IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She laughs and giggles as he kissed her. He was good at it. She looked up at him "Now settle down buddy. I'm not a tease ya know"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I'm a sweet good girl..what are you doing mister?" She giggles

Kaiser Maverick

He just smiles and kisses her neck while he leads her to the ticket box.

AAA111

She giggles as he kisses her neck."And I'm the tease..and the bad one. RIGHTTTT" She says sarcastically.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles as she walks over to the posters of the movies and points to the chick flick and smiles innocently. She is very good at getting what she wants most of the time.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and just agrees.He pays for the tickets and leads her in side.

AAA111

She goes to the concession stand and looks at him smiling. She wants some popcorn but she "forgot" her money. SHe grins.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles as he leanes on the consession stand.He orders a bg of popcorn,two sodas and some nachos.He figured he should pay.He was lucky enough to have her go on a date with him so he felt happy.Happier than he had been in a while.

AAA111

She smiles up at him as she puts her hands around his waist. "You sure are the best and quite a cutie too..Hmm I think the girls will be jealous I got a hunk like you out on a date but WHO CARES" She grins wide.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles as he juggles the food and trays.He opens the movie theater door and looks around.“Anywhere you wanna sit?"Tons of girls are here to watch this movie.

AAA111

"Right here" She says to him as she sits down in the very front row with the bar in front so they can rest their feet. She smiles at him as she gets mad that he seems to not wanna sit there. She looks at him confused.

Kaiser Maverick

l I wouldnt have minded some private time,but ties alright."he said as he smiled.

AAA111

"We have quiet time here" She says smiling at him with a confused look on her face.

Kaiser Maverick

He kissed her cheek softly.A few awwwws and ohhhs came from the theater as most saw us.

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles up at him as she sits down. "God you really are so hot. Your such a bad boy arent you?" She giggles.

Kaiser Maverick

“I guess hehe.Dont blame me if we start making out during the movie."he smiles

AAA111

She shakes her head letting him no nope. "I've heard stories about you" She looks at him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She nods. "Just about how you robbed a few stores and other stuff. I think it is kind of sexy though I don't agree with it. THe image of you being a bad boy is def a turn-on" SHe giggles as she blushes.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

(Haha..I like the bad boy persona turn good..but if you don't we can change it!)