The Exiles (Marvel based interest check for players and GM)

Started by Sasquatch421, May 29, 2017, 02:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch421

I'm wondering if anyone else would be up for a RP featuring the reality fixing team of Exiles. I suck at GMing, but would be willing to help with ideas. The rp could take place after the comics ended with the team members being pulled from their realities moments before their death.

While mutants were the primary members, other people were part of the team at one point or another leaving the character pool more open for characters. OC's would be easy to do as well given that the members are pulled from other realities... Want to play a female Cyclops from Earth-23? All Good! You have an idea for a new mutant? Works great, but that first mission before you come to the Exiles might be rough.

Canon characters could also be used if one wants with Sabertooth from the AOA, Psylocke and Sage from the 616 and others making a run on the team for a time.

CandyLips

lights

I'd be interested too. i'll probably be using the character I made up for Q's game if that one doesn't work out. Since I want to play around with that power set :) If not I could come up with so many ideas for this.

Speaking of I had a thought, how about everybody that joins makes two characters? One for the "good" team and one for the "bad" team, the two teams could sometimes fight, sometimes have different objectives, have team members cross over, or even not always be on the same earths and so on.

As for GM duties, you could alternate so different people GM for different missions maybe? IDK, just a thought. Anyway good luck with it.

Sasquatch421

Quote from: lights on May 30, 2017, 01:19:51 PM
As for GM duties, you could alternate so different people GM for different missions maybe? IDK, just a thought. Anyway good luck with it.

You know I had a variation of that... My idea was to let the players that wanted to run their own missions or scenes. Not everything that needs to be fixed would be part of a main plot...

Honestly I think I might do some expanding on the idea probably on Friday and give more background.

mayovagn

I have a character that would fit an Exiles game, and I have run a team of Exiles in the distant past of my PBeM days.

Don't really want to GM, but I can help with ideas for characters and story and such.

Register me interested in the concept.

m.
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Sasquatch421

Ok, so I figure what the hack... I'm going to make everything official and start working on an official thread.

CandyLips

mayovagn

All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Sasquatch421