Magical Misadventures~ (yuri, ecchi, comedy, magical girl)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 27, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaedia

I'm doing pretty alrightie, (^_^). Thanks for asking. Super tyyyy-urrrd but don't wanna sleeps kinda night. 
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

pendarious

I hate it when that happens because then I'm all "bleh" and useless the fallowing day
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Kaedia

Yeeeeeah. It's the absolute worst when you get one of those kind of nights and you have to be up the next morning. You know, you know, the next day is going to be super terrible because you couldn't sleep... and it makes you not want to sleep even more because that just makes the next day come sooner... but by not sleeping you make the next day even worse...

Or something like that. Luckily I don't have plans for tomorrow... that I know of... random plan-pushing pending... so I can sleep in as late as I want~
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.

Vaulera

I think I'm going to be pulling out of the rolelpay! It's going fast, and I don't think this is my scene entirely. Keep on with the yuri magical girls, my friends, but I have lots on my plate!

Yukina

Kimmy

I'm just poking my head in to say I'm alive... Stress + No Sleep + OMG a rent inspection... It's a bad week...

But I'll try and throw my head back into the game.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Yukina

Quote from: kimmy on February 02, 2014, 05:28:41 AM
I'm just poking my head in to say I'm alive... Stress + No Sleep + OMG a rent inspection... It's a bad week...

But I'll try and throw my head back into the game.

*offers hug and a grand bed*

Kimmy

*flops* Hugs are welcome! We passed our inspection... It's the first we've ever passed one without any complaints... Though that's because our last landlady was just evil. She liked to pick on the area's you've cleaned the most and related them to garbage dumps... Though I caught onto her act - She particularly hated the carpets. So I'd wait for her to berate everyone about how poorly we treat our carpets & demand they be done professionally - before showing a receipt that shows they were done the day before the inspection - and by the company she herself uses... It made her quieten down for the rest of the inspection.

I think she worked in real estate to see if she could make people cry. She manages lots of property and puts perfect white walls & carpets into all the ones by the university... Unistudents + White =... just Evil!

But this was our first inspection in this house. And we got a perfect 100! ^_^ I'm very proud! *spins*

*flops* Now I'd like to sleep for a week... Sorries for being so quiet - there wasn't much to reply too.. and then I miss most of a week & suddenly theres too much to reply too...

@_@
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

bokotousamurai

Glad to hear things worked out for you, especially about fucking over that bitch of previous landlady, I would've loved to see the look on her face, reminds me of a mean English teacher I had once, she would always yell at students for using the word "ain't" because it "isn't a word", then I showed to her it was in the dictionary, priceless.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kimmy

Actually, if a word is commonly used it *has* to be added into the dictionary or have it's definition updated to reflect current usage & terminology - no matter how incorrect the usage is. It's part of how the dictionary companies operate.

Though ain't was added in 1778 so it's quite well established by this point.

The next century of dictionaries will require a lot of horrible modern terminology... Netspeak & worse... *bleh*

pendarious

oh gods do I fear for those that have to read that horrible abomination of a dictionary
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Kaedia

I believe Webster added ain't in 1993 to their dictionary. Not sure when it was added to the Oxford though.

'Ain't' isn't what you'd call a professional word. At least not nowadays. It's more slang than anything and used more often in certain regions or dialects. Living in the south I'm forced to hear it more than I'd like but I refuse to use the word.

I was looking over some of the words added to the Oxford and Webster dictionaries this year last night... and I cried a little on the inside.
My Status:
Open.

pendarious

I live in a place where aint is a commonly used word as well though I have no qualms using it....actually my vocabulary is a peculiar mix.

What made you cry on the inside about them?

Kaedia

I keep my vocal vocabulary simple. I'm not quite confident speaking out. Growing up with a speech impediment has made me very self-conscious about talking. For writing though I try and keep my vocabulary sizable. I'm constantly trying to learn new words. Though recently those new words have been Japanese, (>_>).

Seeing words like twerk and selfie rub me wrong. I understand they are popular and widely used but... it just feels like a crime.

My Status:
Open.

pendarious

I use a lot of japanese as well when writing....actually i use it vocally alot too.

those words....,just ew

Kimmy

Modern slang should have laws to punish the people who invent the more creative misuses for it... *shudders* I hate short hand text messages as well... I work with acronyms all day - I don't need more of them at night... ^^'

Also - I apologize now for my post... But it just seemed like such a good idea at the time...

Kaedia

So Kaedia is just going to be doing loner stuff until someone tugs at her a bit. That's just the kind of girl she is. Feel free to pull at her if anyone would like, (^_^). 
My Status:
Open.

pendarious

oh don't worry Kimmy I'm the type of person who tends to roll with things so if you wind up throwing something at me I'll probably find a way to work with it.

I tend to do a lot of planning in my head so if something gets thrown off by something someone else does I try to readjust to go along with it so don't be afraid to do silly things that pull my character along like this. Besides as mentioned in her profile she has nothing against having multiple lovers  ;)

bokotousamurai

hey all, apologizing for a minor absence and possible future ones, My birthday was Friday and I got some new games and I've been wrapped up in those,(Neopets the darkest fairy for PS2 and Skyrim on PS3 in case anyone's wondering) Im having usage dispel the cookies effects so we can began wrapping up in order to start the next misadventure, there are some cookies left however, and they can be used in the future.

Any ideas for the next misadventure? Personally, I want to have the girls go to the beach because of a heat wave, lots of potential for swimsuit ecchi and boob size jealousy.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Yukina

Kimmy

Quote from: Zefie on February 09, 2014, 02:53:24 AM
So Kaedia is just going to be doing loner stuff until someone tugs at her a bit. That's just the kind of girl she is. Feel free to pull at her if anyone would like, (^_^).

I am thinking of having Katsumi coming & asking for advice on how to be a Hentai - since it's always the quiet ones who make the best hentai's!

pendarious

Kaedia

Quote from: kimmy on February 10, 2014, 11:19:43 PM
I am thinking of having Katsumi coming & asking for advice on how to be a Hentai - since it's always the quiet ones who make the best hentai's!

I'm sure she's read... many books... on the subject, :P. Not to mention her... other... extracurricular activities, (>_>)
My Status:
Open.

SpiralSpider

Hey, guys. I apologize greatly for this but I think I'm going to have to step out of the game.

When I saw 'ecchi' in the description, I think I had interpreted the GMs vision of the story incorrectly so I'll be taking my leave. I don't want to stall the game or cause any problems. ^.^'
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."