Welcome to St. Vladimir's Academy (Actively recruiting/accepting apps!)

Started by HeavenAbove, November 27, 2013, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavenAbove

Welcome to St. Vladimir's Academy

It is difficult enough going through school and surviving the daily challenges of having to fit in, or remembering to complete your homework, or avoiding direct eye contact with that cute guy or girl you have had a crush on for some time. This school is a little different, let me explain. Tucked away in the deep forests of Montana, St. Vladimir’s Academy is a large school campus that covers several acres with a large black gate that runs the perimeter. The school is protected by extremely powerful magical wards that act like a barrier to keep the unwanted and uninvited from entering.

St. Vladimir’s is a Vampire Academy. Yes, you heard correctly. Vampires fall into two categories, ok well three… if you want to be technical, but we will get into that in a moment. The two types that attend the prestigious school are the royal Moroi, and the ass-kicking half-blooded Damphirs.

The Royal Moroi – These vampires are full of pride and often arrogance. They seem to look down on anyone who isn’t a royal. Not all of them are this way of course. It is simply how they are raised to think. There are twelve royal families total within the world of the vampires. Each family vying for power and waiting their turn to take the royal throne and lead their people. They are often described as ‘tall, thin, pale-skilled, and stunningly beautiful’. The Moroi cannot spend lengthy amounts of time out in direct sunlight as they will grow extremely tired and weak. The Moroi are also magic wielders as each Moroi specializes within the 5 elements of magic. Air, Water, Fire, Earth, or Spirit. Spirit being the rarest of all the magical elements, you will hardly find anyone that is capable of harnessing it. The title given to the oldest member in each royal family is ‘Prince’ or ‘Princess’.

The Damphirs – A race of vampires whose numbers are slowly dwindling. In the beginning it is said that they were the creation of a Moroi and human union, being born as a half-breed with the best features of a Moroi without the weaknesses. Though now it is known that Damphir offspring are the result of Moroi and Damphir unions. They do not possess the gift to wield magic like their royal counterparts, though they make up for it with their strength, speed, and agility. Damphirs are fierce fighters and are the bodyguards and protectors of the royal Moroi families. Damphirs are usually known to heal quicker than humans but not as quickly as Moroi. They can be out in the Sun and not suffer the same effects as the Moroi do. At the end of graduation from an Academy, Damphirs are given a Promise Mark to signify that they have completed training and are assigned to a royal as a Guardian to follow and protect them from any and all threats.

While attending St. Vladimir’s Academy, all students (Moroi or Damphir) are enrolled into several classes each year. Classes are often specialized depending on what the student is. Moroi take classes like Basics of Elemental Control that help them to study and understand their growing magic. While the Damphirs take classes such as Advanced Guardian Combat Techniques. Though both Damphir and Moroi do take a lot of similar classes which fall under the more basic types like language classes, Moroi culture, and math.

Why do Moroi even need Damphirs to protect them you ask? Well the third type of vampire that walk the Earth are extremely deadly and will stop at nothing to wipe out the entire Moroi race. They are known as Strigoi and they are very intimidating.

The Strigoi – These types of vampires are made and not born. While the Moroi are pale skinned, the Strigoi have chalky-white skin with a vibrant red colored ring around their eyes. They are immortal unlike Moroi or Damphir who inevitably age and pass away. Strigoi are made two ways, forcibly and willingly. You can force a Human, Damphir, or Moroi to become Strigoi by drinking their blood and then forcing them to drink Strigoi blood after. One who is willing to become Strigoi (though this only applies to the Moroi) must drain their victim of blood completely, thus killing them and turning the Moroi into Strigoi. Strigoi possess no magical ability, cannot step foot into sunlight without burning up and cannot step onto holy grounds. Strigoi possess an insane amount of strength and speed, which can only be matched by that of a highly trained Damphir. They seek Moroi blood because it makes them even more powerful with each Moroi they kill. They can be killed in one of 3 known ways. A silver stake to the heart, decapitation, or being set on fire. When a Damphir successfully kills a Strigoi they are given a Molnija Mark, a tattoo on their back which symbolizes that they have slain a Strigoi in battle.

Moroi need to drink blood to survive, while Damphirs do not require blood at all to live and function normally. Within the walls of St. Vladimir’s there are humans who willingly live and give their blood to Moroi, they are referred to as ‘Feeders’. These Feeders are addicts and give blood willingly at any time during the day or night. A Moroi bite makes the person on the receiving end feel like they are on top of the world. It is a high unlike any other, no drug in the world could match it. It is the high that becomes so addictive, a radiating warmth and wonderful feeling that is often tied into sexual wanting. There is something to note, it is viewed as dirty or raunchy for a Moroi to drink the blood of a Damphir. The Royal Court looks down upon it with disgust and while it is not completely illegal or outlawed, it is highly frowned upon. It is rare to find a Moroi and Damphir who fall in love and marry, as they must do so out of the eye of the Royal Court. Moroi tend to marry within the royal bloodlines to keep them strong and pure.

Currently in need of:

• Guardians
  • Instructors
  • Moroi Students
  • Damphir Students

As most of you know, this idea is based off of the popular world of Vampire Academy which is a book series from the wonderful Richelle Mead. The role of the school's headmaster shall be taken by me. But pretty much everything is open at this point. I am not putting Strigoi up there quite yet as I want to focus more on the day to day lives of the students in the beginning rather than having Strigoi trying to run around and break into the school. That will come later  >:)

Character Sheet (for those interested!)

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Moroi or Damphir)
[b]Position:[/b] (Student, Guardian, Instructor)
[b]Element:[/b] (This is Moroi ONLY)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (If using a picture, no anime please) also a short paragraph would help.
[b]Personality:[/b] 1-2 paragraphs will work.
[b]History:[/b] 1-2 paragraphs, unless you want to make it more extensive.

Ghostwheel

Haven't heard of the books, but the concept seems pretty cool. Let me give it some thought and leave a placeholder here for the kind of vampire I'd like to play. That said, leaning towards a Moroi student specializing in cold/ice magic.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Ghostwheel on November 27, 2013, 06:46:44 PM
Haven't heard of the books, but the concept seems pretty cool. Let me give it some thought and leave a placeholder here for the kind of vampire I'd like to play. That said, leaning towards a Moroi student specializing in cold/ice magic.

The books are terrific, and as for the magic specialization, it would be more water-based, since there isn't 'ice/cold' magic within the world itself. Though the Moroi water users can certainly manipulate water in certain aspects to freeze it I would imagine, they just don't call it that :P

Ghostwheel

rou

I'm tentatively interested as well. I just can't decide. I know I've picked up one of the books before but never actually carried through with giving them a read. There's SO MUCH on my to-read list it's not even funny. xD

// A&A: July 17, 2022 //
“succubus angel” — anonymous

Jemady Angel

I have not read but I do believe those books are set in high school years. (Actually I think I started but never finished the first book... or maybe that was Marked?) Anyway, what level of school is this set at? Is this supposed to be college or high schools years? Just wanting to get an idea as to where the age levels and maturities should roughly be at.
<---- O/o

HeavenAbove

Ghostwheel

Would we all need to be 16+ to conform to age/sex rules for the board? Or are we doing less e-RP and focusing more on other aspects of the game? (And thus, could we play 14 year olds?)

HeavenAbove

This game doesn't have to be center-focused around sex. If the characters are of legal age, then they can have at it. But anyone playing characters under 'said' age should keep their characters from any sort of sexual scenes within the game itself.

GhettoMagick

bookmarked. I just got the vampire academy books today so I will moss deff be interested!
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

rou

not sure if you're willing, but seeing as this is a fantasy thing anyway, i don't know if anything would be lost by upping the years. specifically making it so that the lowest ages are at 16, and students vary from ages 16-20 or something.

// A&A: July 17, 2022 //
“succubus angel” — anonymous

HeavenAbove

That's perfectly fine with me. It doesn't have to be set in stone for a 14-18 year age range. We can adjust it to 16-20

Sharon

Making my character now hehe Love these books!

Sharon

Done awaiting approval
Name: Gaily Stars
Race:Damphir
Position: Student,
Element: N/A

Appearance:
Gaily long black hair is always wear loosely unless she in a combat class then it is pulled back in a tight bun she learn her lesion about having long hair not tired up when she was younger when a boy took a hold of her hair and pulled her around by it. She is hardly seen without her hat on her head as if it was a trademark of hers and she likes to keep it that way.  Her deep brown eyes seemed to always scanning her surrounding in and out of class as if she can’t really relaxed for a moment this goes back when she was with her mother. 

She never like dressing up in dresses as she see in no point in as it would hold her back if she ever needed to protect her counterpart, so she is always in a loose fitting cloths most of the time though for special events she wears slacks but she requires them to be loose around her legs and a her nice shirt must allow her to move around freely without rune them.   Her sun-kissed skin seemed to glow in the light as she takes pride in how she looks skin wise as she wants to bring mother the next generation of Damphir so this mean she had to looked her best and feel soft even though she has to hold this tough composer.   Gaily shoes choose are regular shoes but has one nice dress shoes for the special events.

Personality:
Gaily understands her place in the world around her and she embrace it than fight it which makes her work very hard in her combats classes though she slack in the other parts of her schooling. She tries to stay away from boys but she can’t help but look at them and wonder what it would be like to be with them. She tries to block herself off from emotions at times scare that it will come back and bite her in the butt as she had seen it happened to many people before.

History:
Gaily was rise her father, Mark Star, he was known as a good Guardian, he was a well role model for Damphir everywhere. Gaily is stands in his great shadow even at a young age when he did come around he was always wanting to see her push herself to become a better Damphir. He wanted his daughter to be the best. Gaily wanted to make her father proud of her so she train even at young age as hard as she could, she was always pushing herself to the next level as she never seemed to be happy with where she was at.

There was always someone better than her and she couldn’t have that she wanted to be top of her class just like her father was when he was at school. Though it didn’t help that the teachers seemed to want more from her as well, most of her combat teachers would tell her, ‘You have Mark’s blood in you… you can do way better than this.’  She always wonder who her mother was as her father would never tell her. It was not like it was common for them to tell the children who were the Moroi parent was due to their powers they hold in their world.

Gaily a few days before her 16th birthday she had been given horrible news of her father, he had fallen in duty protecting his charger. The family member started to send money into helping Gaily with things that she may need such as paying her way through school as it was the lease she could do after everything Mark had done for her. This had torn Gaily up greatly almost made her question why Damphir do what they do. It took her months spending time with Lady Salem to re-understand why they do what they do. Lady Salem was like a mother she never had though they never be the same and Gaily was okay with this. Once Gaily was starting to show signs of being alright Lady Salem went back home with her new Guardian.

Gaily went back to working harder than ever now that her father was gone she had to keep the family name alive. This was the year she grows to want to carry a child and bring more of Damphir into the world to keep Moroi’s safe because that was what they were meant for. She thought if she didn’t give her very best her father memories would be in vain. So she will end up crying at times if someone tell her that she needs to work harder or she doing something wrong she wanted to be the very best just like her father was.

HeavenAbove

Excellent! Glad this is getting attention, I love these books, and I recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sharon

I am glade you thought of making this a Role play!

Ghostwheel

Started reading the books and have reached book 3... at what point in the books will the game be set? For example, is magic even considered as being used as a weapon against the Strigoi? Or is there still a complete and utter ban on even the thought of it happening?

Kaisude

Name: Faust D. Valenburg (Drozdov)
Race: Dhampir
Position: Student
Element:
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Faust stands at six foot two and weighs an athletic two hundred and twenty four pounds. He has a scar on stretching down from just a little above his eye brow down to his upper cheek under his right eye. The scar can be seen on his eye lid as well. He has jet black hair which is medium length stretching just a little above his broad shoulders. His eyes are almost white with a grayish tint to them. He tends to keep himself well groomed and in peak shape.

Wearing clothes that he finds comfortable, and as long as they match he could care less about style. His skin is slightly less pale than other dhampir that's due to his human mother' genetics. Choosing skater shoes as his preference of foot apparel. The reason being they are extremly comfortable. He picks two color schemes both including black. Blue and purple are his favorite color so you will see one or the other corresponding with black.

Personality: Faust sees himself as an equal to his counterparts the Moroi despite fate choosing him to be a Dhampir. He flows in confidence, and isn't afraid to be social. He sees himself as a guardian for all defending the defenseless and weak. He's not conceited in any way, just very sure of himself. Likes to befriend females more so than man. The opposites attract what more can he say? Those who look down upon him and his race tend to press his buttons. It's not like they could pick their parents. He's a curious one and always seems to stick his nose in where it doesn't belong; which usually lands him in a bad position.

History: Faust was born in to this world alone after his mother died  giving birth to her wonderful son. His father a Moroi vampire disgusted with the Dhampir race wanted nothing to do with him. Leaving for his poor mother to raise him all alone. Faust now a bastard was taken in by a orphanage for Moroi and Dhampir alike. Not allowing his loss of his mother and father to effect him Faust found it easy to get along with the children of orphanage. Despite being two different races the head mistress taught them about equality and to love one another. Faust took to the mistress as his mother as he was sure she would love him the way his real mother would.

At such a young age Faust experienced adversity when he saw his friend Leila a fellow Dhampir being harassed by a Moroi passer by who was around his age. Coming to Leila' aid he tried to use words to prevent any further damage. Thus the Moroi boy grew angrier spitting discriminatory words at their race. Faust witnessed anger for the first time and shoved the boy as hard as possible. The boy returned with a dagger drawn. Unaware what to do Faust found himself in a dangerous position, but no matter what he had to protect his friend. The boy lunged at Faust tackling him to the ground trying to gouge out his right eye. Faust managed to catch blade but that only kept him from losing his eye. He could feel the blade slice down his face, and his blood spilling from the wound. The boy was caught off guard when the mistress had picked him up with ease and tossed him aside. Faust covered his eye writhing in pain, but Leila was safe and that was all that mattered.

After many of years of watching his friends come and go. Faust was adopted by a Moroi family whose only purpose of adopting him was to send him to school and have him trained to protect their daughter only a year youger. Keeping his friendly nature Faust took his classes seriously because he wanted to protect his family and friends. He didn't need magic. He himself became a shield and sword. He was adept in the combat arts as it was in his blood, but not knowing who his father was had kept him from that. He enrolled in St. Vladimir Academy when his sister was of age so that he could protect her through out school.

Kaisude

Sorry for the double post but should anyone want to make Faust' sister for this rp please feel free. You have creative rights in all. Just include the adoption of Faust in the history some where.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Ghostwheel on November 30, 2013, 06:56:00 AM
Started reading the books and have reached book 3... at what point in the books will the game be set? For example, is magic even considered as being used as a weapon against the Strigoi? Or is there still a complete and utter ban on even the thought of it happening?

I'm thinking that this game will take place years after the story line from the books. The royal council is still uneasy about magic being used as a weapon, but they aren't completely opposed to it either. So there wouldn't be a ban.

Vampricprincessty

I love these books and have read them all! I am making a character for this!  ;D

HeavenAbove

Great :) So far the character sheets I have seen look great.

Vampricprincessty

Name: Arina Zeklos
Race: Moroi (Royal)
Element: Spirit

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Arina has long, shoulder length blonde hair that falls in waves. Her eyes are a crisp hazel color that brightens with her smile. She has full lips and a pear shaped face. She is slender and tall like most Moroi. Her attire usually is something that is comfortable to wear. She likes to dress up but only if she has to attend court or a party. Her colors are normally lots of blues and blacks with no matter what she wears. She also loves wearing chokers around her neck.

Personality: Arina is not one of the Moroi that is full of herself. She knows her line and accepts it but she wants to be her own person as well. She has a bit of a toughness about her but she can really be sweet is she so chooses. A bubbly, giggly side of her comes out when she is a good party. This is mostly because she is probably wasted before the party is really started. Then there are times when she falls into a sudden depression and anxiety. It makes her grouchy and mean when around others as to not let them worry about her.

History: Arina was born into her royal family and kept away in secret. Her own brothers didn't know about her they were worried that she might be harmed while she was so young. So most of her childhood was a bit lonely. Her guardian took good care of her and she got rare visits from her actual family. She barely knew her father but she had plenty of pictures of him. His death is a sore spot for her but she would not blame is guardian for it. She rarely talks about her childhood anyway and would leave it in the past. Nothing good ever came from staying stuck in the past long and she learned that early on.

When she reached 14, Arina would sneak out of the home ran off to the nearest city. It would take her hours to hitch a ride but it was worth it once she was able to get out with other people. She would party and have fun for as long as she could until she was caught by her guardian and returned to her empty house. All she had to look forward to there was the guardian and her feeder. Getting out helped her explore more and drink. However one night was not careful at all as she partied. Her carefree habit catching the eye of a Strigoi while she was 16. She had not noticed the other Moroi in the party and a frenzy broke out. Strigoi came after the Moroi within the party and caused chaos. Her guardian had come just in time to try and rush her out only to get a mortal wound during the fight. His death haunts her because he felt her own real family. After that, she was sent to St. Vladmir's where she would be safe.

Kaisude

How often are you looking for us to post? I will be working and so after i will probably have only 1-2 hours to post though I will have weekends to myself.

HeavenAbove

Once a week is fine, I understand not everyone has a lot of time to spend making replies, no big deal.

Kaisude

Ah thanks. A friend of mine will be joining possibly and has the same circumstances as me, so that'll help her ineterest.

Edit: are we able to use swords?

KnightNelson20

I am interested. I will begin thinking of a cs and such

KnightNelson20

Question: Are guardians all dhampir or is it possible to make a human guardian perhaps with a weapon?

Vampricprincessty

I can answer that. All humans don't really know about vampires unless they become feeders. So all dhampirs are guardians and can only be guardians. Being a hybrid has its perks :)

KnightNelson20

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on December 01, 2013, 11:44:28 AM
I can answer that. All humans don't really know about vampires unless they become feeders. So all dhampirs are guardians and can only be guardians. Being a hybrid has its perks :)

I understand. I think i will go with a Moroi then. No offense to dhampir's at all. i just thought it would be fun to be a human guardian that enjoyed being used as a feeder as well. Id much rather be a royal than a half blood.

Vampricprincessty

Well I am going to be a Moroi too. You can look up the royal lines.

KnightNelson20

Do you have a link or such that i may use to see these royal lines you speak of?

Kaisude

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on December 01, 2013, 11:51:31 AM
I understand. I think i will go with a Moroi then. No offense to dhampir's at all. i just thought it would be fun to be a human guardian that enjoyed being used as a feeder as well. Id much rather be a royal than a half blood.

Tch when you yourself are a half blood! Traitor! I joke i joke. Yosh! More interest.

http://vampireacademy.wikia.com/wiki/Royal all the royal families.

KnightNelson20

Quote from: Kaisude on December 01, 2013, 12:06:41 PM
Tch when you yourself are a half blood! Traitor! I joke i joke. Yosh! More interest.

http://vampireacademy.wikia.com/wiki/Royal all the royal families.

:p thanks broski

Kaisude

Faust is part of Drokov family so everyone knows. You're welcome son.

Vampricprincessty

I am enjoying this greatly! More interest! I wonder what character we will have next. Also I don't mind if my character as siblings. They just would not know her well. :)

Sharon

I wonder how many characters we can have?

HeavenAbove

Wow, a lot of posts while I was at work, thanks for clearing up that question Vampiricprincessty.

As far as how many characters you can have, I'd say limit it to 2 for now. I want to see how active everyone can be.

Kaisude

It's a long way to the guardians! I might just make a guardian and call him sebastian. *Sebastian Voice* No, Just one hell of a guardian.

Sharon

Name:Rose Maze Drozdov
Race: Moroi
Element: Water

Appearance:
Rose stands at 5’5’’ tall and about 95 pounds as she build as a swimmer. Her long black hair is pulled back into half pony tail most of the time. She enjoys dressing up and looking cute as she does it. Rose is a fully girly girl when it comes to cloths, though she don’t goes heavy with makeup she likes to keep with natural most of the time maybe a little bit of lip gloss and that about it. She a girl that loves shoes she don’t care what they are as long as they are comfy to wear for long period of time.

Personality:
Rose is much like her element that she was blessed with as her emotions can get away from her at times. She never looked down on any race because she knows they can’t help the family they were born into. Rose is a very loving person and open to people that she is closest to special her older brother.

History:
Rose was the only child of her parents, her family had went through many guardian to keep her protected but they got worried when she was getting closer to the age of being sent to school to learn about how to control her water abilities. These made her parents look else were for a guardian while she was at school.  When she was 13 years old her family adopted, Faust D. Valenburg. Rose at first was shy around Faust but the more she got to know him the more she started to open up to him by age of 15 years old.

She had open up to Faust more when she was upset about something she wanted no one else other than Faust this pleased their parents knowing that they picked a good person to be Rose’s protector. As she stuck to him like glue and even got upset if anyone wanted to pulled him away from her, but she try hard to keep that hidden because her feelings was growing to something more deeper than what a sister should love her brother. 

She even tries to date some guys to hide her feelings for her brother. Though even those ended badly for her as most of them didn’t wanted to be with her, they just wanted to say they was dating her. Rose try hard not to allow Faust to hurt the boys once they break up with her, as she try hard to keep a smile though all she wants is him to kiss her or to hold her close.

HeavenAbove

Looking great so far everyone, hoping for a bit more interest before we get things rolling.

Drake Valentine

Never read the books. Should I assume this is modern day base?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

HeavenAbove

Sharon

Quote from: Drake Valentine on December 05, 2013, 07:58:08 PM
Never read the books. Should I assume this is modern day base?

The books are good reads if you ever looking you should.

Drake Valentine

Yes, but I believe they are classified as romance.

I don't read romance novels.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

HeavenAbove

While they do focus a lot around romance (of certain characters in particular) it is not a romance novel. It's young adult fiction.

Bloodied Porcelain

I shouldn't be taking on another game, but this just looks too good to pass up. I'm not sure if I want to play a moroi or dhampir though. So tempting.

PS: I've never read the books either. I'm currently browsing the wikia though, getting a feel for the different Moroi families.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Drake Valentine

Name:
Torao Ivashkov
Race:
Moroi
Position:
Student
Element:
Air
Appearance:
Torao's imagery may not be something one would expect of a Moroi. Sure, he has plenty of physical makings to fit the bill, but it is the additions to his body that often brings forth raised eyebrows; that is, if they are not already arching from his sense of fashion. For starters, he has various piercings and more often than not they are visible when he is out in public. Usually the easiest distinguishable ones are his ears and his bottom right lip; which the latter he may wear from time to time. There are other hidden trinkets beneath clothing and else wise; including a bellybutton, tongue, and bellow the belt. His clothing choice is the most bizarre or it can even be classified as outdated or just out there altogether. Furthermore, the way he sometimes dresses doesn't appear befitting for a Moroi at all and he isn't one to religiously wear the Academy uniform either As for other physical characteristics, he is of a rather short stature in height compared to most men, standing only five feet and five inches.

Personality:
Torao’s demeanor is very questionable, in fact many may have trouble making out whether he is a good or bad guy. You see, Torao lives by a stricter law of justice, there are many things he doesn’t tolerate. The first is bullying and ganging up on someone helpless, more often than not he will be the one to intervene; however, at the same time he may even ask for payment for the one he saved, expect it, or coerce them into giving him something valuable or otherwise. Also, for the bullies it is even worse, he will milk them and outright humiliate them. His peculiar character in interaction with others often leaves him to be alone.

Still, he isn’t ultimately a ‘bad guy.’ Maybe he is somewhat jaded in different aspects. Maybe he would go through extremes on someone, but that is only if that person deserves it. An eye for an eye, it is a basic principal of life, forgotten in this day and age; but he doesn’t believe anyone is untouchable from justice. It is just the fact that his heroism has the 'small' splash of villainy in it as well. No one is perfect and he does not pretend to be either. Anyone who may intentionally wrongs him can expect to pay the consequences, only time will tell when they would get theirs.

Beyond that, he lives a carefree life for the most regard. His clothing, his outright image, he only wishes to be different. The fitting in with the school has left an uncomfortable impression on his behalf. He despises being similar to everyone else and that is why some may be quick to misjudge him from his he wears his uniform, when he wears his uniform. Still, Torao isn’t actively seeking attention, only to stay true to himself and retrain as much comfort as possible in this new enviroment.
History:
The family title Ivashkov is a loose one. Torao's line doesn't have as much influence as the rest of the family it is within does. He comes from a lesser branch, the bottom of the food chain as far as hierarchy is concerned; therefore his lineage is often overshadowed by the grand extension and high expectations of the 'greater' of bloodlines. He also finds insult when others around him dare to fathom the idea that he may have no right to be within the academy given various aspects of himself, personality or background wise for any that may have past dealings with the Ivashkov's to recount names to faces, even if the faces were more in the background of scenes.

He has always dealt with the life of a pauper instead of a prince, bowing his head towards those above his station, biting his tongue in his younger years of ridicule from arrogant brats of nobility. While they may wine and dine in luxury within the Coven, he has always struggled to better himself and grow in power. Thankfully due to his meager family lineage, he has been able to achieve as much as far as combat is concerned. Torao is a practitioner of Jeet Kune Do and Jujutsu and has stayed true to the philosophies concerning the style of no style combat revolving around the former while combining it with latter's techniques of using one's weight and power against them depending on the situation.   

Martial skills hasn't been the only thing he has been sharpening. Through those same course of years, his family has been homeschooling him how to wield and manipulate his given element. He has develop a fine basic understanding to it, enough even to manipulate wind to his benefit in a fight, normally as a means to unbalance an opponent. With the various higher Guardians, he has experimented of such in mock combat; yet with their counterparts of family he usually has to personally hold back. After all, it would be an embarrassment to both the more royal of blood and their protector if their Guardian may end up beaten by one of lower stature.

His continuous antics did catch the attention of one of the elders of the family. The mockery and fringing of defeat never swayed from the royal's Guardian's eye either. Torao was approached and confronted with such alone. Even questioned of his actions in the past years with his fights and losses against other Moroi's protectors. Naturally, the vampire youth shrugged it off and emphasized that he was just doing something to pass time, that he didn't have much of a chance to begin with, outright lying of holding back and using insufficient skill as a cover story. Not that that got him anywhere, he found himself forced to confront the elder royal's guardian even warned if he fooled around in the fight that he may end up being killed as the Guardian was not one to pull his punches.

Regardless, the fight was terribly one-sided, going all out or not. Whereas with his play with the other Moroi Guardians, he could often read their movements and intercept; although with this one, it was much different. Most alarming that during the bout he was trivia of his reasons of strengthening himself. Questioned of his beliefs. Criticized of his current stature. Not only was he indulging in a physical bout, but also a warfare along mentality and character; as if his entire existence was being set up to be judged.  Still, in that critical of times, he never wavered, to surrender would be the equivalent of defeat and he would not take such a critical blow to his persona. Torao would rather suffer death than living a rather shallow existence.

"If you want to resist the flow of fate, feel free to. Let us see how far someone of your stature can get in life."  Were the words he was told for his refusal of backing down and giving up.  As a result of staying true to his beliefs, even in such a dangerous bout, he has been rewarded admittance into St. Vladimir; or perhaps he has been saved from causing other problems within the family, sometimes it is hard to read the workings of an elder vampire's mentality. Torao has just recently transferred academy at nineteen and has little to no relations to any of the students currently residing within the walls.

Caela

This looks really interesting. Haven't read the books either, but that's nothing the library can't fix. :D When I finish my current series that is.

