The Vampire Kingdom(extreme, interest check)

Started by ting ting, June 01, 2019, 01:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thera Regina

Name: Lady Alexandrine LaRouge III
Race: Vampire
Played By: Princess Alexx
Origin: France
Position: Elder
Vampiric Powers:
- Controlling animals
- Shape Shifting
- Fortitude
- Mind reading
- Invisibility
- Fire Element
Physical Description: Long Dark Hair, Pale Complexion, Green Eyes, Toned Body. 5'4" in height.
Personality: Alexandrine is one of the fairer of the Elders, she'll give a vampire or a human the chance to explain themselves before doling out the punishments that she believes fits the crimes. However, she does have a wicked side.
Biography: Alexandrine was born in France in 1518. Her parents were devout catholic’s and abhorred any mention of vampires or other undead creatures. From a young age, Alexandrine had an affinity for animals, and hated the way they were treated by humans, so much so, that when she entered her teen years, she started a protest for the rights of animals. In 1543, on the night of her 25th birthday, Alexandrine met a strange man, who told her that he could help her get rights for animals. Stupidly, she believed him and when morning came, she found a hunger that couldn’t be sated by normal food.

One day, she caught a human attacking a dog, and when the dog bit the human, the scent of blood drove Alexandrine mad. She flung herself onto the human, and clamped her jaws around where he was bleeding. The human of course started to beat her, but she restrained him and sank her fangs into his neck, draining him of blood. As soon as she realised what she had done, Alexandrine ran off and hid herself in a disused barn, where she fought against her hunger, but eventually forced herself to feed on the blood of mice and rats. She was eventually found by a man named Napoleon, who was hiding from a load of the monarch’s guards. At first, Napoleon was afraid of her, but when she kept her distance and continued to feed on the rats, he began to trust her. Before becoming a vampire, Alexandrine wasn’t a violent person, but needs must when you’re hungry, and Napoleon offered her a way to get food, and not feel bad about it.

Alexandrine joined Napoleon in the French Revolution, fighting by his side to overthrow the monarchy and claim France as a Democratic Republic. After Napoleon died, Alexandrine fled to Quebec, where she made friends in a hospital and started to study veterinary medicine. When the Vampire Kingdoms rose, Alexandrine pledges herself to the Queen, but continued her work as a veterinarian.
On's and off's: ONs: Watersports, Masturbation, 'Painful' erections. OFFs: Scat, Rape, Vore. Pretty much anything that's on my OFFs list on my O/Os.

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

Gannameade

You know you wanna come!!!  Placeholder?!?   >:)

Mimetisme

Extremely interested!

PM or Discord DM me to let me know if there is still room, please.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

firepyre

Sent you an invite on discord, Mime. Shouldn't be any issues just posting your character here when ready. Still in the process of building a player roster afaik.

Eobelle

Interested in playing a dhampir who is an exhibitionist whose uncontrolled glamour that gets her into a LOT of trouble... she also maybe a few nominally enhanced attributes but not all of them and not much.  She doesn't want to be a guard or servant, and so uses her natural abilities to try and seduce the seducers to get them to take care of her.  This rarely goes well, but she has learned that she kinda likes the repercussions.

ting ting

DrMcQuark

ting ting

Quote from: DrMcQuark on June 06, 2019, 10:37:31 AM
ting ting - Are you good with Ingrid?

Thanks for the reminder, yes, I just put her in the CT.  What's her face claim?

DrMcQuark

The great Ingrid Pitt of Hammer Films fame.  ;D

FlowerMagnolia

I have just found this thread and I am highly interested in joining! I have not decided on a human or vampire yet, it kind of depends what is needed more.

Is there still room for me? :)

ting ting

Plenty of room.  I haven't started up IC threads yet, I'll work on those this weekend.

FlowerMagnolia

Brilliant! I'll start working on a character today!

Thera Regina

Sye

DrMcQuark

Thera Regina

Gannameade

Sye

Sye

Well I saw Ingrid and thought she was a human XD

ting ting

Quote from: Princess Alexx on June 06, 2019, 12:42:58 PM
Hey ting ting, is mine Ok?

While it's fine that she doesn't talk about her past, could you add one in?

Pagus

Holo! I've been very interested in this since another user informed me of this thread. I've just been approved, and am a little on the new side of how to work the code on here, but I would love to join!!

Gannameade

Create a character and we will help you with the code.

The details we can make you help it look pretty.
O8)

WhatLiesAbove

Is this game still open? Are there any needs for a female vampire?

Sye

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on June 06, 2019, 11:41:30 PM
Is this game still open? Are there any needs for a female vampire?

Long time no see! Yup the game is still open and not sure to the last part. >.>