When angels fall, and demons rise (accepting everything

Started by abandoneddolly, December 03, 2013, 12:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

bubby

Julles

bubby

abandoneddolly

So I'm thinking about having this thing up and running by next Sunday, or Monday.  that will give people plenty of time to work on there sheets, and maybe for us to find a few more that are interested.

Silver

Character Name: Archangel Catalina; 'Lina'

Alias: Lina, Evangelina, Ashlina

Race: Archangel

Age: Born the sixth day of creation; Appears to be Twenty Two years old

Orientation: Heterosexual

Weapon: A pair of silver long swords blessed by God when given Archangel Status.

Powers:

Healing: Like the rest of the angels; Lina too has the power to heal herself and others up to a certain degree. Over time she has been able to do such along with the added effect of having a person feel the love that God or that she herself has for the person while they are being healed.

Intelligence: Lina is a very quick learner and that might be thank to her favorite pastime; watching others from afar and then trying to mimic or learn the skill upon her own.

Space Holder

Abilities:

Flight: All angels who have not fallen have the power of flight. Lina's wings are white in appearance with a light shimmering of silvery-pink when they are visible in her true angel form. While in her human form they appear white with a silver shimmer if they ever become visible.

Compassion: Always a bit more struck by the hurts and ills of all she seemed to be, enough so that she had compassion for all be wither they be angel, human or demon. During those heighten times of compassion, her emotions grow to such a boiling point that it gives an added boost to her powers and other abilities.

Calm Caress: When a person has become so wrapped up within their fear or the feeling that all as been lost; Lina can release a feeling of calm that is so strong that a person might see a bit of hope, a light at the end of the tunnel so to say which will aid then for a little bit of time.

Appearance:

At five foot seven this angel would stand while both in human and angelic form. While in human form she would have brown hair and hazel eyes which seemed to hold an untold pain behind them. In angelic form hair would be a silvery-pink that matched well with her wings which were similar in color.

Human Form

Angelic Form

History - WIP
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

bubby

Julles

Quote from: abandoneddolly on December 08, 2013, 02:52:48 PM
So I'm thinking about having this thing up and running by next Sunday, or Monday.  that will give people plenty of time to work on there sheets, and maybe for us to find a few more that are interested.

Yay, cant wait. :D

Quote from: bubby on December 08, 2013, 03:34:14 PM
Definitely pondering demon/fall angel.

Doooo iiiiit. :)

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Julles

Heh. I was thinking of switching Necia to an angel, have her fallen in another rp. Not sure yet. :)

abandoneddolly

Julles

Vampricprincessty

I should have my angel up tomorrow maybe. Work is kicking my ass today.

Julles

Hmm, we dont have many men in this one. Anybody against me making a male character?

abandoneddolly

Character name- Amy Sheppard
Age- 20
Abilities-
- First Aid-
Amy was going to nursing school when this whole thing started. She may not have finished her degree but she knows the basics of keeping someone alive when there injured.

- Quick thinking-
Amy thinks shes pretty intelligent She was receiving honors at school. Its her ability to come up with ideas quickly in a tight spot that has helped her most since the world went to hell.

Basic knowledge of fighting
Amy's father was  in the military, and he taught his daughter how to defend herself, how to use a gun, and to always be prepared for anything.

Any weapons- A pistol and a large knife that she keeps on her belt.

Appearance-

History- Amy lived a pretty normal life. She was always tried her best to be a good girl, and make her parents proud of her.She made good grades in school and stayed out of trouble. She was awarded for all her hard work  with a scholarship to nursing school.

Her father worked in a military and taught her basic defense and how to be prepared for anything. He was one of those type, that some might call a doomsday prepper. They had a basement full of canned goods, water, and other supplies one might need. Since he was in the military there were times when she did not see him for a long time.

Her mother was a stay at home mom. She was always there for Amy whenever she needed anything. Her mother was also deeply religious, and tried to instill those beliefs into her daughter.

Amy was away at school when everything happened. At first it was just reports they heard on the news, and Amy wasn't sure if she should believe any of it.  Her mother called, and told her that the end was here, and she was sure that she would be whisked away  to Heaven at any moment. Amy wasn't sure to believe that either.

Eventually things started to look really bad, and the school closed down. Some were going to use the knowledge they knew to go to the cities where the destruction had hit the worst and offer there help. Some where going to stay locked away in there dorms. Amy knew the best chance of her survival was to go back home.

Amy started the journey back home she couldn't believe what she saw, there where towns that had been reduced to rubble. Places where the sky seemed to be on fire.  She  saw a fight once, between two beings. They were so fast all she could seem to see where blurs of light, and destruction wherever they hit. She hid and watched them fight until only one blur took off. Slowly Amy crawled out of her hiding place and approached a large crater where the fighting had ended. There was an angel lying in the crater. She slowly descended down to the angel, and felt for a pulse. She wasn't even sure if theses creatures had one. he felt cold to the touch, Amy wasn't sure how to fix  the beautiful creature. She buried it in the crater, and took a few of his fathers for a reminder.

When she got home the house was empty. Her father was probably away on some military thing, but she didn't have a clue to where her mom could be.  Maybe she had went to heaven like she wanted. She stayed at the house at first a couple of days moping around.  Then she realized she couldn't just stay here and do nothing.  She ventured out in search of the injured and needy and gave them a place in her house to stay. She had plenty, and her mom always taught her to help the less fortunate.

Some people have asked her about the feathers, and she wouldn't tell them about it. A rumor started going around that she killed an angel, and Amy never bothered correcting them.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Julles on December 08, 2013, 05:04:12 PM
Hmm, we dont have many men in this one. Anybody against me making a male character?

I have no problem with it.

azzmeister89

Silver

I have the perfect picture for a male archangel.. want t see it toss a line my way.

PrestaDGTation

Working on a pair of potential characters, trying to get them to speak to me.

Opal Mary, a human waste-lander witch who has grown from an adolescent Wiccan into full-tilt mystic vigilante.  She carries a sigil infused wooden repeater rifle, a glock pistol with a familiar bound into it, and a bronze athame for literally every other situation.  Her ultimate goal:  Blow up the afterlife.

Leahriel, whose unconditional love for others led her to sin by sparing a rebellious angel in the Great War.  Centuries passed until she was redeemed, and Father graced her with the ability to 'pardon' the wicked and forcibly absolve them of sin.  She seldom speaks of her punishment, however, leaving some to wonder if she can be tempted..

I'll flesh them out more later on.  Just hoping I spark something.
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

abandoneddolly

azzmeister89

Alexander Corvin

Human male

Twenty six years old

Personality: passionate and angry, Alexander is the human equivilant of the angel of death. He does however have a warm side as he feels protective of all humans in general. He can be quite loving to those who have gotten to know him.

Biography: The first eight years of Alexander's life had been normal until a car that had been speeding hit him and resulted in a near death experiance.

During this event he met one of the four horsemen, death himself who had come to collect his soul. Seeing the childs determination to live, Death spared him, bringing him back from the brink of death and giving him gifts as well.

Since that day Alexander has devoted his life to killing both angels and demons.

Abilities:

Inhuman strength: Alexander is although not as strong as an angel or demon, he is stronger then the average human and uses it in his battle to preserve human kind.

Soul rebirth: the main gift that death has left for Alexander is the ability to through a sacrifice of another life can return an angel or demon soul to being a human although because of its backlash consequences he has vowed only to use it on angels and demons of the highest levels.

Charisma: with his skills at hunting beings of the holy and demonic nature and his ability to speak to large croweds, Alexander has become the leader of an anti angel and demon fighting force.

Weapons:

Sword of Corvin: a blade forged for him it has been blessed by holy water and is the most effective against demons.

Lucifers pistol: during the years Alexander met a single demon who hated what he had become, learning of Alexander's quest he has fashioned for him a demonic revolver that gives the bullets it shoots to even harm angels.

Ceremonial dagger: a gift from death itself it is this dagger that allows Alexander to use his gift "soul rebirth"

Ons and offs:

Ons: flirting, dirty talking, rough sex and passion.

Offs: Anything to do with bathroom play or extream torture.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

abandoneddolly

azzmeister89-  I was debating  rather to allow it or not since humans general don't have powers, but he sounds like his not as strong as the angels or demons, and some one needs to give the humans a fighting chance. He sounds pretty interesting. So welcome aboard.

PhantomPistoleer- I'd love for you to be a demon. just write up a character whenever you have the time.

bubby

I'm going to try and get my char sheet up before work today.

Or not *Flail* Soon. I hope.

abandoneddolly