Will do some reading in the Wikia and then make a CS.

Caela

Name:Rhianon Dragomir
Element: Fire

Appearance: Rhia stands at 5'6 in her bare feet, but her feet are rarely bare and she favors heels that usually have her standing closer to 5'9. The mane of loose chestnut curls that frame her face, falls to the small of her back and she rarely pulls it back, preferring to let it fall around her as if daring someone to slide their fingers through those soft strands. Her gaze, from dark green eyes, is warm but challenging and self assured. She is young, but that gaze makes it clear she knows she is Royal, and is comfortable in her own, luminescent, skin.

Personality: Rhia is only rarely described as arrogant. Better words to describe her would be self-assured or confident. She doesn't often use her station to get what she wants from someone, preferring to use her wits and charm to persuade those around her and she had plenty of both. She is often underestimated because of her quick smile and ready laugh, but behind those things in a shrewd and diplomatic mind, and a fierce and passionate heart.

History: The eldest child of a small family, Rhia has been indulged most of her life. With that indulgence, however, has also come an exacting price. The leadership of her family will fall to her and while there was nothing her parents wouldn't give her, they also asked a lot in return. Even before leaving for school she was being drilled in languages (she speaks English, French, Greek and Russian fluently and can carry a loose conversation in Cantonese), mathematics, diplomacy, music (she can play the piano and violin well, though not expertly, and can manage not to make anyone cringe if she plucks at a harp or guitar), history and the sciences. If her parents had had the skill to train her properly in magic as well, they would have. Her physical education was also seen to and Rhia can ride a horse as if she were born to the saddle and enjoys swimming, rock wall climbing, running, and sparring (Krav Maga) with her parents Guardians.

She expects she'll continue to spar with her own Guardian when one is assigned to her.

Despite the business of all of her lessons and training, her parents also made time for her to be a child. Letting her run free through the woods beyond their Estates and making sure to spend time with her themselves. It's from her Father that her love of books comes and her Mother instilled an appreciation for beauty that Rhia expresses in lovely (thought not masterful) watercolor and oil paintings.

Having been isolated, however, and having spent the vast majority of her time among adults, Rhia is often awkward around students her own age. She is simply uncertain of how to approach and handle them without sounding like she's trying to be in charge or acting like her own Mother.

HeavenAbove

Glad to see this is still getting interest. A couple more interested members and I think we can get this off the ground  ;D

Drake Valentine

Question.

I am assuming mix or different ethnicity in family is okay?

Since Ivashkov is considered a large family from Google research. Not sure if there would be different branches of hierarchy or whatnot within it, if that makes any sense.

HeavenAbove

I don't see why it wouldn't be acceptable. This story is set years in the future, so they could have branched out.

Vampricprincessty

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm going to be making a dhampir sometime today.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

HeavenAbove

Excellent, that reminds me, I need to put up character sheets for my own at some point today.

Bloodied Porcelain

Name: Isabeau De Morieve
Race: Damphir

Appearance: Standing at a delicate 5'0", Isabeau more closely resembles a porcelain doll than a future guardian capable of defending and taking lives. With long pale blonde, nearly white, hair and ice blue eyes, this porcelain skinned beauty commonly wears dark colored lipstick and eye makeup that offset her pale coloring. She is blessed with a curvy build, with full breasts and a slender, tapered waist before her body flares out to well-curved hips and a pert bottom. Slender limbs give her a graceful, elegant look. Most commonly, she can be found wearing a wide variety of clothing styles... everything from rockabilly to goth-styled outfits, and even the occasional elegant or cute and girly look.

Personality: Despite her somewhat outlandish sense of style, Isabeau is neither arrogant, nor overly confident. Instead, she is often shy and though most wouldn't guess it based on the seeming painstaking attention she pays to the details of her outfits and looks, does not have a very high opinion of herself and her looks. Though quiet and reserved in most instances, Isabeau is not the type to be labeled or treated as a doormat personality. She has strong opinions despite not often stating them aloud, and at her core is a very passionate person.

Growing up with a single mother, Isabeau learned to be self-sufficient at an early age, as her dhampir mother was often busy with her charge and unable to be around as much as she would have liked to. Though her mother worried what effect being alone would have on the young white-haired child, Isabeau showed very little outward signs of distress at being alone so often. Over the years, she has attempted to discern the identity of her father despite her mother's requests that she not do so, but now that she is a teenager, she has found herself leaning less toward curiosity and a desire to know who gave her her icy eyes and more toward anger at him for leaving her and her mother alone. Because of this, it is not uncommon for her to become somewhat depressed, believing that perhaps it was her that her father didn't want, as he left her mother shortly after finding out about the pregnancy.

Isabeau has a deep love of most things musical, enjoying dancing and singing (though she never does either in front of people) and being a competent player of three instruments: cello, piano, and violin. This love of music was something her mother inspired in her at a young age and fostered over the years, pushing Isabeau in to both dance and music lessons. Though she never grew comfortable with the idea of performing for a crowd, it is not uncommon for her to play or dance for her mother, who seems to be the one person the young woman can relax and come out of her shell around.

History: Born to a single mother in British Columbia, Canada, Isabeau doesn't remember anything about her birthplace, as her mother moved them both to the United States before she was two years old. The move was, according to her mother, beneficial for multiple reasons, not the least of which was the fact that the Moroi she was guardian of had moved there. Once they got to Louisiana, Mrs. De Morieve left Isabeau in the care of relatives who also lived within the state quite often while she saw to her duties. Despite growing up without her mother there for many pivotal moments, Isabeau holds neither resentment nor depression toward her mother. This is likely due to the fact that when her mother was able to be there, the two were quite close and her mother treated her like she was the center of her universe.

Despite their closeness, however, Isabeau still had questions. They started when she was young, asking questions like "why don't I have a Daddy?" or "where is my Daddy?", and as she got older became more intensive and persistent. Isabeau became part youth, enjoying her life and delving in the discovery of the world and herself whole heartedly, and part detective... constantly searching for clues to her parentage. She knew she got her petite stature and curves from her mother, as well as her pale coloring, but her delicate looks and bright blue eyes weren't something she could find in any record of any relation in her mother's family.

Regardless of how often she asked, however, her mother never favored her with an answer, insisting that it wasn't important and that knowing wouldn't do Isabeau any good. When she made the shift from pre-teen to teen, Isabeau began to develop a deep seated resentment toward her absentee father, and most of her searching came to an abrupt halt. Her father had abandoned them... abandoned her. Why should she care who he is or where he is? Why should she give a damn about him at all? Her mother attempted to stem this instinctive dislike and disapproval by insisting that breaking things off with Isabeau's father was the best thing for all of them, that they never would have worked as a family, but it did little good, as all Isabeau could see of the situation was that her father couldn't even have tried very hard, if he was out of their lives before she was even born.

From a young age, Isabeau's mother enrolled her in music and dance lessons, wanting her daughter to have as much culture and art in her life as possible before it would be time for her to be sent off to a special academy to learn to cope with what she was and what her role would be in the future. Though she is currently unaware of it, her petite stature is not the burden most would assume it would be, and Isabeau has the potential to be a highly skilled guardian, much as her mother is.

Kaisude

All these young woman in this story almost makes me feel like a pedo >< though i know the difference in fantasy and reality so we're all good. No complaints here,

Bloodied Porcelain

Kaisude

For sure but I smoke weed and crazy thoughts appear. It's all good lookig forward to playing with you all. I may make a second character.

Vampricprincessty

Weed makes fun things happen!  :P Anyway same here.

Drake Valentine

Almost done, just have history now left.

Also, on Air element.

Does that mean someone can use both wind and lightening stats from it? Not sure how powers are limiting. >.>

HeavenAbove

The breakdown of the elements is fairly simple.

Someone who harnesses the element of fire (Like Christian from the books) can manipulate fire, conjure it in small doses (with limited training) etc. He is limited to wielding fire though.

So an air user would be able to manipulate and conjure wind (with limited training), but no they would have no ties to being able to conjure or create lightning.

Every element sticks to the basics. The Moroi students (no matter how old they are at the school) have only a limited understanding of what they are capable of. That's not to say they aren't powerful.

Hope that helps.

Cold Heritage

Name: Knut Koslov
Position: Guardian
Appearance: There are tall Damphir, and then there is Knut. There are musclebound Damphir, and then there is Knut. Many other examples could be made, but suffice it to say that as the pony is to the draft horse, so are others to Knut. Some might hold this to be disadvantageous, but Knut lives with it and hopes that in days to come it will make him a larger target than his charge and thus allow him to serve the function of his birth. Knut's large hands are rough and have known blood; his gigantic, iron-like body bears the scars of combat despite his young age. Beneath the skin lie bones that have been broken and mended many times over. However, all of these old pains are hidden away from Knut's face: he is stoic about all sufferings as befits a Damphir! Stoic endurance and quiet pride. These are the things that Knut carries with him as he walks.

Knut does not dress in an ostentatious manner. He wears clothing of simple, solid colours, and favours black, white, and grey. The youth chooses durability above aesthetics, and sometimes this leaves him wearing clothing that is not pleasing to the eyes. He is himself not pleasant to the eyes, and feels no particular shame or discontent in this regard. Although denied the Damphir gift of beauty, Knut inherited all those that matter as his body readily attests. The young Damphir bears a molnija mark, and tends to wear high collars to disguise it out of modesty. His upper and lower canines are slightly enlarged, but they do not inhibit his speech or the function of his mouth.

