Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MabFaerie

You forgot one thing though... *Darts off with Shy and the win* Faeries have wings!
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Moonsword

*hangs on for a free ride*
Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

EpitomyofShyness

*clings to Mab*  Awe, I don't have the heart to kick him off, he could get hurt.  :P

Moonsword

*holds up sword*  And I can help defend the win, too!

Immortal Cherubin

*flies closer to the three.*Fancy seeing you here oh look a win*takes the win* and i have a sword also boy so don't get any nasty ideas  see ya*flies off.*  8-)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Moonsword

*bats your sword away, then grabs the win for us again*

MabFaerie

My win, thanks boys! *blows a kiss and runs off*
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Immortal Cherubin

*runs after Mab catching her and flies off with her*between a win and a girl i choose the girl  ;)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

o.O This is the third time i've been kidnapped!! *squirm* Lemme go, you can't have my win or me!

Moonsword

*rescues Mab and her win, hitching a ride*

EpitomyofShyness

*mutters to self*  Jeez Mab!  You are such a chore to protect!  All these kidnappers!

Immortal Cherubin

Well we could always kidnap you...i guess that's better than being run over with a cartoon steamroller...Moon there are two girls and one win we could split the win in half and each one of us gets a girl what do you say?

A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

I don't get it. Why are they all snatching me?
It's cause I'm a faerie, isn't it? :/
Well too bad! The win is not up for grabs!
And neither is the faerie!
So, er... Nuuur!! =P

Immortal Cherubin

Faerie's are cute  ;)...now what do faerie's like ah that's right they like the WIN...*hands out the win*come here don't be afraid i won't hurt you.
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

*looks at the win curiously* ...I can have it?

Immortal Cherubin

Yes it's your all i want is a kiss on the cheek from the cute faerie* moves slowly towards you with the win*don't worry i don't bite.
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

*Pauses to think* Well.... one little kiss and then I can keep the win? *Leans in* Okay.... just one though!

Immortal Cherubin

Now that i think about it....just one kiss is fine and then I'll take you to my secret lair and do all kind of stuff to you that isn't PG-13 material. one little kiss on the cheek.
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

*pauses halfway to his cheek* Hmm? Did you say something else?

Immortal Cherubin

No it must be all in your head i am an angel after all  O:)

And i am still waiting for that kiss.
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

Oh, right, angels are godly creatures, no harm there. And this will get me my win. *Leans in all the way and presses my lips warmly against your cheek*

Moonsword

Yep, he means plenty of harm!  *runs by, grabbing the win in one arm and the faerie in the other, then speeds off to Shy*

Immortal Cherubin

why do people always tend to steal my playthings away and you are wrong my sir i am an angel and i mean no harm see i have a halo  O:)   and horns >:)
A/A
O/O

Moonsword

Riiiight.  *throws a smoke bomb at you, still running*

MabFaerie

Huh? *blinks a little, slightly confused* What just happened? And where's my win?