Looking For Role Playing Partners - Long Term Ideas

Started by Delicious Ambiguity, October 29, 2012, 11:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious Ambiguity

Okay, Time for an update and to put out some ideas! I play both genders and come here seeking Role playing partners. I prefer to role play one on one with people. You can see my preferences and my likes and dislikes by clicking to the side and the link in my signature below.

Please note, that I am willing to change things about all my ideas and bounce ideas around during discussions before Role playing begins, these are merely rough ideas. One half of a story that needs another half. And if you don't see an idea here you like and still wish to role play with me, feel free to message me and we can toss some ideas around :)

The Sacrafice (Seeking female with submissive characteristics)

In some form or another a young woman is to be sacrificed to a demon. Weather this is by her family for fortune or an occult group is up to whomever plays the female character. However during the ritual in which the demon is summoned the circle is not properly drawn and thus the summoners of the demon are unable to control it. The demon in which the people summon is a powerful Incubus who slaughters those who summoned him and then takes the woman as his own into the depths of the underworld as a human is a rare prize in his world, though he is Dominant and sexual he is not entirely evil. The human woman could even help him improve his humanity making him more good then evil and in the mean time other demons and creatures in the underworld catch wind of her presence and wish to seek her out as their own. This would very likely be Modern setting.

TAKEN

An Arranged Marriage (Seeking Female)

Two Kingdoms torn apart by war for ages have finally come to a truce. Tie the kingdoms together through marriage. One Kingdom has an only son, the other an only daughter. They are betrothed as children but neither are very fond of the idea. They are not allowed to see each other until they reach the alter on their wedding day. Both blind folded until they face each other. Do they hate one another and eventually grow to get used to each other, or is it love at first site. Or perhaps it is one sided and one must open their heart and soul to the other to win their love and save both Kingdoms to rule together, and eventually face an even large invading foe that could crumble the joined kingdoms? Medieval setting.

TAKEN

Angel of Darkness (seeking female)

He had one job and one alone. To protect a woman, to keep her from harm. To make sure that she was not killed because the right of ascension could be performed. The Gods deemed it so and he obeyed. However things became complicated when she saw him. She was never supposed to meet him but in protecting her she saw him. He tried to stay away tried to keep his distance but there was a pull between them. He was an Angel he was not allowed to love, especially a human but he did. A relationship bloomed between them and as a result, he slipped. While sleeping in their shared bed she slipped out, only for a moment get fetch him a gift. She never returned. Her death was painful and slow. When taken before the Gods he was deemed fallen. Having broken the rules and costing a mortal of great importance her death. Shamed and wings blackened he was sent to live immortal in the human realm with his sorrow, his secrets, and his anger. - For this I am considering him being hired as a guard by royalty or nobles, or even perhaps saving a woman and she follows him, perhaps a peasant with no where else to go. Medieval time period.

TAKEN

The Auction (Seeking Male or Male Dominant)

A young woman, taken from her home when she was only a child. Her memory foggy, so she has no idea really where she came from. Now a woman, she's been passed around from Master to Master, being trained to become a slave. She has been beaten, humiliated, tortured, and abused. The one thing they did not take from her was her virginity. Now at Auction she is their prized piece going to the highest bidder. That bidder will become her Master, and from the looks of the men in the underground illegal auction house it would be no pleasant deflowering. Frightened, scared, and petrified, would she be shown mercy or hell? Medieval setting.

Abandoned (Looking for wealthy Male Doesnt have to be Dominant but can be)

Once a promising musician she was the talk of the town, but only because of him. She had been a poor penniless girl when he discovered her. He was kind at first, sweet and gentle. He pampered her so long as she was bringing in money from her work singing and playing the piano in the most prestigious places in New York City. But like all good things, it came to an end. When she told him that she was pregnant, he wanted no part of it. After brutally beating her to the point of miscarriage he tossed her into the streets where she now lives homeless, working where she can. But in this economy, she's lucky to make enough to eat, let alone find a place to live.

Saving Anabell (Seeking Male Vampire)

Anabell is a young mother, 23 years old with a five year old son who is just starting kindergarten. She lives in Chicago a tough city to live in but she makes due. She doesn't live in the greatest neighborhood or the greatest apartment just a small place one bedroom which she gives to her son Anthony while she sleeps on the couch. She works as a waitress during the day while he's at school and at night a trusted neighbor watches her son so that she can bar tend. But after several months of head aches and dizziness she uses some of her minuscule savings to go to the doctors. She is diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer. She has no insurance, and even with insurance the Chemo therapy will only buy her time and surgery is too risky. One night on her way home from work she passes out from her condition, she wakes up at home on her couch and doesn't know how she got there - the idea is that its a vampire that finds her, and by peering into her mind learns where her home is and takes her home by looking into her mind he also learns how sick she is and thus doesn't feed from her, instead for many nights he watches over her, even goes to the bar she works at, one night though she catches him following her, a relationship sparks. Does he risk revealing what he is to turn her and save her life?

Alpha Male (Seeking Male Werewolf)

A male werewolf is the leader of his pack, though he has no mate to run his pack with. Though there is pressure to take a mate, he has thus far refused to take one. Wolves are passionate and loving when it comes to their mates and there aren't any among his pack that he feels that way for. Though he is handsome and very built and one night stands are not foreign to him, he has never found the right one. When his second in command goes missing one of his pack suggests the help of a legitimate witch within the city their pack runs. Expecting to find an old crow of a woman he finds a beautiful ethereal woman that captures his eye, his heart, and his passions and obsession. Will he come to love her too much to make her as he is and risk her losing the power that makes her a witch, or will he make her his mate and take the chance so she can rule beside him as his alpha female?

My posts can be lengthy at times, but it often depends on my partner and the need of the scene. Any other questions or if anyone is interested by all means feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you. I prefer you message me then reply to the thread. Also for reference my time zone is EST but I am often up very late.
~Descent Into Darkness

Life without love is not life but merely existence. Stop merely existing and starting living. 

Curious about me? https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=156236.0

Delicious Ambiguity

~Descent Into Darkness

Life without love is not life but merely existence. Stop merely existing and starting living. 

Delicious Ambiguity

~Descent Into Darkness

Bellamira

Delicious Ambiguity

Sorry Bellamira that one has already been taken.

Update to all, Two rps taken still lots more to choose from looking for males and females :)
~Descent Into Darkness

Bellamira