Star Wars: Slavery and Betrayal (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, August 21, 2016, 10:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

My character was a sith apprentice during the Old Republic. When he first entered the academy, he was one of the most promising students at the school. As he rose through the ranks, he found himself falling in love with a young mechanic who worked on the ships at the academy. As passion was encouraged for the students, the school didn't really frown on the relationship, though it was unusual for a sith to care for someone of a lower station.

It wasn't until the end of his first year at the academy that security discovered that his mechanic love was actually a spy for the Republic, someone who reported on sith comings and goings from the academy. She was taken away, he assumed to be killed, and while he was allowed to stay at the academy, the fact that he had been blind to her real intentions for an entire year cost him his reputation and standing. Suddenly, he wasn't at the top of his class. He was viewed as weak and foolish, and others avoided him at all costs.

It is now five years later. My character has graduated the academy and serves as the apprentice of a lessor sith lord who operates in the outer rim. It is hardly the ideal assignment he once expected, but his master is ambitious. A big part of that ambition is using my character to his full potential, and that means keeping him motivated. After a particularly successful mission, my character is called before his master and presented with a gift. Kneeling before his master is the mechanic. While he spent the last five years learning to be a sith, she spent them learning to be a slave. Her sith masters taught her to obey without hesitation, and that the only time she was safe was when she was making her master happy.

The instructions she has been given are remarkably clear. Each night, she will be sent to him. If he sends her away, she will know pain beyond anything in her training up to now. If he seems unhappy during his training, she will be punished as well.

What neither of them knows is that she is to be my character's final test. When my character starts to care for yours again, his master will expect him to kill her, cementing his strength in the dark side once and for all.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman