Invasion of the Futanari from Venus ! Interest Check (Open to all)

Started by Carly, July 21, 2023, 12:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoterica

Curses to Rashol for showing all that cool AI generated art. Makes me want to experiment.

How do you get AI generated images of futa?
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Esoterica on November 10, 2023, 09:10:35 PMCurses to Rashol for showing all that cool AI generated art. Makes me want to experiment.

How do you get AI generated images of futa?
Futa Art is difficult... it is often a lot of hit and miss with mostly miss.
You need to either use an online resource with the proper training or extensions to pick from or use something on your own computer which allows for that. For me only A1111 comes to mind as well as ComfyUI which is much more complex to use though.
Once you have set up the basics (which got more easy meanwhile thanks to installers like A1111 but videos for how to do it are still useful) you need to start looking for "Embeddings" or "LoRa's" or "LyCORIS" with training for Futa's and see if you can manage to get good results with a Checkpoint/Model of your liking. My good results are few in between the masses of failures.
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Esoterica

Thanks guys for these tips. I thought to try face swapping too lol. Maybe I can get one that actually works out.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Esoterica on November 11, 2023, 04:18:22 AMThanks guys for these tips. I thought to try face swapping too lol. Maybe I can get one that actually works out.
Face swapping would be most likely inpainting or hoping that img2img does what you want.
It will likely help to grab the things I named above but for consistent characters. Things trained with celebrities most often which will result in pretty good images regardless of used the model.
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

DrMcQuark

How are things progressing with this?

My initial idea for a character is very similar to my character from Futanoids; a young man (probably just 18) who prefers to present as a female, enjoying dressing up like a girl and wearing fine lingerie and sexy clothes. His twin sister has known about his love of crossdressing and has supported him over the past several years as they grew up together. He, however, is also dealing with some mental issues because he is falling in love/lust with his sister. (Whether the sister feels the same would be something to find out during play.) Their parents don't know about his preferences. An interesting story idea might be that he finds out about the Venusians and has to debate whether to act against them or surrender to them, but while he debates, his sister is chosen by the Venusians for conversion.

For stories in the town, I like the idea of an election coming up for mayor which an invasion of lovely, cock-wielding, Venusians could take advantage of. Other small-town things could be a farmer's market or county fair. Maybe the local HS football team is looking at going to the state championships. There could also be some doings at the local military base (okay, stole that one from myself). What if an organized crime family was using the town to move illegal shipments since the Feds would never think of looking in a small town that this?

Esoterica

Well everyone Carly has popped in and out on this several times already. I do not know if she is actually going to run this game, and I don't have time to do it myself. I offered to help, but, she really seems set on a large number of people joining first. I am going to have to bow out for the moment. Maybe later if this thing actually takes off.

Anish Joshi

Interested to play. Where should I submit the character sheet???
Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135

Carly

we have had players drop out.

If others join then maybe this gets another chance, but currently it looks like this idea has fizzled

sorry Anish Joshi