cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Nexus1199

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Sarah1234567

LordHarketh193

GarthMarenghi

cptBacon

O/O

My current stories:

NewEraW

Creator of bitter sweet dreams.
O&Os
So You Think You Want to Play

Nexus1199

cptBacon

O/O

My current stories:

GarthMarenghi

NewEraW

Creator of bitter sweet dreams.
O&Os
So You Think You Want to Play

LordHarketh193

Nexus1199

I was actually cast out of Heaven and now run Hell

GarthMarenghi

Sarah1234567

cptBacon

O/O

My current stories: