๑LadyAthene's 1x1 Search [♂/♀ or ♀/♀] ๑

Started by LadyAthene, December 23, 2015, 04:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyAthene

Introduction & Rules:

Hello there. My name is Athene. I'm a 29 year old woman who enjoys writing along with some other hobbies. For now though, I'm focusing mostly on the writing aspect. However, I do have a few rules that I do enforce. They're relatively basic, really but please follow them?

Respect: Give this to me and I'll return the favor. Plain and simple. If you are rude to me OOC in any way, I reserve the right to ignore any PM from you. If you're portraying a ruthless character, that's one thing. But let's keep any hostile words in character and not out of character, please?

Reading My Thread: In the past, I have gotten PMs which give hints that my thread has not been fully read. I put this underneath the 'Respect' rule because - to me - this is a form of respect. I take the time to fully read other people's threads. I expect that common courtesy returned. Failure to do so can and likely will result in me ignoring your PM; plain and simple. If you can't take the time to read through my thread, then please do not contact me.

Godmodding: Don't do this, especially without consent. If it moves the plot along, you may do so. But ask. Don't assume I want my person automatically kidnapped or whatnot. Speak to me about these things. I can and am willing to negotiate though. Just ask; that's all I request.

Creating A Story: Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating. RPs are for two people, not just one. As such, teamwork is needed.

Characters: I can play as canons or OCs. My OCs tend to be aged between the years of 16-27, depending on what is figured out. I seldom play anyone past 28 but exceptions - mainly in the forms of certain canons - can be made. As far as my OCs go, do not try to demand the final call on their appearance, personality, etc. Opinions and input are fine. But the end verdict is otherwise up to me.  My characters are mine just as yours are yours. I can play both male and female characters although I tend to portray the fairer sex more often. Just remember, however, that I am otherwise capable of doing either gender.

Relationships of Said Characters: I tend to primarily do MxF pairings. However, I can try FxF. I don't have much experience with it but I am willing to give it a shot. MxM, however, is out of the question. I'm simply uncomfortable with it. Sorry. For the record, I lean towards playing sexually submissive characters, especially women. This does not, however, mean they don't have some fight in them. Please note the keywords there; sexually submissive. They are otherwise fighters in some form or fashion, not a door mat. My male OCs can range, from playing the 'charmer' to the 'outright jerk', depending on what is decided and figured out. 

No Cybering: I shouldn't have to include this but I will as a safety precaution of sorts. I am here for writing. Nothing more, nothing less. I am happily married so do not send over personal PMs, thanks.

RP Partners: I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. As long as you're willing to give ideas, contribute to our RP, all that good stuff, your real gender isn't a concern. If you really want to RP with me though, don't just drop and vanish out of nowhere. Or, if you must quit/go away for X days, at least notify me. I'll give that same courtesy back.

Contact me via PM: Do not post in this thread, please! Just send me a PM. Include at least an idea, genre, something of what you wish to do. I do have messengers though as of late, I only really use Skype. However, I can consider AIM. If you wish to speak to me over either of these, say so in the PM and I'll give my name out. If you're not going to take the time and/or effort to finish planning an RP idea, don't bother PMmig me. Contact me only if you're serious about wanting to RP with me, please.  
RP Status: I can probably take 1-4 more RPs. Open but selectively looking~ | Posting Rate: 1-3 days, give or take. If I haven't gotten back to you, chances are I'm busy as opposed to I've forgotten about you. Thanks for your patience!

My (New/Revamped!!) Search Thread
My Ons and Offs + Plot Thread
My Writing Samples
My OC/Character Portfolio
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Original Settings & Pairings:

Bold does mean preferred. The keyword, however, is preferred. Some of these can be switched around or negotiated somehow. Just ask.

I am also adding a color-coding system of sorts in.
Red will hint I am mainly interested in MxF pairings, Pink will indicate I'm mainly interested in FxF ideas, and Orange will indicate I could do MxF or FxF related RPs with the following pairings equally. Anything with an * after it is something I'm especially craving at the moment. Anything struck out means I'm doing that pairing at the moment.

