[Ascendant] Protect The Universe (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, March 01, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

Quote from: Xanatos on March 01, 2016, 05:36:27 PM
I'm going Dagger. Throwing dagger, to be specific.
Quote from: MiraMirror on March 01, 2016, 05:57:35 PM
Going with dual- wielding, war fans.
Quote from: Juggtacular on March 01, 2016, 06:21:32 PM
Michael B. Jordan for the face again.

And the same weapon. And extendable scythe.
Noted, noted, noted annnnd noted.

aya

Wispyr

Quote from: aya on March 01, 2016, 06:41:23 PM
I would like to wield some kind of gun.
Debating on this. Really leaning towards sticking towards more traditional weaponry.

[Ascendant] Character Sheets

Is now up as I start approving characters. I'm going to go look at the submissions we've had already right now!

*Please don't post sheets until they have been approved. You'll get PM's from me after submission. Thank you!

Angie

I'm having a hell of a time trying to think of someone, ANYONE, to use for Lady Mercury, I'm willing to take ideas from anyone if they've got one!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Amarlo

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 01, 2016, 07:49:23 PM
I'm having a hell of a time trying to think of someone, ANYONE, to use for Lady Mercury, I'm willing to take ideas from anyone if they've got one!

Any idea what you'd like for a general look? Hair color? Eyes? Ethnicity? Etc?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Cerevan

So...this has definitely caught my attention. And hard. So...would it be possible to reserve Luna? -Winsome smile.-

Wispyr

Quote from: Cerevan on March 01, 2016, 08:09:07 PM
So...this has definitely caught my attention. And hard. So...would it be possible to reserve Luna? -Winsome smile.-
Welcome! Absolutely that's possible, I shall note it now!

Cerevan

Quote from: Wispyr on March 01, 2016, 08:14:11 PM
Welcome! Absolutely that's possible, I shall note it now!

Thank you so much~

I guess I'll also throw out that I'd like to claim Chanel Iman for the face. No idea about the rest of it yet. ::)

Angie

Quote from: Amarlo on March 01, 2016, 08:02:21 PM
Any idea what you'd like for a general look? Hair color? Eyes? Ethnicity? Etc?

You know, i just thought...she's fouled mouthed, good with electronics...I am reminding myself of Gaige from Borderlands 2. So I guess the general style we should go for...is punk. Punk girl, that gives me a few ideas...Most of the details are negotiable, I'm just looking for a girl who looks like she'd flip you the double bird cause you pissed her off!

Wispyr

Quote from: Cerevan on March 01, 2016, 08:16:28 PM
I guess I'll also throw out that I'd like to claim Chanel Iman for the face. No idea about the rest of it yet. ::)
Noted.

Crash

Okay Character History will have to wait until tomorrow.  I am tired.

WIP

Ascendant Character Sheet

Character Name: Jessica Tokko
Nickname: Jess, J-Tok
Neptune: Jan, Oceana, The Silent One, The Watcher, Wayfinder, Goddess of Depths.
Sexuality: Pansexual

Languages Known: English, Korean

Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde (Or any other color she feels like)
Eye Color: Deep Brown
Nationality: Korean American
Face Claim: Chaelin Lee

Physical Description:  Jessica’s hair ranges from light brown to blonde to various ombre styles and is rarely her original black unless she is feeling goth for the day, which is rare unless she is really down.  Her is neither tall nor short and his hardly ugly, but not drop dead gorgeous either.  In many ways Jessica comes off as completely average and non-descript.  The fact that she lightens her hair often only adds to her Place Jane look.  Jessica has a slender physique that is in much better physical condition than one would expect.  Her parents insisted that she learn self-defense as a child and found that she enjoyed the lessons very much.  She continues to practice to keep herself in shape and sharp in case she needs to fend off some handsy clubbers.

Normally her wardrobe is college trendy, but if someone got a good look at her closet they would assume she shared it with a roommate.  It is filled with Hip Hop and club gear and other clothing that her family would faint if they saw her in.  When she is working or just enjoying a night out by herself she dresses to be noticed and absolutely loves the attention.

