Nikita style

Started by RedRose, September 22, 2017, 02:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

Themes*: Age difference? Crime. Crossroad. Femme fatale. Love/lust/hate. Manipulation. Moral issues. Police. Power struggles. Prison. Seduction. Unethical behaviour. Violence

She's a nasty piece of work but you would never know it. She looks like an angel until she speaks, or stares. They said jail would change her. Take her down a peg or two. It only made her worse. She's so young and so pretty though, so maybe that's why she didn't get the chair. The other girls and even the wardens fear her and she's got her very own cell. Despite or maybe because of this, life in prison is so dull and dreary she sometimes wished they ended her. Especially since she never gets any visit... Until one day. She has no idea who that could be, and she strongly considers not going but how could she miss an occasion to talk to anyone?

And that's YC, of course. Dressed in plain clothes, much too handsome, he won't say who he is. He just tries to make her talk, nice and sweet at first. She could assume he's a journalist who managed to get to her, but something in his mannerism reminds her of the many cops she has dealt with, and something in his eyes screams that he's not much better than her, if at all... There's a ruthless killer under that gentlemanly appearance, but she hasn't seen such a classy guy in years and she always enjoyed toying with men so accepts to meet him again, and again.

His goal: win her trust, or at least convince her to allow him to get her to escape. He has a mission for her, a mission that requires someone who looks pretty outside but is ugly enough inside to kill a target. After that, they say, she'll be free to go. New identity, new life in another country. When she does accept - if she does accept - he will need to train her and keep her under close supervision. Can he convince her and control her? Can he show her he is stronger than her? Now that he represents the only reason why she isn't free yet, he doesn't expect her to just stick around and not try to escape, kill him, or otherwise fuck him up. Worse (?), he is afraid this is getting personal and both of them are starting to enjoy the power struggle.

In case you didn't get it, the game begins in jail, and goes on in some mysterious gov't agency. There might be other missions to train her, or we can keep "The Mission" as her only real one... He's an (ex) corrupt elite cop, she has done something terrible. He's read her file so often he's probably the person who knows her best now... She hates him for that, for being a cop, for using her as a weapon, for ordering her around. She can read lust in his gaze but he doesn't allow her to use it against him (maybe she had an affair with an -un-fortunate male warden who brought her gifts and stuff and thinks most men are easy and weak). Flexible on ages, she could be early to late 20s, he could be early 30s to late 40s.

Caveat:

I expect this to have a realistic progression. There will be smut eventually but this won't happen from start. She's trying to seduce him to get her way but doesn't wish to develop any feeling or have this go further than absolutely needed. He's attracted but refuses for it to materialize further than gazes and some innuendo to put her in her place as a mere girl...

She won't be dating any female prisoner :) We can both handle the other girls, the wardens, the other cops... But there won't be any open heterosexual or homosexual fuckfest. She can totally seduce ONE male warden though. You can play him, I can, or we can share.

We can discuss her exact crime(s) but won't be something with kids, oh hell no. Possibly she killed cops, one more reason for YC to hate on her! We can also discuss her mission. And ending. I'm fine with anything remotely realistic. I doubt they end up married with ten kids and a doggie, but they don't have to kill each other off either. Please come with ideas at least about your own character.

Read my O/O in my signature, and please write at least 1 post a week . At least somewhat modern, probably not before the 80's or even the 90's. In this story, love/hate, power struggle, dark romance or gunplay would work better than virginity, running from zombies, bored housewife and Victorian vocabulary ;-)

Inspiration is a French book I'm reading. Sadly it looks like it has been translated in every language but English. It's basically OITNB with some Prison Break attempts followed by Nikita except everything 100 times hotter darker.

*The Themes above are by no means the only themes in the RP. They are only there to help you decide if you are interested. If you like them, check the thread and my O/O :) If you can't stand the themes, skip ;)
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Hotomidemon1

Indeed interested in this idea think it can go exceptionally further
Giving that  I have not read the book but I can sure adapt to the concept you're grasping
If you want to run some ideas let me know I am up for it
<3 <3
beautiful nightmare

TheLegionary

I also like this idea. Do you think we can brainstorm again?

RedRose

I'm doing my best replying to all pms, everyone will have a chance don't worry, I will reply!!
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

RedRose

May have one more opening for this! Please contact me if you like writing at least one post a week!

RedRose

Cleaned up and added options that somehow didn't show.

RedRose

Looking for consistent writer!

RedRose

RedRose

RedRose