Dath seeking again!

Started by Dath, July 20, 2021, 05:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

Hey, I thought it might be about time I put up something for a couple of my ideas! Both of these heavily included Warcraft so if it ain't for you then this is probably your cut off point for reading.

Still here? Awesome.

Idea 1:
This is more of a concept that anything else, something we can build upon together since there are a lot of places it can go. It is set in an AU version of Azeroth that I'm building for use in 5e. The idea is that the Eredar were never corrupted and instead fought of the Burning Legion which saw them actually set out to destroy the Legion in a long campaign. This includes them showing up on Azeroth and subjugating a weakened Night Elf nation after their own war with the Legion ended. This means a LOT of changes but the immediate change is that every race is second class compared to the Eredar who are on a religious crusade. This one is more worth speaking about in DMs if it's piqued your interest.

Idea 2:
This one is an actual scenario. In a future version of Azeroth which is more akin to our modern day. Supervillains and Superheroes exist. My character will be the Supervillainess CEO of a company with suspiciously happy employees. Your character comes in with suspicions but needs to investigate. The dynamic can go on from there.

Feel free to DM me any ideas you have with these two, Copy-paste the idea you're interested in within your message and we can go from there. Thanks for reading, enjoy your day/night!

Dath

Just an update to let people know I'm still looking for either of these RPs, though any deviations a person might get based on their own wishes can be discussed. Feel free to DM me!