Personality: Knut is somewhat conceited. He revels in the strength of his body and speed of his limbs. There is a raw pleasure he derives from instances where he may exert his Damphir abilities to their limit. And why not take joy in them? Knut is not a braggart, however, and keeps his pleasure at his might to himself and is not one to share past accomplishments with others, nor to make an event of anything he might achieve in the future. There are few joys in Knut's life, and he knows few sorrows. His commitment to his role as a guardian to be is laudable: it is know that he is willing to die for the one he is promised to. There is but one flaw: it is not known if he has the will to live for the sake of the one he will be promised to.

Although unskilled in lying and dissembling, it can be difficult to determine whether Knut is being truthful. His face betrays little emotion, and there is seldom much to betray. His heart is a bear in winter, and summer may never come. Generally placid and easy to get along with, Knut has few problems with his peers. When he does, it tends to be because he spoke too bluntly or inadvertently acted in an arrogant manner.

History: Growing up on the estate of one of the many branches of the Ivashkov family meant that material comforts were always within reach for Knut. His mother remained Guardian to the Morio who sired him, and Knut was one of several Damphir children raised on the estate who were progeny of Guardians protecting the many Royals who dwelt there. The children had a rotating group of mother and father figures, as their own parents were occupied with the protection of Moroi. It is in this that Knut's coldness perhaps originates; he formed no bonds with older Damphirs and indeed few with those his own age. The Damphir children played at war and fought each other with fists and sticks to expend youthful energy, and when that was done learned conventional lessons of arithmetic and history and so forth from human instructors. Most of the Damphir children could trace the lineage of their Damphir parent back generations serving the Ivashkovs; the Koslov line was little different.

There was an Ivashkov child nearly Knut's own age that took a fancy to him. He was encouraged in the sternest terms to indulge her and be kind to her, as befit a lesser to one's better. So Knut played inane games with the young Ivashkov girl. It was generally imagined that this childish infatuation would fade, but as the pair approached their teens it did not. As Knut grew older and discovered that female attention was not so bad, the task of socializing with her and being a confidant grew less onerous, though it was entirely chaste. Knut was fourteen and she thirteen when they went into the woods one night. The Ivashkov girl was heart-broken over some slight perpetrated against her by a male cousin some years her senior; Knut did not understand the intricacies but he took away that she had been humiliated publicly. The young Damphir's inability to console her compounded her negative feelings and she raged and railed against Knut, calling him a stupid wolf-hound. She struck him, first with open palms and later with closed fists, until her anger was spent and there were no more tears to shed and her voice had gone hoarse from venting. They were alone, and then, a Strigioi came for them. It was a young thing, else they would have both died, but even as it was Knut almost did. He reacted on muscle memory alone as the Strigoi threw itself as the Ivashkov girl, and the pair engaged in a fierce exchange of blows. Unaccustomed to its new attributes as the Strigoi was, it failed to fully exert its strength and speed against Knut, who was better accustomed to his own attributes. It was a narrow thing, however, and when Knut won by tearing the Strigoi's head from its shoulders with his bare hands he was bloodied, battered, and broken, at the end of his strength. He fainted from exhaustion moments later, and would have died of his grievous injuries if not for the timely arrival of elders searching for the young Ivashkov girl, whose absence had been noted.

Knut recovered, thanks to his Damphir blood. He was given a mark to commemorate his victory, and then harshly disciplined for 'allowing' the young girl Ivashkov out of the safety of seasoned Guardians. Damphir and Moroi hand alike were turned to the cause of teaching Knut the folly of his actions, and those hands were knowledgeable and well-experienced at delivering such lessons. The young girl was made to watch. And as she watched and Knut did not cry out, exacerbating the pain his tutors inflicted upon him, she grew to resent him for it. If he cried out, she reasoned, they would cease and she would no longer have to endure. This was not reasoning that had any basis in fact, but her young mind held it to be true. And so when it was over and Knut found himself injured as terribly as he had been by the Strigoi, he saw the hatred in the Ivashkov girl's eyes. The pair would never speak again, and Knut understood he was to avoid her in the future. It suited him well enough; he was a hound, and it fell the hound to obey its masters.

His peers at first treated Knut with some measured awe and held him in mythical standing, but he told them always that he owed his life more to the Strigoi's faults and failings than to his own prowess, and eventually any interest in him was lost. This too suited Knut: he did not want to be held to the impossibly high standards that youths could conceive of.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Bloodied Porcelain

You sure are fond of that model, Cold ;) Glad to see you joining. And Caela, too! It's a regular little DN gathering :p

Caela

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 07, 2013, 10:11:18 PM
You sure are fond of that model, Cold ;) Glad to see you joining. And Caela, too! It's a regular little DN gathering :p

;D

Cold Heritage

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Cold Heritage on December 07, 2013, 10:18:55 PM
I think maybe I have a problem.  :-(

Well I hope you never find a solution to it. ;)

HeavenAbove

I think we might be able to start soon.  ;D

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm working on a second character atm. *blushes and grins a bit*

Bloodied Porcelain

Name: Avalyn Rose Ozera
Element: Fire
Appearance: With skin the color of fine porcelain and long blonde hair, Avalyn is a graceful, delicate beauty. Despite her somewhat short stature (coming in at only 5'2"), she is otherwise every inch a moroi... slender, pale skin, intense ice blue eyes, and unearthly beauty combine to create a young woman who is as delicate seeming as she is stunning to behold. Though she has the ability to wear any style of clothing she chooses, Avalyn's chosen style is often of a gothic nature, wearing a lot of blacks, reds, and styles out of their time as well as heavy eye makeup. Her build is slender and delicate, not blessed with an abundance of curves though not so devoid of them as to seem boyish, either.

Personality: Coming from the Ozera family means living with a black mark on your reputation... The willing turn of Lucas and Moira still haunts the Ozera family to this day, and every day that Avalyn bears the name and the trademark blue eyes of her family line, she lives with that burden. The taunting and cruelty she has faced at being called such things as a “Strigoi Wannabe” have lead her to being socially and emotionally distant from everyone, putting up walls around her heart and feelings to keep from being hurt.

Her parent's controlling ways lead the young woman to rebel in the few ways her controlling mother will allow her to... most often through her chosen style of dress. Her mother would have her dressing elegantly and more "with the times", but Avalyn is happy to fill her wardrobe with outfits made of black velvet and lace, with platformed and heeled shoes.

To the rest of the world, Avalyn seems like a bit of an ice queen despite her affinity with fire. She is calm, cool, and collected in most situations, often leaving people perplexed by her seeming lack of emotional response to well... most anything they find important. Unlike so many other moroi, Avalyn is uninterested in politics and is even actively opposed to ever being a pawn for her family's political maneuverings. She's happy to keep her head down, study, and immerse herself in her hobbies.

Unfortunately, her ice queen persona tends to lead people to believe that she is unwilling to socialize so Avalyn often finds herself ostracized with very little reason. This of course does mean that Avalyn has little to no friends, and now that she's coming to St. Vladimir's, she's somewhat apprehensive about what she will find on the social front. For this reason, she seems rather determined to keep her head down and her grades up.

History: Avalyn Rose Ozera was born to Michael and Eliza Ozera in early December sixteen years ago. Though many members of the Ozera line are predisposed to darker hair colors, Avalyn was lucky enough to inherit a recessive gene that caused her to be born with a full head of nearly white, fine and wispy hair. As she grew the hair became thicker and developed some natural curl, but its color never became darker as so many do. Despite how different she looked from many of her family members, with her petite height and pale hair, her bright blue eyes immediately named her as one of their own.

Though her parents had high hopes for Avalyn, their goal-driven approach to parenting left a black mark upon their relationship with their daughter, who felt stifled and chaffed at the micro-managing ways of her mother, who was determined to clean up the family reputation and to make sure that Avalyn would be at the fore-front of this change, the new face of the family.

For the first part of her life, Avalyn had no choice but to give in to her mother's pressures and planning, unable to deny the older woman anything as she was groomed to be an “ideal lady”. She learned to keep her clothes and appearance impeccable, to speak with only perfect grammar and diction, and to be polite and diplomatic in all things. She was also extensively tutored in the ways of politics and every spare moment of her child hood was spent full of one lesson or another... from music to art to dancing, her parents were out to groom the perfect moroi child.

Though she always had it in the small ways children do, Avalyn's magic was began to come in to it's full early, when, in a fit of exhaustion and frustration during a violin lesson, she accidentally set the instrument on fire. While the still young child was somewhat traumatized and terrified by her own abilities, her parents were immediately thrilled by the prospect that she could hold so much power already. At once they found her a private instructor to school her in hopes of bringing her specialization out as early as possible, but Avalyn's fear of her own abilities stunted any growth she might have made in those lessons and it never showed itself again except in very minor displays until after she hit puberty.

By puberty, Avalyn's rebellious side had begun to show itself in force, with the girl often staying up late at night to alter clothes her parents wanted her to wear, and developing a penchant for a darker style of dress than the more elegant and regal preference they had. Instead of looking like an ivy-league private school brat, she dressed in black and dark reds, in heels and platforms, in lace that made her dresses look more like mourning outfits than anything day to day. She also developed a taste for dark, smokey eye makeup that brought out her icy hues. 

