Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

No. I would avoid you at all cost. Flirting a little is fine and all, but to do it all the bloody time. Just, no. Would you like me if sent you drawings of what I wanted us to do together?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

cinza

I am a big fan of art.

Would you like me if I hung them on the fridge?

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Despairs

I wouldn't if I were you. Don't want the neighbors to get the wrong idea. Would you like me if I was into dangerous things?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

cinza

Wouldn't like you any other way c: As long as you weren't risking your life.

Would you like me if I hated the neighbors and WANTED them to see how twisted we were?

Despairs

We risk our lives everyday, when we leave for work, school, etc. Now, now sweetie, we don't want to scar the neighbors or have them call the police on us. Would you like me if I wasn't a fan of bondage?

cinza

Close the blinds and keep Debby and Brad out of the kitchen then.

Bondage has it's negatives and positives. I'd like to believe you aren't into it because you'd rather us be able to feel eachother.
So no, I don't mind if you aren't a fan of bondage  :-)

Would you like me if I refused to call you "daddy".

Eikichi

I wouldn't say I wouldn't like you. But it would be horrendously difficult for me to say I wouldn't miss it. But that's just me.

Would you like me if I told you I hate sleeping alone?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Mnemosyne

Yes.

Would you like me if I decided to run away repeatedly, out of no where, and never left any note?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Galanthor

Well...guess so...I mean...i would only care if i liked you, wouldn't I?

Would you like me if point out the flaw in your entirely theoretical, game-based question?

Beguile's Mistress

I'd probably snarl but I'm not sure if that would be at you or myself but that would not make me not like you.  Just don't be a know-it-all about it. ;D

Would you like me if I ate all the cherry Gummi Bears or jelly beans or gum drops but left all the others for you.

Despairs

No, you should have least, left me one gumdrop. Would you like me if I was a know it all, but didn't rub it in your face or in other people's faces?

cinza

I would! Intelligence is the best.

Would you like me if I burned everything I cooked/baked?

Despairs

No. You're lucky I can cook or else we would both starve to death. Would you like me if I forgot our anniversary because I was too busy making you a gift, to show you how much I...adore you?

Rhedyn

Yes, homemade gifts are the best. The date I receive them is not so important to me.

...ate all the cookies but saved you the last one?

Eikichi

The last one isn't necessarily the best one. So I might be quite cross.

Would you like me if I told you that I have to cook all my meals?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Rhedyn

Sure, one less person to cook for is less work for me... as long as you clean up after yourself  :P

...accidentally shrunk your favourite item of clothing in the wash?

Despairs

No. You're buying me a new one. Would you like me if I praticed martial arts on a daily basis and turned your house into my training grounds, complete with a suai sau jong(breaking hand dummy)?

dolt

As long as you don't practice on the dog or me.

Would you like me if I wore a bell around my neck?

cinza

Easier to find you!

Would you like me if never wore shoes?

Hannelore Stormbane

No, because my place has wood flooring and you'd get splinters.  :-(

Would you like me if I always stayed up late at night?

Beguile's Mistress

Don't know why I wouldn't.  You would be keeping me company!

Would you like me if I ate all the ice cream and forgot to buy more?

dolt

I'm not a fan of icecream so have a blast.

Would you like me if I transferred all your Pokemon to professor willow?

Beguile's Mistress

I don't have a smart phone so...no Pokemon. :D  Nothing to dislike you over.

Would you like me if I would only let you have pretzels with your beer?

Galanthor

Yep...it's very considerate, salt intake can prevent hangovers

Would you like me if made you cookies, but at them because they looked so yummi  :'(

Mnemosyne

Yes I would like you. I hope you do not get too bad of a stomach ache for it. <3

Would you like me if I decided to make a window in the roof of your home, even though I have no knowledge of how to do such things?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated