Ireland's most romantic man...

Started by Vekseid, May 15, 2009, 08:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

http://www.clarepeople.com/index.php/This-Weeks-News/romantic-man-awaits-sentencing-for-indecency.html

QuoteA NORTH Clare resident who admitted to masturbating while following young women around Galway City may be stripped of his crown as Ireland’s Most Romantic Man.

The couple beat off stiff competition from dozens of other entries from the whole island of Ireland to win the prize.

*ahems*

HairyHeretic

*chuckles*

Bit of an unfortunate choice of words there.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Oniya

It's either unfortunate, or deliberate.  I wonder if Jay Leno takes submissions from foreign publications...  ::)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Chevalier des Poissons

Humph. They just won at first because I am not from Ireland.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A