From there, it was all down hill. Her father withdrew and became distant when all efforts to steer Avalyn back on to the “right course” failed, her mother became more controlling for a while before seeming to give up and practically shunning her daughter, and the rest of the family grew somewhat distant toward the young woman, who had grown more and more introverted and antisocial toward them. Despite her emotional distance from her family, however, the Ozera reputation continues to haunt her, and she has been called a “Strigoi Wannabe” more than once in her life time.

In an effort to both “sort her out” and get back the daughter they had before puberty set in and turned her in to the rebellious young woman they now see every day, Michael and Eliza have recently decided that St. Vladimir's is the best place for Avalyn, and have sent her off to school in hopes that the new atmosphere and structure will set her straight so that they can get back to their plans of teaching her how to redeem the Ozera family name.

Avalyn, meanwhile, feels as if she's been thrown to the sharks and enters school with an apprehensive heart.

Vampricprincessty

Bloodied Porcelain

I just hope I can pull it off despite not having read the books or anything x.x

Vampricprincessty

Just read up on them on Wiki. I loved them in the books. That makes me wonder what he is going to look like for the movie. Sorry rambling :P

HeavenAbove

Guardian - Declan Miller - Finished
Name: Declan R. Miller
Position: Guardian
Appearance: Declan is unusually tall, I say that because he comes from a family whose average height reaches six foot nothing. Declan was the odd man out in his family in respects to height, he stopped growing once he reached six foot four. He has dirty brown hair that he keeps on the short side. His light blue eyes are easily noticeable, even when he isn’t speaking others seemed to be drawn in by the way his eyes can light up any room he is in. He was a scrawny kid growing up, that all changed when he found out he was being enrolled in St. Vladimir’s. Being a guardian (originally) wasn’t at the top of his to-do list. He found a good mentor however who turned his attitude around. He ate right, and trained his butt off to get the physique he has. He likes to think it’s a solid balance between strength and speed, which you need to have to fight off threats. He weighs in somewhere around two hundred and thirty pounds. His smile is infectious, though he isn’t usually seen smiling, he takes his job fairly seriously. He has several scars across his body, a few particularly large ones that run diagonally down his chest, like large claw marks.

Personality: A Guardian who is one hundred percent dedicated to his job, it would be difficult to find someone who has a stronger work ethic than Declan. He isn’t overly serious however, there are lighthearted moments here and there. The reality is a harsh one, and he knows if he doesn’t do his job to the best of his ability, others could wind up dead and the Moroi are in a rebuilding stage in their history. For the first time in centuries, the Moroi are repopulating faster. He wasn’t always the serious type. In fact, growing up, he was quite the opposite. He loved to pull pranks, joke around, and act as though he didn’t have a care in the world.

It wasn’t his parents (his father is also a Guardian) who had been the driving force behind his change, it was his mentor during his years as a student at the academy. His mentor (Nic) had opened Declan’s eyes to the possibilities of the world beyond the school. He stressed the dangers, and kept conversations honest and real. Nicholas would go on to leave the academy behind after ten years as a Guardian/Instructor. The lessons and stories told to Declan would ultimately change his outlook on his future and give the young man a sense of purpose.

Declan is one of those types who is known for keeping his emotions in check during high stress situations. In the face of danger, he isn’t one to flinch, not even a little. That’s not to say that he feels no fear. Instead of letting the fear consume him, he turns it around to harness it and use it to keep him sharp and keep him alive. Declan doesn’t talk much about his years as a Guardian away from St. Vladimir’s. He ended up going through a lot of trying times that would test his character, his courage, and his will to survive.

You might think he is all business (which he normally is) but Declan is far more than the ‘serious guardian’ type. He is sweet, caring, and extremely loyal. Calm under extreme stress, you might look at him and think that nothing gets to him, but everything gets to him. Declan has different ways of unloading his emotions, and he does it when no one is around. He can’t afford to think much about himself, especially now that he has hundreds of students to watch over.

History: Declan Rhys Miller was born to Alaric Miller and Emily Tarus (Royal Moroi) as the oldest of three children. He always was the stand out in the family, from day one he had never been driven toward one thing in particular. His younger sister Laurel had fell in love with the arts and found that she had a passion for dance. The youngest sibling Gwen, was interested in all things revolving around the history of Damphirs and Moroi. She found herself buried in books in the small library that their parents had built in the study of their home. Declan was the only one content with not having any direction in life.

When his father (who is a well-known Guardian) suggested that he attend St. Vladimir’s his mother agreed that it might be the best decision for their son, so they sent him off to Montana to study at the specialized school for vampires. It was there that Declan would meet a Damphir by the name of Nicholas Hughes who would change his outlook on life forever. Nic realized the potential and passion that was stirring beneath the surface and turned Declan from an average student to one of the top prospects in his entire class.

It was a long four years, but Declan made the most of it. He had a few relationships here and there but nothing that he knew would stick. He knew in the back of his mind that he couldn’t be in a relationship and be a Guardian. To him, those two ideas didn’t work well together. Instead of being chosen by a particular Moroi to guard after he graduated, he was chosen by the Ozera family to be a guardian to the majority of the Ozera’s who resided in the States. Little did he know who he was actually replacing.

He joined a group of three other veteran Guardians who had been well-known throughout the vampire community. He felt honored to have been chosen to protect such an important family. Not every Moroi is royal, and Declan knew that if he was chosen, then it was for good reason. The next six years would prove to be a roller coaster of highs and lows. He doesn’t talk much about it, but he does have four Molnija marks that run along his back. That’s an indication that he has seen a lot more than he talks about.

Headmaster - Graham Shaw - Finished
Name: Graham Shaw
Position: St. Vladimir's Headmaster
Appearance: Graham Shaw is an incredibly confident-looking man. He has a natural confidence about him that shines through his eyes and his and his posture. He doesn’t believe in slouching. Years spent as a Guardian between royal families has taught him that no matter where you are at, you must make the best of the situation. He is a bit of a legend in the vampire community. He stands at a strikingly tall six feet five inches. Rugged jawline, a constantly look of determination and willpower. He has alluring honey-brown eyes that seem to draw others in. His hair is thick and full, a dark brown with tones of light brown that blend wonderfully with his darker skin tone. You almost always find the man in a suit of some kind. He believes in dressing for success, to make a point of looking professional, especially having received the honor of being chosen as the headmaster for St. Vladimir’s Academy.

Personality: The Headmaster of St. Vladimir’s Academy takes his job very seriously. He has big shoes to fill, following in the footsteps of great headmasters and headmistresses of the past, Graham doesn’t take his duties lightly at all. He has seen a lot in his long life and is glad to finally have a place where he can settle down for a while and find another purpose in life, guiding young Damphir’s and Moroi toward bright and promising futures. During school hours, he is all business. Graham really frowns upon disrespect, and won’t hesitate to dish out the appropriate punishment. Sadly, he doesn’t have any children of his own, so he looks at the students of the Academy as though they were his children.

He keeps most of his personality hidden. He doesn’t believe it appropriate to act any way other than professional being around the student population. He has a reputation to uphold and knows that the Royal council is always watching. He enjoys running, reading, and is a pretty darn good dancer too. He doesn’t talk a lot about his past, but most of the vampire community know of his accomplishments and successes. Behind closed doors, he is a bit more relaxed, but is more of a rule follower than probably anyone you will ever meet. Graham may seem boring; truthfully he is far from it.

History: Raised as the oldest of four by Richard Shaw and Victoria Shaw (Lazar) he grew up in a proud and successful family. His mother owned several estates and his father was a guardian until a fight ended up putting him in early retirement. He started to manage a lot of Damphir-ran businesses up and down the continental east coast. Despite having a privileged upbringing, Graham never let himself become wrapped up in all of it. He enjoyed the simple things in life, and chose to walk away from the riches when his parents didn’t want him to enroll in St. Vladimir’s originally, he finally convinced them saying that he needed to find his own path in life. He didn’t want to live like a spoiled rich brat under with his parent’s wealth surrounding him forever.

Instead, Graham focused on his studies and while he was an average guardian-in-training in the beginning, his enthusiasm more than made up for his faults. He loved to socialize as a youth, sneaking off to parties, flirting, and generally enjoying his time at St. Vladimir’s Academy. Once he graduated, he was assigned to guard a royal member of the Drozdov family. He spent several years with the Drozdov family until he was transferred to St. Vladimir’s to guard over the school for four years and then left the school once more to guard a member of the Badica family.

All throughout the world, Graham was renowned for his tactical genius when it came to planning defensive strategies and escape plans. On several occasions he had saved the lives of not only the Moroi he was protecting, but fellow Guardians as well. He has slain more Strigoi than he can count on two hands twice over. For that he was given a Zvezda mark along with the several Molnija marks he already had previously tattooed on his back. Needless to say he was feared by Strigoi (which is not something easily accomplished when trying to put fear in a nearly fearless creature).

Within the past three years he was asked to come act as an interim headmaster for St. Vladimir’s while the current headmistress had taken a leave of absence to deal with family issues. The woman was found slain weeks later when Strigoi raided a well-known Moroi and Damphir meeting point on the west coast. After much deliberation, Graham was asked to take over the position full time and become the new headmaster of St. Vladimir’s. Reluctant at first, he was never one to turn down a challenge, and to him, it was another challenge to face.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 02:24:02 AM
I just hope I can pull it off despite not having read the books or anything x.x

You look to be on the right track  ;D physically the Moroi are tall, thin, and on the pale side, and absolutely beautiful/handsome.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm planning to play her a bit on the shorter side height wise, but thin and pale she most definitely is. lol Also... hnnng @ your models!

HeavenAbove

That's fine, not all of them are extremely tall, it's just a generalization of the Moroi.

Edit: 1 down, 1 to go, yay!

Caela

Oooooo, the Headmaster is yummy!

Suddenly I want to make a teacher, lol.

Bloodied Porcelain

Oooh Declan was a guardian for the Ozeras! Does this mean he and Avalyn can have met?! *excited look*

Bloodied Porcelain

Here's a question for those more familiar with the books, since I can't seem to find an answer on any wikia or blog...

When does a Moroi's magic develop? Is it something that starts at childhood and develops over time? Is it something that doesn't kick in until puberty?

Edit: She's finished!

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on December 08, 2013, 02:49:05 PM
*Peeks in and reads*

Bubbers! Another DN player having a look at Vlad's xD

Vampricprincessty

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 02:29:04 PM
Here's a question for those more familiar with the books, since I can't seem to find an answer on any wikia or blog...

When does a Moroi's magic develop? Is it something that starts at childhood and develops over time? Is it something that doesn't kick in until puberty?

They never really mentioned when their magic developed. I would figure that they would have it all their lives since they are born that way. I just know they learn what element they are going to specialize in while in school but I am not sure what year. I hope this helps. I might do some rereading for this one unless HeavenAbove remembers.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 11:05:50 AM
Oooh Declan was a guardian for the Ozeras! Does this mean he and Avalyn can have met?! *excited look*

More than likely, yes. I had his history already made before I realized you had made an Ozera, so if that's ok with you, I'm going to keep it as is.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 02:29:04 PM

Edit: She's finished!

I honestly think they have had it since birth. I can't recall if they mentioned it in any of the books, but that would be the logical assumption.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 05:28:33 PM
More than likely, yes. I had his history already made before I realized you had made an Ozera, so if that's ok with you, I'm going to keep it as is.

I'm totally fine with his history, I didn't mean to imply that they'd be like... hugely important to one another, just that they likely would have met at some point. I could imagine Avalyn being rather surprised when she gets to school and he's there. Surprised and happy, if they got along. :) I'd love to plot it up with you to figure out how well they knew each other, when they were last around each other, etc, if you're open to it?

HeavenAbove

I'm absolutely open to that.  ;D

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on where the game should be placed (in terms of what category) any thoughts?

Bloodied Porcelain

I know Drake and I were discussing some rather extreme stuff happening between Isabeau and Torao... and I tend to put all my group games in extreme just to be safe.

Caela

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 05:31:53 PM
I'm absolutely open to that.  ;D

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on where the game should be placed (in terms of what category) any thoughts?

Depends. If you're thinking of bringing in the Strigoi at some point to attack the school, then you might want to think about NC or Extreme just to cover bases for massively bloody battles since they are so hard to kill.

HeavenAbove

Good points, yeah I think Extreme, so we can cover all the bases. -nods-

I was going to wait for one more app, but I think I might get the threads up today :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 05:38:12 PM
Good points, yeah I think Extreme, so we can cover all the bases. -nods-

I was going to wait for one more app, but I think I might get the threads up today :)

*bounces excitedly* Yaaaaay! Does this mean all characters submitted so far are accepted? :D

bubby

bubby

*Lifts hand* OK! Can I make a Damphir Teacher for advanced combat techniques? And, can she be a Guardian as well, having passed all the stuff she needed to, that was never assigned a Moroi due to her lack of ..let's say nurture?

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 05:40:08 PM
*bounces excitedly* Yaaaaay! Does this mean all characters submitted so far are accepted? :D

Yes everyone has been accepted, sorry, I should have stated that sooner.

Quote from: bubby on December 08, 2013, 05:59:56 PM
*Lifts hand* OK! Can I make a Damphir Teacher for advanced combat techniques? And, can she be a Guardian as well, having passed all the stuff she needed to, that was never assigned a Moroi due to her lack of ..let's say nurture?

Absolutely :)

bubby

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 06:10:12 PM

Absolutely :)

WOO! I shall have a char sheet up asap then!

Caela

Heaven, I know I already made a student, but with the staff leaning so heavily Dhamphir at the moment could I also make a Moroi instructor? Thinking a younger daughter with very little chance of rising to the "Princess" role in her family who actually likes teenagers and helping them to learn control of their abilities.

Someone to teach the magic classes basically. :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on December 08, 2013, 05:43:27 PM
*FLAILS.*

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 06:10:12 PM

*kermit flails her excitement*

On the note of plotty goodness.. did you have any thoughts as to who in the family Declan was guardian for? That might make it easier to decide just how much they were around each other and when.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Caela on December 08, 2013, 06:13:29 PM
Heaven, I know I already made a student, but with the staff leaning so heavily Dhamphir at the moment could I also make a Moroi instructor? Thinking a younger daughter with very little chance of rising to the "Princess" role in her family who actually likes teenagers and helping them to learn control of their abilities.

I'm good with that :) one of my favorite characters in the actual Vampire Academy story line was a Moroi instructor (who turned Strigoi *gasp* and then was turned back to Moroi *double gasp*) so go for it!

bubby

Quote from: Caela on December 08, 2013, 06:13:29 PM

Someone for my char to pick on! I mean... >_>  *Shuffles off to continue her char sheet*

Another question!! What sort of combat do these guys do?  What are weapons preferences?

HeavenAbove

Quote from: bubby on December 08, 2013, 06:19:52 PM
Someone for my char to pick on! I mean... >_>  *Shuffles off to continue her char sheet*

Another question!! What sort of combat do these guys do?  What are weapons preferences?

When Guardians are put in situations where they have to fight it's usually life threatening. They are trained in various weapons, though mostly hand to hand combat.

They will utilize whatever is at their disposal to fight off Strigoi, HOWEVER, Strigoi can only be truly killed by setting them on fire, beheading, or staking them with a silver stake.

Mostly hand to hand combat is emphasized, as it seems that most Guardians will be tossed around quite a bit by their faster and stronger Strigoi counterparts.

HeavenAbove

-clears throat- Attention!!!  ;D

Everyone would you please move the conversation over to our OOC thread please?

Thank you!

Caela

Name: Michaela Conta
Position: Instructor
Element: Water

Appearance: Micahela stands at a statuesque 5'9 unless she is wearing her favorite shoes or boots, both of which will put her closer to an 6 feet in height. She has platinum blonde hair that she keeps cut in a short bob at her jawline and that she usually wears in loose curls, but if she's feeling lazy she will simply brush it straight. For her classes she usually wears a business suit and sensible heels, but when not teaching her favorite outfits consist of skinny jeans with knee high leather boots over them and comfortable sweaters or t-shirts depending on the weather.

Personality: While working, Michaela will be all business. She pushes her students hard because she expects the best out of them, but she also makes herself available to extra help if they need it, or extra tutoring if they simply want to get ahead and really learn fine control of their skills. When she's not with her students however, or at least not teaching, she is far more laid back than you would expect of a Royal. She has a ready smile, is as quick to praise as to correct, and never holds her education and intelligence over her students. When with other adults she is quick to laugh, kind, witty, and while she can be sarcastic, she is rarely cruel.

History: Born the youngest daughter of her generation, Michaela (Micha to friends) grew up knowing that there would be no titles of, "Princess" in her future and she didn't lament the loss. It gave her far more freedom than her older sisters and that was what she relished. She had her own lessons to learn and while she loved her tutors, she savored the extra time she had to run free over their estates either on foot or horseback and the extra trouble that it allowed her to get into. Granted her parents weren't particularly thrilled when she'd come tromping into the house, covered in mud, and followed by a line of the "helps" children but such adventures were usually her ideas and being the baby did bring with it a certain level of indulgence as well.

While she was in school herself, she decided the best route to doing something useful with her life was to become a teacher as well and she strove hard to that end. She even attended a human University to learn theories on teaching that she might be able to apply to her own kind and reveled in the fact that young humans seemed to enjoy keeping to her own natural hours. It was another adventure that hadn't pleased her family, but had, as usual, been indulged because she was the youngest and while much loved, least important as well.

With a degree in hand, she returned to her own school and took up teaching her own kind. She teaches General Magical Theory for all the first years (and evens he finds it as boring as it sounds but you have to crawl before you walk) and Advanced Aquamancy for those talented with the element of Water.

HeavenAbove

Great application Caela, accepted. You can move her over :)

Drake Valentine

HeavenAbove

bubby

OK I LIED. I managed to finish her. Hope she works!

Name: Soren Iriel
Position: Guardian/Instructor (Combat)
Appearance: She is tall, around 5'10”, with lean muscle. Her hair is glossy black, straight and falling to about the middle of her back. Eyes are a bright green.

Personality: Soren can be a bit... moody. For the most part, she gives off a very good 'stay away from me or I'll kill you' vibe. She generally finds the students of the school highly annoying. She is far from a comforting and nurturing presence. This is not to say she doesn't take her duties as Combat Instructor and Guardian seriously. She is highly trained, and knows her path. She wants all her students to hold the skills she shows them in high regard, and she would protect any within the Academy with her life.

On the other hand, her cool disdain of existence in itself shows by her own self-destructive behavior. She tends to frequent the seediest establishments, drinking to excess and seeking out any fight she can get into. But, fighting humans is just too easy. So fragile. She was born and bred to seek and kill Strigoi, but things on the proverbial home front have been quite for awhile. Irritatingly so.

Her students tend to pay the price for her need for release.

History: Born to a Damphir father and a Moroi mother, Soren started out a rather stable child. Went to school, did well. Did all the basic 'kid' stuff; shopping, hanging out, what have you. But the summer before she was to enroll in the Academy, her parents were killed by Strigoi. The 'normal' Soren died that day.

She still enrolled in the Academy, but she had only one goal. Revenge. She would become the best fighter she could, and she would live to kill as many of the stinking bastards she could. She excelled in all combat, and oddly managed to do rather well in her other studies, as she pretty much avoided any personal contact. Soren had an agenda, and getting to know people got in the way of that plan. She graduated from the Academy, and set out hunting. And she was good at it. She has quite a few Molnija Marks, but no one knows exactly how many. She doesn't speak of it, and no one has seen them.

She eventually returned to the school, it being the only home she really knew after the death of her parents, where she took on the duties of Instructor.

HeavenAbove

bubby

GnothiSeauton

After being talked into it by Bloodied, I couldn't help myself and decided to see if I could join.

Name:  Cordelia Haller

Race:  Damphir

Position:  Student

Appearance:  Standing at about five foot seven, Cordelia has long black hair which flows towards near the middle of her back.  With a soft, creamy complexion, her cold blue eyes stand out.  A small, dark birthmark sits upon her inner left thigh.  She's almost always wears her boots when she can, along with whatever feels comfortable to her.  Dresses and skirts make her feel almost entirely uncomfortable, unlike when she can wear her usual comfortable, jeans and t-shirts.  Where she is more relaxed with her attire, Cordelia strives to keep her body in top shape, toned and conditioned for combat.
Picture 1 - Picture 2 - Picture 3

Personality: Cordelia can be somewhat brash and hard to be around from time to time.  Raised in a somewhat strict fashion, she prides herself on being punctual, neat, and orderly.  If there is something wrong, she is not one to beat around the bush and be shy about it.  And yet she knows when to keep her mouth shut.  More often than not, she is quiet and reserved, but watch out if you get on her bad side. 

History:  She never had a childhood like others...  What she knows of her parents comes from the words of her adoptive father.  It was from his lips that she learned the sad truth of her parents, of how her father was killed in combat, of how her Moroi mother died in childbirth.  And yet, when she learned of the truth, Cordelia did not cry.  She had been raised not to cry.

Cordelia, a babe in a world filled with dangers, was taken in by the damphir Guardian who would soon become the only father figure in her life.  He raised her alone, the strict Guardian teaching her at a young age to defend herself, to train her and love her in his own special way.  Tough love, she supposed.  Yet it was love nevertheless.  From as long as she could remember, he had helped to train her, to show her how to fight the dangers of life, to make her stronger with each passing day.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bloodied Porcelain

*Squeals* ROOMIE! *tackles her and loves on her thoroughly*

HeavenAbove

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on December 08, 2013, 11:35:19 PM
After being talked into it by Bloodied, I couldn't help myself and decided to see if I could join.

Name:  Cordelia Haller

Race:  Damphir

Position:  Student

Appearance:  Standing at about five foot seven, Cordelia has long black hair which flows towards near the middle of her back.  With a soft, creamy complexion, her cold blue eyes stand out.  A small, dark birthmark sits upon her inner left thigh.  She's almost always wears her boots when she can, along with whatever feels comfortable to her.  Dresses and skirts make her feel almost entirely uncomfortable, unlike when she can wear her usual comfortable, jeans and t-shirts.  Where she is more relaxed with her attire, Cordelia strives to keep her body in top shape, toned and conditioned for combat.
Picture 1 - Picture 2 - Picture 3

Personality: Cordelia can be somewhat brash and hard to be around from time to time.  Raised in a somewhat strict fashion, she prides herself on being punctual, neat, and orderly.  If there is something wrong, she is not one to beat around the bush and be shy about it.  And yet she knows when to keep her mouth shut.  More often than not, she is quiet and reserved, but watch out if you get on her bad side. 

History:  She never had a childhood like others...  What she knows of her parents comes from the words of her adoptive father.  It was from his lips that she learned the sad truth of her parents, of how her father was killed in combat, of how her Moroi mother died in childbirth.  And yet, when she learned of the truth, Cordelia did not cry.  She had been raised not to cry.

Cordelia, a babe in a world filled with dangers, was taken in by the damphir Guardian who would soon become the only father figure in her life.  He raised her alone, the strict Guardian teaching her at a young age to defend herself, to train her and love her in his own special way.  Tough love, she supposed.  Yet it was love nevertheless.  From as long as she could remember, he had helped to train her, to show her how to fight the dangers of life, to make her stronger with each passing day.

Absolutely accepted, and I have to note that Stoya (the woman in the photos) is a huge weakness of mine, so yeah... *sighs happily* move her on over to the character sheet thread and welcome  ;D

Ghostwheel

Name: Alexei Dragomir
Element: Spirit

Appearance:

Despite being on the longer side, Alexei's straight blonde hair doesn't reach his shoulders. His jade green eyes are often cold and his gaze can be taken as patronizing and demeaning by those who don't know him well. Pale skin contrasts the dark clothes he often sports, while long fingers with well-kept nails rarely stay still except when he is in deep thought.

Personality:

Cold and haughty, Alexei often comes off as selfish and egotistical--not that this is far from the truth. The depredations of spirit have taken their toll on his emotions, which often turn dark and turbulent despite his royal position and the fewer limitations placed upon him compared to many of his peers.

Background:

The son of Queen Vasilisa Dragomir and her husband, Christian Ozera, Alexei is the middle of their three children with an older sister already out of school, and a younger brother in the elementary section of Vladimir's Academy. Having married a queen and with the wish to continue the Dragomir name, Christian had opted to forego his own family name in favor of Lissa's, allowing the children to inherit her name instead of his.

The only one of the children who appeared to be specializing in spirit, his younger brother showing signs of air and his older sister attuned to fire, Alexei at times felt especially close to his mother, especially during his bouts of madness that she tried to keep at bay with pills and alcohol. They worked, to a point, and she was able to keep up the facade as Queen and rule wisely over the Moroi and Dhampir population, yes in private they sometimes seemed to overtake her, throwing her into fits of anger or depression that not even her husband could assuage.

The children were often forgotten, and sent to St. Vladimir's as soon as they were able, Christian and Lissa judging that it would be better and safer for them to grow there rather than around Lissa when she became... unstable. As the middle child, Alexei often felt unnoticed and unappreciated, and as his own powers over Spirit grew, often fell into despondency. It wasn't as terrible as Lissa's, yet he often escaped the other royals to hide in the attic atop the church where his father had often languished, feeling a connection to him despite their physical distance.

When needed, Alexei can turn up the charm, and seems to possess an especially strong affinity to compulsion and the creation of trinkets, yet has thus far been unable to heal or see auras as his mother has. This allows him the ability to excuse himself from royal gatherings when everything becomes too much and retreat to the church and its comforting solitude without appearing to be some sort of social outcast, yet at the same time his inability to do the most basic part of Spirit magic, the aura sight, leaves him feeling inferior and angry at himself, which often manifests as he takes out that anger on others.

HeavenAbove

Always have had a soft spot for Lissa haha, so definitely accepted. You can move him over to the character sheet thread.

Bloodied Porcelain

Welcome, Ghost! It might pay to shoot Caela a message, as she's playing a Dragomir too. :)

Oooh, and with Christian being his dad, that would make him a distant cousin to Avalyn, my character. I'd be open to talking about them knowing each other if you'd like.

Ghostwheel

Already sent her a message, and we figured that she'd be playing Jill's daughter, making us cousins.

And sure, I'd be down with having seen each other during family gatherings as well :-) Did you have in mind something specific, or just a passing familiarity?

Also, should we just jump in? Or wait before we begin RPing?

Bloodied Porcelain

There's a big intro event just getting started here for the beginning of the school year. I believe most people are planning to enter there. :)

Edit: Here is the OOC

Drake Valentine

DHAMPIR SKELETON WIP SHEET

Name:
Emesto Rossetti 
Race:
Dhampir
Position:
Student
Weapon of Choice:
Modified silver three-section staff that can be used either as a solid bo staff or its original counterpart from twisting and loosening the connected area of sections.
Appearance:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDSSSS

Personality:
Words
History:
Goes with Syrup
PANCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kaisude

Hey guys and gals due to personal issues I have to withdraw from this rp.

Sharon

Quote from: Kaisude on December 12, 2013, 03:14:09 PM

Sorry to hear this hun. Well I am going to keep Rose in the game so if you ever want to come back after everything is take care of feel free to shoot me a PM and we can come up with a way to bring him in.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Kaisude on December 12, 2013, 03:14:09 PM

Sorry to hear that Kai, you're always welcomed back :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

*hangs up a welcome banner and sets out refreshments* Still recruiting!

Cold Heritage

We could probably use a few male characters; the remaining males seem outnumbered by some very hawtsome ladies.