth and a tiger-wolf (quite possibly a Thylacine/Tasmanian Tiger) as seen in The Battle of the Labyrinth. It would also appear his power was the only thing keeping them alive, for once he faded, they turned to dust.
Pan can control things belonging to nature (water, rocks, dirt, animals, trees, and bushes).

Granted as his kid, you only have a few of them and weak to start off with, but they are pretty bad ass.

Rave

You'll also never have any trouble in Valentines day, because you can grow flowers for your lady right out of the ground! Why would you want to pass that up!

Aeryn Zaher

I was working on a child if Asteria, but she's a minor goddess, so I turned my attention to Dio, but I didn't want to play a girl (couldn't find a guy I liked for him), got sucked into Hephy ....again, a girl. I do have a male model I'd use for a main god's child, but that god isn't accepted yet... So, it's either wait about 950-wish more posts, or go with a female character.

On that note, how big should the image be?

Aiden

Sweet, more siblings for Vincent!

Images on the sheet can range, but if they are to big, unless you crop manually then upload.

Use the Img width/height code

[img width=XXX (200-300 would be good)]
and/or
[img height=XXX (200-300)]

Aeryn Zaher

Quote from: Rave on July 08, 2014, 12:21:56 PM

This what I expect from all you Dionysus kids.

You expect them to be mad at a drunk and attempt to kill him via stuffing a horn down his throat and pouring an entire bottle of wine into him?    o.0
Harsh...and very out of character.

Nah, I get what you mean. Just, someone took that screen and twisted it way out of context to make a kegger out of it.

Rave

Quote from: Aeryn Zaher on July 08, 2014, 12:53:36 PM
You expect them to be mad at a drunk and attempt to kill him via stuffing a horn down his throat and pouring an entire bottle of wine into him?    o.0
Harsh...and very out of character.

Nah, I get what you mean. Just, someone took that screen and twisted it way out of context to make a kegger out of it.

LOL Is that what's happening in this picture?

I thought it was a guy with a very large tolerance for Alcohol getting the Dionysus cabin greeting! DON'T KILL THE FRESHMEN, THAT'S TAKING IT TOO FAR GUYS.

Aeryn Zaher

It's a scene from Game of Thrones. On Joffery's 14th name day one of the knights is a little drunk and arrives late. Joffery has them hold him down, shove a horn down into his throat, and pour a barrel of wine through it. The idea was to drown him / cause his innards to burst, but his bride to be stops him and talks him into stripping the man of his title and making a jester of him because "it's bad luck to kill a man on your name day".

Kuroneko

I have a son of Bacchus Dionysus ready to go from the old Camp Jupiter game that Aiden ran but a - I've only read one of the PJ books, and b - I'm not sure I have enough time to play  :-\
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Rave

Quote from: Aeryn Zaher on July 08, 2014, 01:09:21 PM
It's a scene from Game of Thrones. On Joffery's 14th name day one of the knights is a little drunk and arrives late. Joffery has them hold him down, shove a horn down into his throat, and pour a barrel of wine through it. The idea was to drown him / cause his innards to burst, but his bride to be stops him and talks him into stripping the man of his title and making a jester of him because "it's bad luck to kill a man on your name day".

LOL OH YEAH. He's the guy Sansa saved! The Gif is a little crowded so I didn't recogonize him!

Ariel

Quote from: Kuroneko on July 08, 2014, 01:13:23 PM
I have a son of Bacchus Dionysus ready to go from the old Camp Jupiter game that Aiden ran but a - I've only read one of the PJ books, and b - I'm not sure I have enough time to play  :-\

*coaxes into the game* Come, Kuro...  >:)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Snake

Aeryn Zaher

Well.. I sent my profile... And went on an accidental rant about why Demeter always leaves me feeling disappointed.

Aeryn Zaher

....and she's posted.

Hopefully I can play her decently. Women have never been my forte.

Snake

All new things start with a step into the unknown man.

Ariel

*nudges all to the OOC*

* GM coughs and mumbles that there are signature images if people wanna help spread the word.

>_>
Not accepting new RPs

Aiden

My sig is to crammed...this is free advertising!

Niferbelle

Dang it! I have so much catching up to do but I'm definitely interested. *starts to ponder*

Rave

YOU SEE GUYS.

I told you that gifs of Dionysus kids chugging wine out of a barrel would attract more people! SHAME TO THE NON-BELIEVERS!

Welcome Nifferbelle  ;D

Ariel

Quote from: Niferbelle on July 09, 2014, 01:25:28 PM
Dang it! I have so much catching up to do but I'm definitely interested. *starts to ponder*

* Ariel loves on.

Welcome. You know you want to...  >:)
Not accepting new RPs

Aiden

Actually that was me, I told Nif about this, she once played in the old spin off Camp Jupiter. Her character discovered New Rome,with the the sword of Prium.

Niferbelle

It is all Aiden's fault, yes!

Though certainly the wine chugging is tempting.

You may be onto something, Aiden. I really liked Darien as a character, I  may rework him for this game :)

Rave

Quote from: Aiden on July 09, 2014, 01:42:31 PM
Actually that was me, I told Nif about this, she once played in the old spin off Camp Jupiter. Her character discovered New Rome,with the the sword of Prium.

Quote from: Niferbelle on July 09, 2014, 01:49:56 PM
It is all Aiden's fault, yes!

Though certainly the wine chugging is tempting.

This...this makes me feel better, though  8-)

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.