Personality: Jessica is pretty unassuming in person.  She isn’t the tallest or most attractive woman in the room.  She is introverted in an extroverted sort of way and if you aren’t her friend you probably won’t find her interesting enough to remember her name.  She is often quiet, but not awkwardly so and can hold a conversation just long enough for someone else to take over.  Jess likes listening to music and reading books in the library.  She is your typical 2.5 grade point student doing just enough to be forgotten among the Suma’s and Magna’s that get the recognition.

Around friends she is lively and has a really quirky and fun sense of humor.  A genuine smile brings out her beauty and she has an easy laugh.  If her friends thought about it they would realize that they don’t really know much about Jess, but that thought would slip away as quickly as it appears and she is perfectly fine with that.  She learned at an early age that the things she enjoyed, that gave her pleasure were not the types of things her family approved of and really neither did her friends, so she just kept them to herself and did her own thing on her own time.  She found that she enjoyed the secrets. They thrilled her and filled her life with an excitement that it was missing.

The Jessica that steps away from her life is almost unrecognizable to her family and friends.  She is a DJ by the name of J-Tok.  She only works underground clubs, raves and other insane gigs.  J-Tok is brash, loud, aggressive and joyous. She parties hard and savors life.  Ironically those that know her as J-Tok would not recognize her away from the club scene.  She has even gone out of her way to chat with some of the college students she has met at a Rave or Club just to see if they can figure it out.  No one has yet which is a source of extreme amusement to her.

J-Tok

History:

Likes: Music, Reading bad supernatural romance, secrets, not being noticed until she wants to be, having friends, living a double life, martial arts, Lion King Rolls, Tempura, BBQ, Beer, Dogs, Dancing
Dislikes: Being noticed with she isn’t expecting it, pickles, peas, bugs, bright sunlight, having dark hair, being tickled, traditions
Strengths: Sneaky, Confident, Quick as a Whip, Bad Ass DJ, Streetwise
Weaknesses:  Double Life, Skates By, Deceptive, Bland,
On's & Off's:

Weapon: Chain Whip

Powers & Abilities
  • NAME OF POWER:
Shadow Lash
  • NAME OF POWER:
Shadow Door
  • NAME OF POWER:
Shroud in Darkness

Notes

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Wispyr

Looks good thus far Crash. Feel like there's definitely room for her and Misha to be connected.

Angie

Amarlo

If anyone is interested in creating connections with Eun (Saturn), please feel free to pm me! I'm very pm and plotty friendly :D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Aiden

Tentative interest in Mars, I see a lot of the former sailor moon people are here.

Crash

Quote from: Wispyr on March 01, 2016, 11:45:45 PM
Looks good thus far Crash. Feel like there's definitely room for her and Misha to be connected.

I just read Misha's history.  Yeah you aren't kidding.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

DomJoe

Sorry guys, I'm no longer sure if this RP is going to be a good fit for the character idea I have in mind. I'm going to drop out of this one. I might re-apply if I get another idea.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Crash

Quote from: Amelita on March 02, 2016, 11:25:25 AM
Interested in a female Mars (coz who wouldn't be) ::)

Well with you playing her there will be a lot of interest. ;)

Hi Ames!

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Amarlo

Hello Miss Amelita! :3

Heya, Aiden!

And sorry to hear that, Joe. Better luck to you next time!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

Zhu Que

I am interested in this, I will take a moment to re-read the info again and think of character ideas, then PM the GM. ^_^

I just wanted to point out my interest. I'm not home, but I will be re-reading it as soon as I get home.

Wispyr

Quote from: Aiden on March 02, 2016, 07:58:59 AM
Tentative interest in Mars, I see a lot of the former sailor moon people are here.
Quote from: Amelita on March 02, 2016, 11:25:25 AM
Interested in a female Mars (coz who wouldn't be) ::)
Hey to the both of you! Welcome. Shall make the notes of the stuff. :D

Quote from: DomJoe on March 02, 2016, 08:57:24 AM
Sorry guys, I'm no longer sure if this RP is going to be a good fit for the character idea I have in mind. I'm going to drop out of this one. I might re-apply if I get another idea.
Toodles!

Quote from: Zhu Que on March 02, 2016, 12:16:29 PM
I am interested in this, I will take a moment to re-read the info again and think of character ideas, then PM the GM. ^_^

I just wanted to point out my interest. I'm not home, but I will be re-reading it as soon as I get home.
Also with the noting of the interest.