Erotic Pathfinder Play-By-Post(interest check)

Started by EroticFantasyAuthor, April 19, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Okay time out folks. I get to decide that stuff. ^_^

Its not a multi universe crossover. I dont mind you folks taking liberties with where you are from and so forth as it helps out flesh out a world. But you are all from the same prime material plane so dont put yourself in Krynn or Faerun or even Mystara. Just don't!

But I need to convey with Niki as I haven't done so with encounters and so forth.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Hopefully my character sheets will be completely done sometime today. <crosses fingers>

EroticFantasyAuthor

Characters will hopefully be completed sometime today, think everything is done except for equipment.

Laughing Hyena

Take your time Ero. I only see maybe three out of the six that have given interest to have put up a sheet.

Thorn14

Tonight or Tomorrow.

Freaking programming class.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Would like this to be a descriptive but rather fast paced game, where everyone is able to post regular updates.

EroticFantasyAuthor

How is everyone coming along with their characters?

Mine are pretty much done aside from equipment.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Is it okay to give Carnal Mage Eschew Materials at first level(Just like the Sorcerer/ess)?

Would it make the Carnal Mage too powerful if we gave it a familiar?

Niki315

Since it's pathfinder I would think that you could choose a familiar or take a bloodline (like a sorcerer) or the enchanted object like the wizard probably.  Pathfinder is really high-powered...  Hyena should make the actual call.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Niki315 on April 24, 2013, 05:12:44 PM
Since it's pathfinder I would think that you could choose a familiar or take a bloodline (like a sorcerer) or the enchanted object like the wizard probably.  Pathfinder is really high-powered...  Hyena should make the actual call.

A bloodline would work within limits since carnal mages might get around a lot.

Roxy Rocket

Huh.

I guess I should read the full thread but it looks like there's a lot of fine customization going on.

How dicey is this looking to be?

Laughing Hyena

Its Pathfinder. aka 3.75 dnd so its going to having heavy dice when it comes to combat but light elsewhere. I on't be rolling for anal circumference or pregnancy or such. ^_^

Do read the full thread however as there may be another spot open since I see that not everyone submitted a sheet.nor talked for some time.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2013, 07:59:05 AM
A bloodline would work within limits since carnal mages might get around a lot.

I don't think a full bloodline is really needed, I was more just suggesting like Obtain Familiar as a bonus feat, or the equivalent of how a Wizard their familiar.

Okay to add Eschew Materials as a bonus feat?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 25, 2013, 04:20:25 PM
I don't think a full bloodline is really needed, I was more just suggesting like Obtain Familiar as a bonus feat, or the equivalent of how a Wizard their familiar.

Okay to add Eschew Materials as a bonus feat?

Hmm. Id suggest one or the other unless it is underpowering in terms of pathfinders balance

Roxy Rocket

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2013, 03:20:43 PM
Its Pathfinder. aka 3.75 dnd so its going to having heavy dice when it comes to combat but light elsewhere. I on't be rolling for anal circumference or pregnancy or such. ^_^

Yeah, I know pathfinder but from the look of things this here has too much splat and custom stuff fer me. I'm more about the narrative than trying to model things with mechanics. And even three players is more than enough.

Thanks for the Animaniacs reference though.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2013, 07:30:46 PM
Hmm. Id suggest one or the other unless it is underpowering in terms of pathfinders balance

One or the  other? Do you mean Eschew Materials or Familiar, or do you mean Bloodline granted Familiar or Arcane(Like wizard) granted Familiar?

Eschew Materials just seems to fit, and would be handy for the Carnal Mage to have. Basically a Beguiler is a Enchantment/Illusion specialized Sorcerer, while a Carnal Mage is a sexual Beguiler.

As for the familiar, I would like the Carnal Mage to have one, but I'm a fairly new home-brewer so not sure if that would push things over the edge and make the class overpowered. I'm not talking about giving the Carnal Mage both a Bloodline that contains a Familiar and a class ability like the Wizard's that also gives a familiar.

Basically

Is it cool to add to the Carnal Mage

1. Eschew Materials as a bonus feat for first level(just like a Sorcerer)

2. Give the Carnal Mage a Familiar. Either as the Wizard's ability or even more simple with just giving the class Obtain Familiar as a bonus feat. Likely first level as well.

Laughing Hyena

You can only have one of those feats for said bonus feat. So in short you'll have to choose between Eschew Materials or Obtain Familiar

EroticFantasyAuthor

Was really confirming that's what you meant as I wasn't sure.

I think I'll choose familiar, think it'll be alot more useful. But at the same time so could eschew materials, trying to cast a spell while engaged in a sexual act could be problematic if needing to fumble for material components.

Hmm, now that I think about it Eschew Materials might fit the concept more than a familiar. Thoughts, opinions?

Laughing Hyena

Thats the correct choice in my opinion. Eschew Materials it is.

Thorn14

Umara
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=560069

Ons and Offs:
Ons: Succubi, Mind/Body Control, Illusions, clothing changes (Especially silky outfits), Erotic Dancing, Futa, F/F, Seduction, all night sex with time skips, multiple positions.
Offs: Pregnancy, Bathroom stuff, Extreme pain/torture, overt focus on fluids.
Backstory:
For as long as Umara's been told, her family has had a history of crafting weapons for armies. Her father and her father's father and so forth were always called to bring the strongest weapons to armies, no matter who they were. Tyrants, heroes, and forgotten names have all received weapons from Umara's family. When her father gave birth to a daughter, they were disappointed, but still taught their trade to her. But Umara knew this life was not the one for her. She wanted to show the new technology of guns could revolutionize the world, maybe even put an end to warfare. But something else bugged Umara in her travels. Everyone always approached her family's name with slight hushed whispers and glances away. Did it have to do with her strange eyes or hair color? Or that time she accidentally placed her hand into a pyre and wasn't hurt? She wasn't sure...Something was odd, and she wanted to find out, all while carving her own path.
Appearance:

EroticFantasyAuthor

Medium experience progression?(For character sheet)

SakamotoHD

I haven't been yet able to read the entire progression of this thread, but is it still open?

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Roxy Rocket on April 25, 2013, 08:51:51 PM

Yeah, I know pathfinder but from the look of things this here has too much splat and custom stuff fer me. I'm more about the narrative than trying to model things with mechanics. And even three players is more than enough.

Thanks for the Animaniacs reference though.

Alrighty, fair enough.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: SakamotoHD on April 26, 2013, 09:12:39 PM
I haven't been yet able to read the entire progression of this thread, but is it still open?

Do we have an open slot Hyena?