Nintendo424's chat

Started by Moondazed, May 11, 2008, 02:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moondazed

<nintendo424> Rave was walking through the town he lived in. He was looking for a place to maye get some breakfast; he was hungry for once. He walked by a few people, ignoring them like usual, but there was one person who caught his eye.

<moondazed> Liz was distracted.  For some strange reason she'd awakened that morning feeling... drawn.  Something was calling to her, subtly urging her throughout her usual routine to hurry, to get... somewhere.  By the time that she passed the man on the street she was a bit temperamental over the distraction, but that evaporated as she felt him draw near.  In a crowd of people he nearly glowed with... something.

<nintendo424> He kept walking as he passed her. There was something about her eyes, but he couldn't tell what it was. They were just... different in someway. He slowly turned and walked upto her, and politely said, "Hello."

<moondazed> She had no idea what to do, why she was drawn to him, but when he directly approached her she felt his aura intermingle with her own.  Smiling softly, she reached out and placed a hand on his upper arm, a jolt of recognition running through her.   "Hello."

<nintendo424> He also felt a force when she touched him. It felt friendly. "What is your name?" He asked softly and looked at her. For some reason he felt like he had known her for a long time.

<moondazed> "Liz... what is yours?"  The hand on his arm massaged his muscle slightly, the people surrounding them fading into the background as she focused on him.

<nintendo424> "I am Rave." He answered simply and looked down at her arm. He could feel a strange warmth coming from it as it gently rubbed around his muscle.

<moondazed> "Rave?  What an interesting name..." .

<nintendo424> "Yeah... My parents named me that after my grandfather." He said and looked at her. "Have I met you before? You seem... familiar."

<moondazed> "How curious...", she tilted her head and smiled more widely, the people milling around them fading into the background, "You feel familiar to me as well, although I don't believe we've met.  Has this ever happened to you before?"

<nintendo424> He shook his head. "Nope." He simple said and continued to look into her eyes.

<moondazed> Chuckling, she replied, "Me neither... not to this degree.  I've known something was going to happen since I woke up this morning.  How strange..."  Liz had always been a bit of an outcast, unable to connect with the people around her, and she'd suspected that it was because she'd been adopted and had no idea who her parents were.  Sure, that didn't mean that she couldn't be accepted, other than the fact that she felt no connection to the people around her.  She'd grown up watching those around her with interest, but with no sense of belonging.

<nintendo424> He nodded. "Hm..." He said, thinking and looked around. "This IS odd." He said softly.

<moondazed> Time seemed to slow as she looked into his eyes as well, almost sensing his heartbeat in the ebb and flow of energy along her arm.

<nintendo424> He felt like it was just her and him standing there. Everything was seeming to go slower to him as well.

<moondazed> Her eyes widened as she realized that her heart was beating the same rhythm as the energy flow.

<nintendo424> He looked at her eyes. "What is it?" He asked caringly.

<moondazed> "My heart... I..."  Reaching out, she placed her other hand over his heart and gasped in wonder as his heart beat the same rhythm.

<nintendo424> He slowly stepped closer to her, placing his hand on her arm as well, feeling her pulse. "Wow..." He whispered.

<moondazed> "I..."  Her voice trailed away as time seemed to stop entirely around them, people frozen mid-stride.

<nintendo424> He looked around them at the people. "What's happening?" He asked softly.

<moondazed> Liz looked around, the touch of her hand to his chest seemingly completing some sort of circuit that put them in a world of their own.

<nintendo4244> He slowly moved away and looked at the people, suspended in time. He was speechless.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Moondazed

The pulse grew more and more distinct... a soft melodic sound, a flash of silver in her soft blue eyes, a faint glow emanating from Rave.  Sudden flashes of dream-memories that included the man standing before her drew a gasp and she pulled her hand away from his chest, the energy visibly diminishing, although it wasn't immediate, instead seeming to seep away.  The sensation of passing time seemed to draw near, approaching from wherever it had been banished to, and she hesitated.

"I don't understand.  I have no idea what is happening, let alone why."

Her hand hovered over his chest, her expression questioning.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Airindel

Please review the last post in your introduction thread. Thank you.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14890.msg607296#new
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences