Something naughty DnD 3.5 (LF M and F)

Started by Mystic Mika, August 22, 2011, 12:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Mika

Hello, just popping up a seekers thread for a couple of DnD 3.5 games. Don't worry, I am not necessarily looking for a DM so if you would rather play than run, trust me, I have you covered.

I had a simple idea and I thought it might be fun to run some tests for fine tuning, so here we go.

I am looking for interested people, preferably with some experience of the system, (though, don't be shy if you don't) who will create characters that will serve at the pleasure of a council of nobles in a more homebrew campaign setting.

The idea is quite simple, "Good guys" are fighting "Bad guys" and you will be performing tasks that will advance the agendas of one side or the other. Now I am not going to give too much more away, but suffice it to say that the lines between good and bad will be blurred significantly, and you may just have to watch your back.  ;)

The World: Your standard fantasy worldscape complete with caverns, the underdark, deserts, forests and oceans. Castles are a no brainer, silly. The concept is to allow maximum freedom in character customization, leaving nothing out of the realm of possibility.

Now, I will make this clear, I am not a real fan of too much EX content, so if you don't want your handsome hunk, or big titted bimbo being torn to shreds, you are covered, ( they are at least, but I cannot guarantee their clothing  ;))

Any other questions, or If things are unclear just send me a message, I will reply as soon as I can. If you have a Char. in mind, just go ahead and post it here.
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

PaleEnchantress

I would love to play a male "bad guy". I have experience with the system and think an androgynously beautiful angelic looking male that's actually a dread necromancer. I see him as being very sexualy manipulative, getting his way through guild and seduction. His catch phrase "I only want you for your body" has a horrific double meaning.  I hope we start higher then level 1

On a different note im pretty exclusive to MxM. While im open enough to sex scenes with my character and a female for story progress (if he seduces one) or if he gets taken for being a sex slave by one. I do need a male (character, player gender doesnt matter) to be my romantic foil though.

If this sounds somewhat interesting lets discuss it.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Funguy81

I've been looking for a DnD game to play, and I am very interested in this. I'm thinking of a character that's more in line as a warrior. He would work on the "Good" side, but I would like the idea of him seeing how the lines are becoming more blurred with each passing mission or situation.  He specializes in the use of the spear, and is adamant in its use of it.

On a personal note, I experienced in the rules of the systems and i can create the character quickly. I been looking to play as a player for a one on one game instead of DMing one.

PaleEnchantress

Hmm Funguy how would you feel about your character being slowly seduced to evil as well. Imagine how it might be to be idealistic. Especially if your character has a preconception of evil looking ugly. As things look more grim with time the beautiful male who tricked you before seems to have a point.

Edit: This is of course assuming it's in line with the DM's vision.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Revelation

I'd be interested in this, definitely on the good side though.

I'm thinking maybe something from the Tome of battle of its allowed? Or Psychic handbook for 3.5 (Probably a psychic warrior). If both options are barred, i'm thinking a human male Cleric or Druid, maybe even a wizard. A druid specifically would be something I don't really play, so would be a nice and different change of pace. I'm thinking on personality, but i'm thinking a calm, cool headed, but possibly snarky and brash to action character. Someone definitely interested in doing good, but acting rather heatedly at times.

Snake