Preferred Settings:
Modern-fantasy
Medieval/Fantasy *
Modern (This will need major convincing to do. But it is possible.)
Ancient Civilizations (Especially Greece, Rome, and Egypt but can adapt to other settings) *
Post-Apocalyptic
DnD Settings [Especially Faerun though I can try others]
Historical Settings (WWII, Civil War, Revolutionary War, Renaissance, Feudal Japan ... most of any era, honestly. I'm a huge history buff and on the off-chance I don't immediately remember a time frame, I can easily look it up to help brainstorm for an RP) *

Original Pairings/Ideas:

Drow x Other Drow/Elf/Any race really
Rogue/thief x Royalty *
Mermaid x Hunter/Collector
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man) *
POW  x Captor *
Kidnappee  x Captor *
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim  x Questioner/Captor
Pharoah's Daughter  x Corrupt High Priest
Princess  x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Angel (Fallen or normal)  x Demon
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human
Gypsy  x Nazi
Gypsy  x Soldier
Gypsy x Priest/Inquisitor
Gang Member x Gang Member [Rival or allied]
Gang Member x Civilian
Bounty Hunter x Bounty 
Assassin x Assassin [Rival or allied]
Assassin x Target
Psychiatrist x Patient
Necromancer x Revived *
Teacher x Student
Samurai/Ronin x Any appropriate role *
Anything mafia/yakuza related *
Handmaiden x any appropriate role *

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

Note about the thief/rogue x royalty pairing: I've often viewed this as a similar relationship that Jen Yu and Lo had in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, honestly. An item gets  stolen, the princess chases the thief to get it back and - over time - they fall for one another. It's easier to see the movie and see for yourself what I mean, if you've never watched it. But simpler is better, I believe, for this pairing.
RP Status: I can probably take 1-4 more RPs. Open but selectively looking~ | Posting Rate: 1-3 days, give or take. If I haven't gotten back to you, chances are I'm busy as opposed to I've forgotten about you. Thanks for your patience!

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Fandom Settings & Pairings:

Just like with the above, bold does mean preferred. Again, the keyword is preferred. I am also adding a color-coding system of sorts in. Red will hint I am mainly interested in MxF pairings, Pink will indicate I'm mainly interested in FxF ideas, and Orange will indicate I could do MxF or FxF related RPs with the following pairings equally. For the actual list, I will include the name of the respective fandoms and what medium I know of them [anime/manga/both or video game, book, movie, etc.]. Unless otherwise stated, these are things I have completed.

Given I tend to find new things to watch/read/play/whatnot, this is will likely get updated frequently. So check back if you don't see something at first that you enjoy. Or ask; there are some I do know but have purposely omitted due to not wanting to RP them out or not knowing of them. Note that these are settings I have knowledge of. I am not necessarily craving them all though. Anything with an * after it is something I'm especially craving at the moment. These will definitely change so check back and see what I may or may not be in the mood for.

Preferred Settings:
Crossovers
AU *
All Canon High School and/or College
Medieval (For those not set in the time frame already)
Ancient Civilizations
MMOs * (Actual MMOs, playing as if we were characters in games like Forsaken World, Aura Kingdom, Neverwinter, etc. Just ask me if I know of a specific MMO as I don't play all of them. I will say now that League of Legends is something I don't indulge in. Sorry in advance. I just never got into it.)
Canons coming into the real world (And/or vice versa, with an OC going into the world of a fandom. I can and will double for you with this idea. Details will need to be discussed.) *

There are probably more but those are the main ones I know outside of staying in the technical verse of each respective fandom. So suggest.

