Zurina's idea's, Characters, and Plots

Started by Zurina, June 17, 2009, 02:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurina

Finally making my little lists of what I want to do and also some plots.. I will add more to this as soon as I get more time.

Idea's (Pairings)

Vampire / Vampire
Vampire / Human
Demon / Demon
Demon / Human
Master / Slave -:Any race for both:
Elf / Drow
Elf / Human
Drow  / Human
Knight / Servant
Human / Human
Anthro / Anthro
Cyborg / Scientist
Model / Artist
Angel / Dark Angel
Human / Monster
Assassin / Target
Hunter / Hunted
Kidnapped / Kidnapper
Gothic / Prep

: Will add more just ask about some pairings and I can add them in here.. :
Oh, it's so dark.. want to keep me company under the covers?

Ons and Offs

Zurina

Characters

*smirk* Here is some of my old, to recent characters.. Their personality and information will be here.

Name: Rebbecca

Nickname: Lust

Race: Vampire

Sex: Female

Hobbies: Dance, Seduction, and Love Games..

Job: Bar Stripper & Dancer

Favorite Line: "Russian Roulette isn't the same without a gun."

Appearance:

Life experience: Lust, real name known as Rebbecca.. got her nickname from one of her best friends from her cravings. Rebbecca had been always in a dancing like career.. getting to be a stripper was just an addition to her nickname.. Her actions and body language was also an addition.
For her life, Rebbecca is an only child. Her parents had left her when she was fifteen so she barely ever talks about them, if she does.. there would be something wrong with her! Though Rebbecca acts okay most of the time, she is full of emotions that are wanting to come out some how.

---

Name: Akana

Nickname: N/A

Race: Vampire

Hobbies: Playing with humans minds

Job: Assassination

Favorite Line: N/A

Appearance:

Life Experience: Akana had been an orphan when she had been a human a long time ago. Taken from her parents and her little sister Meggie.. Now looking for her sister, Akana kills people for a living since she had been turned into a vampire.. though she is a vampire.. she assassinates other vampires, and enjoys the pain of humans.
Fury holds Akana at the edge of insanity, her body reacts pleasurably to see other people in pain. Her ways of killing is unknown to people who don't know her.. but no one have survived her attacks.. yet.

---

Name: Mai

Nickname: Myu

Race:  Fallen Angel

Hobbies: N/A

Job: N/A

Appearance:

Life Experience: Mai had been a young Angel one day, unable to remember her life as a human. She one day had been thrown down to earth and is at risk of drowning as she had hit a large pool of water.
Her wings clipped as she had been given another change to live another life, not remembering her original name or how to speak.. she got her nickname easily from what her first word had been.. Myu.

---

Names: Rein & Jai

Nicknames: N/A

Ages: 26 & 26

Race: Demons

Sex: Females

Hobbies: N/A

Job: Guards

Appearance:

Life Experience: Both Rein and Jai were born as twins, though when they had been born, they had killed their mother at birth.. their father had died as well when they were only five.. living on their own, they learned to fight for themselves.. but never learned to be good little girls.. instead they learned wrong things and play dirty.. really dirty.
Rein and Jai continue their little games that they play, stealing, trespassing and doing whatever they want. Never getting caught since they kill whoever tries to change their ways.

---

Name:Yuri

Nickname: Joy

Race: Human

Hobbies: Dealing with government

Job: Bounty Hunter

Favorite Line: "People who are used are considered weak, but it is those who use them who are truly weak."

Appearance:

Life Experience: Yuri's whole family had been taken out by demons, leaving her to live the regret and sorrow in her heart. Yuri to this day has the regrets of losing her family, and swears, she won't stop killing demons until she can forgive them for what they have put her through. Not only her family is she wanting to hunt down these demons.. but because they seemed to hurt everyone around her. Killing their families, hurting their friends.

Demons to Yuri is like a sore on her back that she can't brush away.. she ends up taking a bounty hunter job.. tracking down demons herself.. and taking out her fury on them, even if they are innocent.

: More to come, need to write more ><. :

Ons and Offs

Zurina

ANOTHER THING!!

I don't do IM role plays! I dislike it! For one, on MSN I can't write as much as I'm used to. And when I have to go, the role play IS lost! I will not role play on MSN or Yahoo, DON'T ASK! Whoever asked before is fine since they didn't know.. but I'm making it clear now.

Ons and Offs

Zurina

NEW Characters

The Pet

Name: Suzo

Race: Lycan

Appearance: [ Human / Were form = What she normally looks like. ]

About : Suzo was the last of her group.. she knew there were other Lycan's out there.. but since she was young she never had gone to another lycan for shelter. She was hard to please, but now she enjoys the pleasures of seducing young humans, demons, vampire, anyone..

The Warrior

Name: Aliza

Race: Demon

Appearance:

About: A young warrior, with great skills.. Aliza known for her age had broken the line between races one with her own blades.. had left her ways of a demon.. and now kills whoever she wants.. taking bounty hunter jobs for people. Though she hasn't run into anyone she can't kill yet.

Ons and Offs

Zurina

Ons and Offs

TheVillain

I did get an idea off of your 'Lust' character, tell me what you think.

Name: 'Copperhead'

Race: Annunaki (Sumerian Snake Demon)

Sex: Male

Hobbies: Motorcycle maintenance, drinking, cage fighting

Job: Smuggler/Assassin

Appearence: Despite being a snake demon almost 2,000 years old, 'Copperhead' has dived head first into the biker lifestyle. In many ways seems to be a vampire with a tan but his fangs are one position closer to the front then a vampire's and when agitated his eyes become snake-like. While in combat scales begin to appear on his skin as well. On a sidenote, when 'Copperhead' feeds it isn't some tidy drinking of some blood but the rapid consuming of a large amount of raw meat. At least the equivalent amount of meat as what's on an adult human being.

Bio: Born sometime after the fall of the Sumerians and the fall of the Roman empire, 'Copperhead' would gain a reputation as a rather straight forward being- for an Annunaki. Showing more promise in physical violence then most of his kind, it's probably one reason why he survived as long as he has. The predissecors to Vampires, the Annunaki eventually fell from power due to the complex magical process it takes to create another Annunaki- so complicated that it rarely succeeds more often then once a century.

Taken an almost zen approach to the loss of power of the Annunaki, 'Copperhead' satisfies his personal wants and desires as a biker/smuggler/assassin/drifter. Tough as nails, sneakier then hell from almost 2,000 years of experience, absolutely ruthless, immune to vampire bites, and able to deliver a supernaturally powerful venom of his own through his own bite- 'Copperhead' currently has a reputation among the supernatural criminial underworld as one who is not to be fucked with, but willing to get the job done for the right price.

His latest job has taken him to the preformance of a certain vampire stripper known as 'Lust' where his client is convinced she has in her possesion a briefcase full of incriminiating photographs, a breifcase 'Copperhead' has been sent to retrieve at any cost. Whether or not she actually has this breifcase is irrelevent to 'Copperhead', as long as whatever happens satisfies the client- no matter what happens to Lust in the process.

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Sambora

I'm very interested in your Kidnapping/Kidnapper roleplay. Please PM me with details so maybe we could form a plot and profile for my character (unless you have already made it)

Zurina

Quote from: TheVillain on June 26, 2009, 12:57:35 AM
I did get an idea off of your 'Lust' character, tell me what you think.

Name: 'Copperhead'

Race: Annunaki (Sumerian Snake Demon)

Sex: Male

Hobbies: Motorcycle maintenance, drinking, cage fighting

Job: Smuggler/Assassin

Appearence: Despite being a snake demon almost 2,000 years old, 'Copperhead' has dived head first into the biker lifestyle. In many ways seems to be a vampire with a tan but his fangs are one position closer to the front then a vampire's and when agitated his eyes become snake-like. While in combat scales begin to appear on his skin as well. On a sidenote, when 'Copperhead' feeds it isn't some tidy drinking of some blood but the rapid consuming of a large amount of raw meat. At least the equivalent amount of meat as what's on an adult human being.

Bio: Born sometime after the fall of the Sumerians and the fall of the Roman empire, 'Copperhead' would gain a reputation as a rather straight forward being- for an Annunaki. Showing more promise in physical violence then most of his kind, it's probably one reason why he survived as long as he has. The predissecors to Vampires, the Annunaki eventually fell from power due to the complex magical process it takes to create another Annunaki- so complicated that it rarely succeeds more often then once a century.

Taken an almost zen approach to the loss of power of the Annunaki, 'Copperhead' satisfies his personal wants and desires as a biker/smuggler/assassin/drifter. Tough as nails, sneakier then hell from almost 2,000 years of experience, absolutely ruthless, immune to vampire bites, and able to deliver a supernaturally powerful venom of his own through his own bite- 'Copperhead' currently has a reputation among the supernatural criminial underworld as one who is not to be fucked with, but willing to get the job done for the right price.

His latest job has taken him to the preformance of a certain vampire stripper known as 'Lust' where his client is convinced she has in her possesion a briefcase full of incriminiating photographs, a breifcase 'Copperhead' has been sent to retrieve at any cost. Whether or not she actually has this breifcase is irrelevent to 'Copperhead', as long as whatever happens satisfies the client- no matter what happens to Lust in the process.

It sounds rather interesting, message me to talk about more about this. I'm glad I looked at my topic today.. I was just about to get off since I thought I answered everyone *lol* I'll be checking this forum more often then..

Ons and Offs

Zurina

Ons and Offs