Kidnapping table-turning (Spirited M wants dom F character for power struggle)

Started by vyttor, February 26, 2011, 03:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vyttor

Here I am with my first idea to share. I welcome variations, additions, questions, criticism, threats and everything else.

Plot
Put simply: 1. Guys kidnaps girl. 2. Girl turns the table and dominates guy and brings him to his knees (this be literal or not). So this is mainly a "power struggle" thing.
Part 1 can include several kinds of background (guy solo or with a gang, kidnapping for ransom money, or vengeance on her or her family, or for a harem, or for a slave ring, whatever). It can be a guy who knows her or not or who gets to know her so that he can do the job easier. The story can start on any part you'd like (the actual kidnapping may have also already happened, being only background).
Part 2 is where it gets interesting for me. I'd like this to take place at the guy's hideout, but it can be wherever. She can use any method she wants, the only condition is she does it herself. She can have some kind of super power, she can be the master of an anciet martial art, she can be the ultimate seductress (I'm willing to discuss these and any other ideas further, to straighten out the details), but please no props of any kind (no potions, poisons, weapons, machinery, her father's security detachment, whatever). Oh, and I prefer if she steers clear of blackmail of any kind, which would make it all too easy.

My part: I'd play the one guy, but if you prefer the gang option I can do them all as she takes them one at a time (possibly even with different techniques).

Your part: The girl. Some of what I'd like on her:

• First of all, I'm saying girl, but she can be any age above 18
  • Intelligent
  • At least a little arrogant
  • At least pretty (of course this is wide and subjective, but again, lets do the details together) - and knowing how good she looks
  • I may ask you to include one or two fetishes, hope you don't mind too much, but you're welcome to deny them
  • No innocent Lolitas for me. This girl must know what she's doing

Detail level: For me, the more the merrier. I'll try to supply as much as I can. You're welcome to ask me to provide more detail during the RP on anything I've only glazed over.

Sexual level: Can be zero to 110%. The mere fact that the woman will be showing superiority somehow is erotic enough for my mind.

Story length: The plot idea has a natural ending which I think you can see. However, I'm open to continue the story after that if you have any tempting idea.

RP media: My only experience online is with chat rooms and IM - I like the fast conversation style. But I'm willing to try anything else. I'm able to do long paragraphs describing thoughts and smells and everything. Of course IM depends on when you're available, but we'll sort that out in private.

Setting/scenario: I've thought something close to real world, but I'm open to anything that can fit this plot.

Again, I welcome variations, additions, questions, criticism, threats and everything else.

Fire!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I am sworn by the Oath of the Drake
----------------------------------------------------------------