LadyAthene's List of Known Fandoms:

Angelic Layer (Anime)
Ao No Exorcist (Anime)
Aura Kingdom (MMO)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Animated Series)
Batman (Animated Series)
Claymore (Manga)
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch [Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion] (Manga)
Cowboy Bebop (Anime)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Movie)
Death Note (Manga)
DC (Various video games such as Injustice: Gods Among Us, some comic and TV/animated series knowledge)
Def Jam Vendetta (Video games)
Disney (Movies) [Suggest a title. More likely than not, I'll have seen the movie]
Doubt (Manga) *
Dragonballz (Anime)
Dungeons & Dragons Online (MMO)
Far Cry 3 (Video games)
Final Fantasy X (Video games)
Forsaken World (MMO) *
Gravity Falls (Animated series)
Gundam Wing (Anime) *
Harry Potter (Books/Some movies)
HuniePop (Video game)
Judge (Manga) *
Justice League (Animated series)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Anime/Manga) *
Life Is Strange (Video Game)
Lord of the Rings (Books/Movies)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (Anime)
Marvel (Various video games such as Injustice: Gods Among Us, some comic and TV/animated series knowledge)
Naruto (Some Anime/Manga)
Neverwinter (MMO) *
Onegai Sensei (Anime)
One Piece (Manga) *
Persona 3 (Video games)
Persona 4 (Video games)
R.A. Salvatore (Most of his books)
Romeo x Juliet (Manga) *
Rurouni Kenshin (Anime - Not seen all of) *
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen [Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal] (Anime/OVA)
Sailor Moon (Anime)
Shadow Hearts (Video games)
Shadow Hearts 2 (Video games)
Shadow Hearts 3 (Video games)
Shinigami Lovers (Manga) *
Star Wars (All 6 movies/some video games. Note I said 6; I have not seen the new movie so don't ask me to play that out, please!)
Suicide Island (Manga) *
Tekken [2-5, including Tag] (Video games)
The Hobbit (Book)
The Matrix (Movies)
The Walking Dead (Video games)
The Wolf Among Us (Video games)
Tomb Raider (Video games, currently playing)
Video Girl Ai (Manga)
Waltz wa Shiroi Dress de [Waltz in a White Dress] (Manga)
Yu-gi-oh! (Anime/some manga)
Yu-gi-oh GX (Anime)
Yu-gi-oh 5Ds (Anime)
Yu-gi-oh Arc-V (Anime, currently watching)
Zettai Kareshi [Absolute Boyfriend] (Manga)

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Current Thread RPs:

"Escape From Belli Castle" - With IrishBlood
"A Different Kind of Arrangement" - Veinexes
"The Books of Eternity" - With DominantPoet
"Starting Anew in ALfheim" - Kaligos

On Hiatus RPs (Meaning I haven't heard back from my partner but will gladly resume if/when they get a hold of me):
"When In Rome ..." - With Urbanzorro

Dead/Dropped RPs (These can be picked up/resumed again. For now, however, they are RPs that haven't had a reply in over a week and the partner hasn't informed me as to why):
"A New Carnivore For Hibari" - With Batman4560
"Team Up For Injustice" - With Kaligos
"Corrupt Nature" - With Qt

Current Group Thread RPs:

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Edited the following:

-Added Judge to the list of fandoms I would be willing to play out.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Edited the following:

-Added *s next to quite a few pairings.
-Added "Handmaiden x any appropriate role" on the list of things I want to RP

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Edited the following:

-Added an "On Hiatus" section under my list of "Current Thread RPs"

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Edited the following:

-Added "MMOs" to preferred Fandom settings
-Added some names of MMOs to fandoms I wouldn't mind playing
-Added in some new cravings

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Edited the following:

-Added an "Dead/Dropped RP" section under my list of "Current Thread RPs"

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Edited the following:

-Added a section for "Current Group Thread RPs"

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Edited the following:

-Added a note about the rogue/thief x royalty pairing. It's at the end of the Original Settings/Pairing post so please read it.
-Added a new setting to the Fandom Settings/Pairings post. It's also the last setting added, so please read it over.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Edited the following:

-Just finished "Cowboy Bebop" and have added it to the list of fandoms I would love to RP in. 

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Edited the following:

-Added RPs into "On Hiatus" or "Dropped" sections respectively 

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results