Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfowl

Granted, all furniture instructions are see-through, and thus completely illegible.

I wish I could write while walking, or driving.

TheLaughingOne

You just need to believe! You can write while driving and walking! ... Just with 100 percent chance of crashes and accidents.

I wish it was alot easier to judge books by their covers..
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

elfowl

Granted, now books are only their covers, with libraries becoming public art galleries, and bookstores becoming art cafes

I wish I had mind control powers

Kit Cat

Granted, but you no longer mind, so it no longer matters

I wish the office coffee actually tasted like coffee

elfowl

Granted, but now all other coffee tastes like Office Coffee

I wish that I was more diligent, and focused.

CrimsonBlood

Granted, but now you're more diligent and focused on all the wrong things.

I wish I was an assassin.

elfowl

Granted, but you're only capable of assassinating gerbils (business is good though)

I wish I owned a Pegasus Ranch

TheLaughingOne

Poof! You owned a Pegasus ranch. Sadly you had to sell off the lands to th bank and the pegasus' to the glue factory to settle debts.

I wish i had more bourbon.
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

elfowl

Granted, you are now swimming in a large sealed metal tank of bourbon.  You'll be able to drink for the next hour or two before the air runs out.

I wish I could skip to the end of boring conversations that go nowhere.

Kit Cat

Granted, but now you skip so many conversations that you are considered to be rude and an outcast by other people, and so end up alone

I wish I could get annoying songs out of my head quicker

Merry Gentry

Granted, you are now deaf and can't hear anything any more.

I wish I could sleep a little more
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

elfowl

Granted, Like Rip Van Winkle, you sleep for more than a century, and all of your friends are dead.

I wish I wasn't sore the day after going to the gym.

TheLaughingOne

Poof! You wake up to your body completely numb and limp so you feel mothing!

I wish the idiots at my job would gtfo so i could work.
My Ons and Offs!

elfowl

Granted, you find yourself in an empty building, no trace of another human being, when you try to leave, you find that you cannot, nothing can now get in the way of you and your work.

I wish Raspberries tasted like blueberries.

TheLaughingOne

POOF! Now you find all raspberries taste like blueberries! As do strawberries, and cherries. And beef. Pork. Chicken. Everything tastes like blueberries...

I Wish the carpet in my apartment didnt have the texture and stiffness of blacktop gravel...

My Ons and Offs!

Zaphod

Granted. But it's so smooth now that you slip and fall and die.

I wish I didn't have to corrupt any more wishes.

HockeyGod

allakhazam, you're banned from this thread.

I wish everything would just get done.

elfowl

Granted, everything is done... everything you're at the heat death of the universe, not even a single atom is stable, everything is wizzing around so fast that nothing is stable, and nothing can happen.

I wish I had a spaceship.

Belle33

Granted - I've made it pocket sized as you can carry it around with you and play with it anywhere.  There's even a remote controller!  You're welcome!

I wish every member of E would PM me just to say hello :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Merry Gentry

Granted, but now you have SO many messages you never get to do anything by reply to them! 

I wish I had a bag with a million dollars
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

elfowl

Granted you now own 50% of a bag, the other half is owned by a million dollars.  I'm pretty sure you'll get more use out of it.

I wish I had a ruby the size of Mt.Everest

Damned Eternally

Granted. But you have Indiana Jones harassing you for life in the hopes to retire the ruby.

I wish for fantastic sex as often as possible.
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

HockeyGod

*hands you a device* Granted now there are no people left.

I wish autumn was here.

Belle33

Granted - meet my 94 year old great grand aunt Autumn, and this is her beloved collection of 300 dolls.  I'll just step away now while she tells you alllll about each one.  Enjoy.

I wish I could cook like Bobby Flay.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Merry Gentry

Granted, you now cook like Bobby Flay, everyone loves your cooking and it's all you can do to keep up with all the requests. 24/7 Cooking from now on. No breaks.

I wish I had time for a pedicure!