News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

"I guess it is. Being bogged down with schoolwork is quite stressful. I guess a party every once in a while isn't all that bad." He answered, grinning all the while.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina giggled. "I learned that lesson a long time ago."

Gavlois

Now soaking wet like Hina was a while ago, he went back up to the deck chairs, excusing himself. He lay on the deck chair again, letting the sun dry him off.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina continues swimming in the pool.

RadiantMind

Sieg had heard their conversation and smiled as he rejoined Hina "he seems rather nice"

Queen Elsa

"He is. He's very shy though."

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled and kissed her cheek softly, giggling a little

azzmeister89

Stretching and then placeing his hand behind his head Aaron chuckled to himself at his two friends and there new romance "so lucky, now its just jack and me who need to find love" he chuckled again and then, taking out his phone continued making plans for the party.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and softly kissed Sig's lips. "Oh, by the way, I hope it's not too assumptive of me, but I told him that you and I would go to his birthday party."

RadiantMind

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 06, 2012, 09:48:04 AM
Hina blushed and softly kissed Sig's lips. "Oh, by the way, I hope it's not too assumptive of me, but I told him that you and I would go to his birthday party."

Sieg smiled and kissed her again "I'll go anywhere with you"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and giggled. "Oh Sig... You're such a sweetie..."

RadiantMind

Sieg giggled and held her close, the tips of his toes touching the buttom

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and nuzzled Sig's chest.

RadiantMind

He smiled and let his hand run through her hair "I'm so happy you said yes"

Queen Elsa

She smiled up at him. "Me too. You've been my best friend for a long time Sig."

azzmeister89

laughing at how in love Seig and Hina seemed Aaron picked up a float from the pile for teaching beginners and threw it at them "get a room you too" he laughed again.

RadiantMind

Sieg caught it without looking up "Aaron, if you don't want me to come get you, shut up and leave us be"

Queen Elsa

I blush deeply and sticks my tongue out at Aaron, then laughs. "He's just teasing Sig. It's okay."

RadiantMind

He smiled and moved closer to Hina, stroking a strand of hair away

Queen Elsa

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled and chuckled "Do you want to come home with me for dinner?"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled. "Sure! Sounds like fun!"

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled and kissed her again, looking into her eyes as he pulled away "mom's coming home today and my dad and brother are there too"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushes deeply. "S-So I'm assuming you want to tell them about us?" Hina smile at Sig.

Gavlois

Now that he was all dried off from the sun's warmth, he got dressed, relieved his glasses were still under his stack of clothes. Gathering his belongings, he called out to the couple in the pool, "Well then Miss Soujin, Mr... Van Droon was it? It is time for me to depart. I have matters I must attend to at home today. Enjoy yourselves tonight."

He then turned to Aaron and said, "Mr. McLoughlin, I must take my leave now. I look forward to the party at your house in a few days." Smiling, he gave a quick bow, a habit of his japanese background, and began to leave to pool.
O/O