One-Shot Question

Started by Peripherie, September 08, 2013, 02:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripherie

One-Shot question -

I put up a one-shot request back in May and though I discussed it with a few people, no games ever came out of the idea. I have been thinking that I may want to advertise it again in the near future. But I don't want to "bump" the thread if it is frowned upon.
I know I could link it in my sig and in my normal request thread, but is there an acceptable way to re-advertise it in the One-Shot area?
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Oniya

We normally allow bumps of regular requests after a month.  I'd say a bump after four month in that thread should be fine.  Linking it in your standard requests and your sig would give you a bit more potential exposure as well.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Peripherie

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore