Prison Game [Sci-Fi/Survivor/Aliens/Fun] - Recruitment Thread

Started by TheBlackThrone, August 14, 2016, 12:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambie

Removed...Maybe I'll try again later.

TheBlackThrone

Um...you know that this isn't a smut game right? And that it'll be dominantly story-oriented.  ???

Also, the history seems extremely far-fetched. Like...I can see that you were really trying to make it all fit and make sense, but it just seems too exaggerated.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Ambie

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 29, 2016, 01:50:01 AM
Um...you know that this isn't a smut game right? And that it'll be dominantly story-oriented.  ???

Also, the history seems extremely far-fetched. Like...I can see that you were really trying to make it all fit and make sense, but it just seems too exaggerated.

I knew it wasn't a smut game so I'm not sure why you are asking that.

I did struggle with her background though. I was trying to make the reason why she was there (her dad) make a bit of sense. I figured the fake criminal history would be a bit transparent and very unlikely once everyone got to know her.

I've taken the CS down for now...maybe I'll try again another time...

Roen

YES PLEASE!

Loving everything you have here. Plate's currently empty, so I'm looking for a couple of new games to fill it, this just might be it! (And you know I love your writing :P)

Will have a more thorough look at the thread and see what I can do about a character.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Roen on August 29, 2016, 09:03:31 AM
YES PLEASE!

Loving everything you have here. Plate's currently empty, so I'm looking for a couple of new games to fill it, this just might be it! (And you know I love your writing :P)

Will have a more thorough look at the thread and see what I can do about a character.

Awesome. Welcome. :-)
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Ambie on August 29, 2016, 08:40:36 AM

I did struggle with her background though. I was trying to make the reason why she was there (her dad) make a bit of sense. I figured the fake criminal history would be a bit transparent and very unlikely once everyone got to know her.

I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed if I did. It was just the pictures you chose to use would have attracted the kind of attention that I didn't want for this game because I had a few confused players thinking that this was a smut game initially.
The gates are open

Elf

Quote from: Ambie on August 29, 2016, 08:40:36 AM

I have to admit to wondering if you thought it would be a smut game. Not because of anything you wrote but simply because of all the wonderful NSFW pictures you added.

TheBlackThrone

Since we're just waiting on two CSes, I'm going to go ahead and make the OOC that way we can all keep each other entertained until those CSes come in.
The gates are open

Roen

Edit: Sorry, but I don't think this game would be a good fit for me and I'd hate to stall you people any longer.

Good luck and have fun!

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Roen on August 30, 2016, 10:44:55 PM
Edit: Sorry, but I don't think this game would be a good fit for me and I'd hate to stall you people any longer.

Good luck and have fun!

It's all good dude. Maybe I'll have a solo with you in the future.  ;)
The gates are open

Ambie

Quote from: Elf on August 29, 2016, 10:58:46 AM
I have to admit to wondering if you thought it would be a smut game. Not because of anything you wrote but simply because of all the wonderful NSFW pictures you added.

haha I get your point. Those pics were a copy/paste from a set i use for my visuals. I've done quite a few smut based ones and was looking for a story based place. I definitely wasn't confused and I apologize if I confused lol...

Elf

Quote from: Ambie on August 31, 2016, 03:44:44 PM
haha I get your point. Those pics were a copy/paste from a set i use for my visuals. I've done quite a few smut based ones and was looking for a story based place. I definitely wasn't confused and I apologize if I confused lol...

Understandable and the pictures were very nice to look at.

Ambie

Quote from: Elf on August 31, 2016, 04:10:58 PM
Understandable and the pictures were very nice to look at.

I am still interested...it just seemed like you all thought my story was a bit exaggerated...how would you think she could fall into this RP in a more appropriate manner? Would she have snuck onboard and into a stasis chamber?

Elf

Quote from: Ambie on August 31, 2016, 04:33:38 PM
I am still interested...it just seemed like you all thought my story was a bit exaggerated...how would you think she could fall into this RP in a more appropriate manner? Would she have snuck onboard and into a stasis chamber?

I don't think the stowaway option would work, I think the false criminal record is the best way. Maybe put in something about trying to avoid being caught forcing Union to capture her. Also don't emphasize her time spent with her father so much and just focus on her own background. Then have the criminal record be under a false ID so nobody would know of any relation to the missing crew.

Just an idea from another player, not the GM.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Ambie on August 31, 2016, 04:33:38 PM

Or she can always be framed, which is way easier.
The gates are open

Biles

I'm curious, given that futa's aren't allowed, what about transgenders?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Biles on September 01, 2016, 10:01:50 AM

An issue we've been having lately is people of different sexualities not finding what they want in the other characters in this game. I am okay with trans, but if you haven't read over the CSes in this game to see the team you got, I recommend doing so. I haven't made a character thread yet because I got players on a due date at the moment so you can find the CSes in this thread.
The gates are open

Elf

Quote from: Biles on September 01, 2016, 10:01:50 AM

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 01, 2016, 12:08:52 PM
An issue we've been having lately is people of different sexualities not finding what they want in the other characters in this game. I am okay with trans, but if you haven't read over the CSes in this game to see the team you got, I recommend doing so. I haven't made a character thread yet because I got players on a due date at the moment so you can find the CSes in this thread.

By looking at my CS you will likely not be able to determine the view of either futas or trans of Kel. My personal view is it does not matter. I don't care about the gender of the player and depending on the appearance of the character gender does not either. For me and for most of my characters a feminine appearance is what would be most appealing, get into an intimate encounter and suddenly discover a surprise when the clothes come off could interesting and fun.

TheDarkGoddess

I pay far more attention to personality, actions, character development, etc., so it makes no difference to me!

TheBlackThrone

So currently we still have an equal ratio, but this is who I have for the game:

Pink Kitten
TheDarkGoddess
Elf
majinmaster

Still equal. We can always take 2 more roles. We'll need a door-open/techie person and a biologist/chemist, someone familiar with alien species. If we don't get these people, then the NPCs will fill those roles until their deaths lol.
The gates are open

Biles

Actually, I'm working on an CS right now, and part of my character's specialty is biology and chemistry.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Biles

Dr. Victoria Arshessandra
Nickname: Vicky or Arshes
Alias: Muscled Witch
Race: Boudicite (Human offshoot)
Height: 6'3" (1.98m)
Weight: 235 lbs (106.5 kg)

Hair Color:
Shiny crimson red hair that goes just passed her shoulder. She also has bangs that either goes across her forehead or hang down.

Eye Color:
Vicky's eyes are purple with a tint of yellow in the inner rim.

Visual Description:
Vicky's Image

Written Description:
As a Boudicite, Vicky possesses an athletic well-toned but very slim tall build and unusual large D-cup sized breasts. However, even with this sleek form, she's physically considered a runt amongst her race as Boudicites grow to be bulked-up Amazonian warriors. Vicky happens to be a trans-female, but with her slim form, she's often mistaken for an average red-headed human when wearing clothes. In her birthday suit, Vicky's gender is easily identified from a glance. Yet, closer inspection of her male genitalia will reveal what separates humans from Boudicite. While she retains a foreskin, Vicky also possesses a vestigial sheath around the base of her shaft, and her glans is covered with what one calls 'peach fuzz'. Vicky's wardrobe often consists of turtlenecks, collars, or neck corset. This is to cover a scar she received from one of her various experiments gone awry. So severe that Vicky prefers to cover it up as often as she can.

Occupation: A scientist in the field of genetics, surgery, and chemistry.

Personality:
Whenever Vicky is working on tedious tasks and routines, she absent-mindedly starts shutting herself off from the rest of the outside world. Which is why sometimes the lab assistant she has onboard often have to yank her out of her trance now and then. Yet when it comes to scientific experiments involving 'volunteers' does she show a different side to her. Rambunctious and excited, Vicky will accost desperately to convince and seduce people to take part in her experiment, and will even flaunt her breasts she brags about altering their genetic make-up. This of course is why she has lost so many assistance in the past.

In the socializing department, Vicky often has to summon up concentration to keep a conversation going. This is because having altering her body genetically so many times that it has left her constantly feeling aroused. Conversational alone are not enough of a distraction to funnel the pent-up sensations. Subtle things Vicky will absent-mindedly observe can trigger arousing response and with gradual lose of concentration do topics degrade and segway into lewd and sexual contents. To top it all off, Vicky wears typical Boudicite outfits that are often skimpy design to adapt to her homeworld's hostile environment. This means staring at parts of her body will also cause some adverse distractions as well.

Analyzing various races and faunas for new potential genes. Trying to come up with mad experiments and succeeding in them. Getting the recognition she feels she deserves. Being able to easily adapt to different environments. People volunteering for her experiments. Discovering scientific breakthroughs. Acquiring unique tools and trades of her profession.

Dislikes:
Disastrous failed experiments. Not getting the recognition she feels she deserves. Prejudice against Boudicites. Resents everyone assuming she was born a male. Missing 'guinea pigs'. People who rejects her offer to be her guinea pigs. Bad attitudes. Masculine males hitting on her when she's not in the mood.

Talents:

• Her body can quickly adapt to radically different or changed hostile environments and adjust accordingly. This is very useful when it comes to varying degrees of gravity.
  • Can use her Boudicite strength to lift and move heavy objects with relative ease that can wreck an average human's back out of commission.
  • Is able to control and manipulate her own metabolism to the point of playing possum.
  • Having learned Xigong, Vicky can perform feats of act that appear to defy the laws of physics. But by no means is she a martial artist.
  • Vicky's mind can process information at incredible speed. This allows her to assess the situation within seconds and then act accordingly without skipping a beat.
  • As a result of tinkering with her own body through gene therapy, Vicky can lactate at will. Her breast milk contains much richer nutrients and medicinal properties. Even the contents of her semen seems to have some unusual health benefits.
Psychological Quirks:
Even as great as her mind is, even Vicky has limitations when her mind is in overdrive. The unbalance chemical produced by her brain from stress creates phantom discomfort around her skin causing akin to feeling too hot, or something very itchy. Vicky will then strip out of her clothes on the spot while working up solutions or solving equations. This has the signature mark of a crazy person.

Background:
On the Boudicite's homeworld of Iceni Prime, two classes dominate their society, one is that of the soldier career, and the other is that of science. Vicky no doubt comes from the world of science and was born a trans-female. Like many of her peers, she too wanted to seek answers to reverse the damage on her homeworld left by the plague that corrupted the planet's ecosystem during the Great Colony Era centuries ago and was responsible for creating the Boudicite race in the first place. Having left her homeworld to refine her skill as a scientist, Vicky further delved into genetic engineering and participated in a number of projects and experiments conducted by various medical communities. Her knowledge and skills grew over time to the point that she conducted experiments of her own, mostly with her body. Sometimes she'd even push the limits of her abilities to the point of crossing immoral thresh holds. Studying faunas and non-sentient as part of her research was part of her way of thinking outside the box.

Somewhere along her career path, Vicky worked at a pharmaceutical conglomerate specializing in gene therapy and solution. It's renown reputation however was a mere front for hiding many skeletons in its closet, or in this case, in their dungeon labs. In one of their latest unethical and illegal scientific projects, the company sought to hire a disposable patsy whose skills like Vicky's were required should their endeavour go down South. Because of her naiveté, Vicky became unaware that she was responsible for subjecting many innocent victim to their unfortunate surmise. While she was no perfect angel herself, Vicky was the type never to go low to achieve her own goals. During her tenure, she had suspected something shady but it was too late. When the project was sabotage by an agent, Vicky took the fall and was apprehended by authorities.

Alien Encounters:
a. Alien Impregnation: Including oviposition and preferably through her male genitalia and turning her prostate into a nesting ground for annelid parasites. Anal impregnation is acceptable but the least focused of all.
b. Tentacle Molestation: As long as it's not contorting her body and stretching her orifices beyond recognition.
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness: Infection more effective if applied directly onto her private parts and/or breasts.
d. Mutation: Her male genitalia becomes slightly engorged in size and to top it all off, her penis becomes prehensile and somewhat sentient. It also grows rows of lactating breasts underneath the shaft.
e. Trapped: Probably in a dark and humid environment filled with creatures at the bottom of the food chain hiding in the shadows.
f. Humiliation: Forced in a vulgar and lewd display.

O/Os:
Simple anal sex is fine so long as anal-play is not involved. Nothing should involve anything that belongs in the toilet. No permanent damages either. For more preference, view my signature for links.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

TheBlackThrone

I'm just letting you know that I see this CS. It's midnight here right now (by the time I got back online), and I'm going to go to bed, but I'll get to this as soon as I can.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

All right, so I apologize for the delay because I was out all yesterday having a good time with some friends.

Reading over your CS, no matter what you try to call the "gender." As soon as you wrote, "naturally-born." What you sent me was a Futa CS and not a transvestite. If she had been actually a man who masqueraded as a woman that would be more realistic, or even a guy who got the surgery or a woman who got the surgery to become a man. As soon as you made it "natural," it's futa. I already had a past player show interest and then ran off as soon as he saw that futas/traps weren't allowed. It's still the same case here.
The gates are open

Biles

Except that my character isn't a herm which futas are classified in because they'd bare both male and female genitalias. Trans-female are not hermaphrodites as they bare male genitalias only.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy