Seeking 'player for a female character' for a smutty D&D game

Started by Oroboros, June 23, 2013, 02:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oroboros

A story idea that has been on my mind for about a week now and I just can't shake the idea that it would be incredibly sexy.  I'm looking for someone that agrees.  I don't care if the author (hopefully you) joining me in this story is male, female or other.  I don't care if the character you play is male or female, though I admit I'd prefer one or the other.  The primary goal of this story for me is indeed about smut, I just love the smut to have context.

A group of Dungeons and Dragons players (or any other Tabletop RPG, really) played all through high school.  When it came time to graduate, the group split as most of them went off to college.  Nearly a year has passed, and it's now the summer break.  Everyone has come on home again, and in addition to spending some time with their families, they're looking forward to revisiting that campaign they all left off when they went to school.

The GM, he didn't go off to college.  He stayed home, decided to go right into the work force.  He managed to get himself a pretty nice job in manufacturing and so has a place of his own now, and some money to throw around.  He's set up an entire room of his house now to be his gaming den.  He decided to make it really authentic.  He went down to an antique store in town, a real eccentric hole in the wall kind of place.  The owner is definitely foreign, but nobody has ever really been able to pin down where he's from.  He has exactly what the GM has been looking for, an old wood table, carved over with mystical runes.  It looks like it fits on a hollywood set, or perhaps a Goth's dining room.  He snapped it up and brought it home.

What our GM didn't realize is that this table is, of course, actually magical.  He's stumbled onto how to activate it, perhaps translating the runes, or maybe it was when he accidentally bled on it after he cut his hand trying to cut a bagel over top of it.  The end result though is that the players, when they sit down at the table, find themselves drawn into the most immersive game they've ever played.  They become their characters, and the world they adventure in is before their eyes. 

If you care to join me for this story, you'll be playing one of the players at that gaming table.  If you are playing a male, you were the person in the group who decided they wanted to play a female character.  Of course, being a guy, you've made any warm blooded man's wet dream, a sexy sorceress, a leather clad thief, or an amazon beauty, with a high Charisma or Appearance score of course.  You've always enjoyed thinking about your sexy character, or perhaps even were fantasizing about being them.  If you are playing a female, you've always enjoyed the way this game let you play something more than you are.  You've never felt so powerful, so comfortable, so sexy as when you slip on the identity of your elven princess or your cunning rogue.  She's the woman you've wished you could be.  Either way, this is now far more than you ever dreamed possible.  Now YOU are HER.  What was previously a 16 Cha scribbled on a page is suddenly a beauty that all the players, and the GM, get to really see for the first time. 

While at first, this is as much a shock to you as to everyone else, eventually, this new sexual you is intriguing.  Maybe it starts when your fellow players take an interest in just how immersive this can be with your new look.  Maybe there is an NPC that you've always had a thing going with, and now that NPC has come around expecting to spend the night in your room at the inn again.  Or perhaps it takes several drinks at the tavern before you open up to the idea.  Maybe someone casts a charm spell on you and you fail your saving throw.  Eventually though, you go for it, you have sex.  And damn it is good.  You find you like it.  The GM, he's pretty sure he likes it too.  As game sessions go on, the game becomes more and more sexual until it essentially just becomes everyone's fantasy fulfillment.

To let you know, I would be looking to post in this game about 5 times a week.  I'm afraid my life doesn't give me the luxary of hanging around on the forum for an extended period, barring very rare occasions.  While I will endeavour to try and check it when I wake up and after I get home at the end of my day, my recent experience has told me that I don't seem to quite make that happen. 

Depending on your interests, there is certainly a wide variety of scenes and places this story could go. Maybe as school times comes around, most of the group heads back to college, but you find yourself too enamoured with the game to leave it, making it a game between you and this GM, and of course all his various NPCs.  Or rather than leave the game empty, perhaps you and he recruit more players, people who would be happy to participate in this new sexual fantasy.  Maybe your character has always wondered what it would be like to get captured by a rowdy group of bandits or orcs and realizes this is the best chance to try it, where the worst that can happen is she asks the GM to help make a rescue or maybe even make a new character.  Maybe you and the GM play a few different games, this time Shadowrun, next time Legend of the 5 Rings, or Vampire.  Maybe your character finds themselves subjected to charm spells, going for people they never thought they would.  Maybe they see a healer on a routine basis to make sure that every time is their first time.  Maybe one time you decide you really want something in the game, so put your characters good looks to work 'bribing' the GM to give you a magic sword, or let you join a certain faction.  Loads of options!

If you are interested, or have questions, feel free to reply here or to send me a PM, both work fine.

alextaylor

Oh, damn, shouldn't have used Charisma as a dump stat  -_-
O/O

Snake

Rune

Oroboros

Indeed Alex, Charisma suddenly becomes a way worse dump stat.   ;D

Alright, so far I've got 6 people in total expressing interest.  I'm going to ask a round of questions of my applicants and make decisions on who to go with, so I'm going to call this story idea closed at this point.