Whitey's RP Ideas [MUL]

Started by WhiteyChan, August 26, 2009, 07:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteyChan

Hi everyone! Thought I'd start a topic for RP ideas of mine. I don't get them very often, so there may not be many, but I thought I'd write them down anyway, so you can see whether you want to do anything with me.

Note: Please read my On-Offs first, although these can be flexible sometimes.

Betting for Dummies
[BON] / [NC]
Taken

The first line in the book is "Quit while you're ahead". Of course, nobody reads that teach-yourself rubbish, do they? Well, Graeme obviously didn't.

Going to a bar for the first time in a while, he has a couple of drinks, then spies the pool table. At the table stood [Your character]. My god, she was gorgeous. He nearly had a coronary, just looking at her. Graeme watched her play pool for a bit, until she finished the round. She seemed pretty decent, but not really the best. Inexperienced at it, maybe. With a slight grin, he finishes his drink and saunters over. They start playing pool together, and after a few shots from either side, she suggests they play for money. A bit drunk, Graeme accepts the bet, £50, and they play. He wins the first round, and she forks out £50 and gives it to him. Double or nothing? Sure, he says, if you insist. He wins again, and suddenly he's £100 up. Then, she drops the big bet.

Whoever wins gets the other as a pet for a month. The loser must obey every order the winner gives them.

Now, up till now, Graeme had been walking all over her, so he thought, wow, I could have some fun with this. Gladly, he accepts. They rack up, and she breaks... Suddenly, she's in a whole different league to him. She must have been holding back. It doesn't take long before she wins, wiping the floor with him.

He's her's for a month. What will she do?

NB: If necessary, "she" can be replaced with "he", but I would prefer it to be a girl.

Interrogation
[BON] / [NC] / maybe [EX]
Taken

Ok, so, this is a new idea, I've not really thought about it much so excuse the lack of specifics.

Basically, my character is an assassin of one kind or another, hired by someone to kill your character. Unfortunately, in trying to kill your character, he is captured by your bodyguard or some other defensive mechanism. Taken to a cell, he is interrogated to try and get information out of him. The normal methods don't work, so your character decides to revert to more... unusual methods.

The story can be set in pretty much any time frame, or setting - its pretty generic. Which means, I'll allow multiples of the story if they have different genres or time-frames. It could end with my character escaping before the information is obtained (but after sexy-time), or him giving up the information eventually. Even within these, there are many different possibilities - he could escape, then get revenge on your character in a similar method to the interrogation; or, he could give up the information then be kept as a sort of pet or something, or used as a double agent... I don't know. We can work out exact details via PM, depending on what you want out of the story.

NB: As above, I would prefer your character to be female, but a male would be acceptable. There may also be other male characters involved in the process...

Stargate

Ok, so, not so much an idea, more a basis. I'd love to do some sort of RP based in the Stargate universe - SG-1 or Atlantis. If you could indulge me in this, I would be forever grateful. See my Ons and Offs first, though, so we don't end up trying to take it in two completely different directions..

That's all I got for now, stay tuned for more ideas.

WhiteyChan

Analise

I like your first story.

*grins*

PM me and we can talk if you're still lookin' for someone.

WhiteyChan

Haha. Sorry, Analise, I'm already doing two different versions of the story. If you do have some interesting ideas for it, then, I'll think about doing a third version with you, but... yeah. Sorry! Hope we can find a plot to do together some other time =)

WhiteyChan

Mia Silver

I'd love to play an "Interrogation" story, with your character escaping and eventually taking revenge on mine. But I can guarantee he won't escape early in the story  >:)
I'd prefer a modern setting, maybe two spies?

Tell me if you are interested!
Ons/Offs - Rabbit Hole (click on the globe under my avatar) - Away from Internet