Doctor Bell's Clinic for the Preternaturally Inclined

Started by Rogue, November 01, 2014, 12:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri Tart

Yay! Got my face claim in and just sort of dived into the Character sheet and.... god, sorry, I might have gotten carried away, but I'm enjoying this. Still need to the personality section, but otherwise, O is pretty much solid. Funny, she's not turning out at ALL like I imagined she would. Who's running who, I sometimes wonder? Sorry, but I'm excited... *hides under desk and gets back to homework*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Rogue

Quote from: Cherri Tart on November 03, 2014, 09:09:03 PM
Yay! Got my face claim in and just sort of dived into the Character sheet and.... god, sorry, I might have gotten carried away, but I'm enjoying this. Still need to the personality section, but otherwise, O is pretty much solid. Funny, she's not turning out at ALL like I imagined she would. Who's running who, I sometimes wonder? Sorry, but I'm excited... *hides under desk and gets back to homework*

*laughs* Carried away is good Cherri. *giggles* Just PM me it when you're done with it hon.

Geeklet

Rogue

Rogue

Anyone who has an approved Character sheet can now post it here.

Rogue

Had a question come up in IM regarding a character sheet so just gonna make sure everyone's aware:

Can I have a form of Psionics?

Yes and no. No, not right now but if you have something in mind you can always send me an idea of what you want and we can figure it out. For now, we're keeping things to sensory/sight abilities. Using these abilities to interact with the outside world may or may not be part of the plot. ;)

rou

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on November 05, 2014, 03:41:24 PM
Can I have a form of Psionics?

Yes and no. No, not right now but if you have something in mind you can always send me an idea of what you want and we can figure it out. For now, we're keeping things to sensory/sight abilities. Using these abilities to interact with the outside world may or may not be part of the plot. ;)

-watches her character concept fall to pieces and mournfully prepares for the funeral-

// A&A: July 17, 2022 //
“succubus angel” — anonymous

Rogue

Quote from: roulette on November 05, 2014, 04:05:39 PM
-watches her character concept fall to pieces and mournfully prepares for the funeral-

*pets hair* I'll talk to you on Mumble later, kay Sweetie? Or you can PM me. Either way.

rou

Of course. <3 I think I'll try and wrap up my character sheet to somewhere reasonable and show you what I'm going for, but for the time being it's a pretty slow process because health. >>

Rogue

I know Rou. You have plenty of time though. I don't even have a sheet done for any of the characters. >.> Though at least I have faces for two of them.

Cherri Tart

Plus, the new girl is probably going slower than a snail on quayludes... :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Rogue

Alright guys! Sorry I've been a bit slow in getting this going. Work is being a pain in the ass and such. But I've got the weekend off! Whoo! So I'll be working a bunch on this.

I would like to get a sound off on who is actually still working on sheets.

Andy, Ritsu, Dim, Sparrow,and Cherri have all submitted sheets so need not sound off. :P

Also, I'm going to be posting the OOC sometime tonight so people can begin with the plotting!

rou

Lux12

Well my interest is peaked. I need to come up with a character concept.

Ritsu

Rogue

OOC is up and running!

Yes Ritsu. Have fun being an evil mastermind with Dim.... >.<

TaintedAndDelish

It seems that time is not on my side once again. I'll been peeking now and then out of curiosity just to see how it goes. Good luck!

Rogue

Feel free to pop in when you do have time to play Tainted! :) Thanks for the luck.

Rogue

As I've finally got NPC's finished and developed in my head, I'm going to say we're starting next saturday officially! (barring RL issues)

If you want to start with the group, please get your sheet in sometime within the next two weeks (fast enough to (maybe) make it before we make it through a round of intro posts). Keep in mind, this will not mean that the game is closed. We will be taking new characters until further notice regardless.

CurvyKitten

peeks~ So Dimhon so shared this and...if it could be open to a new player?

Rogue

It is! We're still in early game. Feel free to PM if you need any clarification or anything. :)