Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo -Game Thread-

Started by Galactic Druid, June 06, 2015, 02:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Summer is finally here! School is out, and the students of Miller University are ready to hit the beach! Nobody can remember who it was that made the suggestion, but one way or another, a group of students decided on a summer camp out on a quiet, secluded beach. The first few days felt like paradise, endless parties, cookouts, campfires, bikinis, and plenty of drinks to go round. Clear nights were filled with stargazing and falling asleep right in the sand for most, while a few preferred the shelter of the cabanas and cabins along the beach. After a while, the idea popped up to put someone in charge who could organize events and the activities of the day; they still had nearly two weeks before their flight home, and lounging in the sand was beginning to grow old. Everyone rallied together to decide of a Master of Ceremonies for the remainder of their vacation.

Day 1 Has Begun!
Today, we are only voting for the Master of Ceremonies. This is an honorary position that will break the tie in the even of a tied vote in future rounds. (Read: it's the sheriff)

This is going to be game of classic werewolf! For those of you unfamiliar with classic werewolf, or mafia games in general, the Werewolves Rules and Roles page will give you all the information you need.

We will be running the Lone Wolf game variant, as it won the recent poll. One of the werewolf players is the Lone Wolf, and can only win by being the last player standing. To be clear, The werewolf team loses if the lone wolf wins!

Players

• Blythe
  • James Moriaty
  • Remiel
  • Silver
  • Madame Prof
  • Verasaille
  • Aiyanna
  • KatKwik
  • Sunshine
  • Yugi
  • AffablyEvil
  • Assassini
  • persephone325
  • Ceralilly
  • LunaLillith22
  • Rafiki23
  • Lady Lunarius
  • Leorobin
  • EmyKat
  • Strangefate

Roles in play:

• 3 Werewolves
  • The Lone Wolf
  • The Cursed Villager
  • The Bodyguard
  • The Priest
  • Healer
  • The Witch
  • The Seer
  • 9 Villagers
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Remiel

Well, someone's got to get this party started.  I nominate James Moriarty for Master of Ceremonies, since he really didn't get to play the last game.

Verasaille

Vera hides in the changing tent...wearing her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICkWjdQuK7Q

I will nominate Remiel. He just seems like the Master of Ceremonies type.

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

"I, too, will cast my vote for James Moriarty," Blythe says. "May he make a fine Master of Ceremonies!"

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Madame Professor

The Professor looked about, "James Moriarty seems like a good candidate to me." 
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Assassini

I think I'm gonna be voting for Remiel as our Master of Ceremonies. Clearly he's a bro.

Lady Lunarius

Laying back in a hammock sipping on a pineapple slush, Luna let out a soft sigh. Her blue gaze looking over the group as the sun warmed her body. "Well, I think Remiel would make a decent choice. I will never vote for Bly again after last time." With  those words she gives a disappointed look to Bly and sighs. "Never again"
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Galactic Druid

So many choices this time. Maybe we should just have three MCs (and one DJ...).

EmyKat

Emy shyly shuffles in, wearing a frilly pink bikini that causes her to blush and cover herself in a towel. "I would like to nominate Remiel... If that's okay.. and all," she says softly as she sneaks over and sits next to Yugi in the sand.
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Assassini

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 06, 2015, 07:32:40 PM
So many choices this time. Maybe we should just have three MCs (and one DJ...).

Requesting this for first tune (because of relevance)! Let's get this party started! Unce unce! *Starts hopping around in the sand*

Galactic Druid

Assassini

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 06, 2015, 09:34:37 PM
I was thinking more Beastie Boys, I fear. =P

Heh. Beastie Boys. Nice. *chuckles away at the pun*

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Strangefate

Strangefate yawns and stretches from under the tree where he’s been napping in his blue Hawaiian shirt and tan shorts.  Peering over the tops of his sunglasses, he announces, “Huh, so yeah… I’m gonna vote for Madame Professor guys.  She got stuff done last time, right?  Plus Remiel had all sorts of sneaky arrangements going on behind the scenes.  Not sure I want him for our party's MC, no offense.”
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

James Moriarty

Like, dudes, you know, thanks for the votes and all!  Totally tubular.  But I gotta get back to the waves and hang ten, you know?  So, like, I'm voting for Remiel, he's mah brah."

KatKwik

The girls walks down the sand, surfboard in hand. The sun is too hot to require a wet suit so in her bikini she waves to the rest and then sets off to paddle in on her board. The best time to surf was usually early morning but with rumours about strange events, she thought it best to stick to daylight and with people around.

Vote for MC: James M

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

LunaLilith22

Lilith rolls over from her nap to see what everyone else is doing, they seemed to be voting someone in for something, her mind still hazy from the party last night and foggy from sleep, she casts her vote for Sunshine

Assassini

Quote from: Verasaille on June 06, 2015, 10:29:21 PM
Oh yes but who is singing this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxW0n5Fe5CY

Assassini glances around to see if anyone else is going to start the slow clap before starting it himself. "Bravo" he says with a nod, keeping that slow applause going for a few moments.

Quote from: James Moriarty on June 06, 2015, 11:20:16 PM
Like, dudes, you know, thanks for the votes and all!  Totally tubular.  But I gotta get back to the waves and hang ten, you know?  So, like, I'm voting for Remiel, he's mah brah."

"Yeaaah bruh!" Assassini finally stops the slow clap for Vera in order to offer a fist-bump to JM, "All about dat Remiel vote son, ya feel me?"

Ceralilly

Ceralilly stumbled out of the changing room. She had to go "first" so they didn't get caught. Giggling in her tipsy delight she adjusted her black and red dotted bathing suite, and whispered loudly back inside.

"Hurry up you! They will notice we dissapeared! They will know!" she giggled again in her drunken state, and dove in next to Luna. "I-i'm so wasted! I should sober up before jello shots!" Ceralilly awaited her lover to sneak out of the changing room and figured they would decide on a MC for the night together. 
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

Votes so far:

Remi: 5
James: 4
Sunshine: 3
Silver: 1
Perse: 1
Madame: 1

Yet to vote:
Ceralilly, Aiyanna, Affably, Rafiki, Leorobin

Still anyone's title! I forgot to mention it, but each round in this game will have a time limit for votes. Please have them in by Tuesday Evening, June 9.

Assassini

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 07, 2015, 10:20:28 PM
Votes so far:

Remi: 5
James: 4
Sunshine: 3
Silver: 1
Perse: 1
Madame: 1

Yet to vote:
Ceralilly, Aiyanna, Affably, Rafiki, Leorobin

Still anyone's title! I forgot to mention it, but each round in this game will have a time limit for votes. Please have them in by Tuesday Evening, June 9.

"Yeaah bru, it's all about Remi for Captain" he chuckles manically before chugging some indecipherable liquid from a red plastic cup before pulling off the hoody he had been wearing to reveal the brightly coloured, almost neon, tank-top underneath.