In Media Res [Dom M seeking Sub F)

Started by Pockets, October 12, 2015, 08:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pockets

I'm trying something new. In the past I've posted ideas and then worked with my partner to craft the story. This time I'm going to try something new. Each story idea will include the introduction post in the style of in media res. If you are interested in a story, please PM me with a post that is in direct response to what you see for the story idea that interests you.

The only requirements that I have are that you have at least correct spelling and a passable attempt at proper grammar and punctuation. I will not respond to anything less than three full paragraph responses at the minimum. I also ask that you include a real person model to represent your character and please make sure that it is a common enough individual that I can find her on the internet with minimal fuss. If she's got less than 100 pictures on Bing even on an unmoderated search, it's probably best to move on.

Submissive Bliss
Inspirations: Various Literotica stories
Rating:  Depends on where we want to go with the story, but will definitely start off with elements of non-con and BDSM
Pairing:  MxF or MxFxF
Looking For:  Someone to play the female(s)
Themes: Modern, Forced Relationship, Bondage, orgasm control/denial

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

He sat in his tan leather loveseat just watching her stand before him wearing nothing but a white shelf bra that didn't cover anything, just put it on display, equally white thigh high stockings connected to a matching garter belt, and  a gauze blindfold. He had purchased her two weeks ago, she had sworn that he wouldn't fuck her without a fight. He'd laughed and said that he wouldn't fuck her until she begged him for it.

True to his word, he hadn't fucked her or even forced her to suck him off. He'd just dictated what she could and couldn't wear around the house and had taken many liberties with her body. Pinning her against a wall with her arms over her head so he could delight in sucking, licking, and nipping at her nipples and breasts until she was squirming into his mouth then he'd just leave her to do what she wanted. Or he'd pull her back against his body so she could feel his thick hard erection pressing into her buttocks and the small of her back as he would gently caress her clit. Working the whole thing, not just focusing on the clithead. Then just when she was about to shudder in climax he would pull away.

His favorite was to come into her room in the middle of the night and straddle her body, pinning her to the bed with his body as he lavished her body with kisses and licks all while avoiding her nipples and pussy but licking and kissing everywhere else. Then just like he'd appeared, he was gone without notice.

He didn't bother preventing her from masturbation, but he made a point that every time he caught her doing so, he would make his presence known only after his pants were off and his proud erect cock was on display for her to see. At first she would cover up or leave and finish later, but lately he had noticed the hungry look that she had been giving his cock lately while he stroked himself slowly for her visual torment.

Other times he would turn on the house wide speaker system and play the audio from a particularly juicy sex scene where the girl is being quite vocal. Often playing multiple video clips like this in succession.

She knew that all she had to do was say three little words and she would get all she could handle. Those three words were, “Please fuck me.”

He intended on much more for her than to just fuck her. He intended on enslaving her completely. She would hunger for all that he would inflict on her. But he wanted it to be the ultimate form of surrender. She had to go that route on her own.

Right now, he just enjoyed the view. She stood waiting for him to do something to her, anything at all as evidenced by her rapid breathing and the way her fingers tensed and relaxed at her sides. He made her wait several minutes before he sat forward and grazed a finger nail between her labia lips. He was just gentle enough that she could feel him, but not hard enough to part the sensitive lips.

He could feel the moist heat of her pussy as it anticipated his knowing touch. He traced up and around her pelvis to that pert ass he so wanted to fuck and spank. He looked up at her and whispered, “Are you ready to say those three words?”

The Farm
Inspirations: Literotica Stories, LunarSage’s Impregnation and Breeding (Very NSFW) thread
Rating: Non-con to Extreme
Pairing: MxF or MxFxF
Looking For: Someone to play the female(s)
Themes: Modern/Futuristic, Forced Relationship, Bondage, Slavery, pregnancy/breeding

He ignored her completely as he fucked her hard and fast from behind. His right hand knotted in her hair, pulling her head back almost viciously. With her hands cuffed to the wrought iron headboard in locked leather cuffs, there was little she could do to get free and even if she’d managed to fight back more than she had, he had other means of securing her for breeding.

The slapping sound of flesh on flesh echoed through the cell like stall of the barn. He had purchased her for a modest forty grand, mostly because she hadn’t sold at two previous auctions. He didn’t care why she hadn’t sold but he would be damned sure to get his money back from her.

Had he been capable of pity, he would have realized that she got the shit end of the stick. She was the third and final bitch he was going to breed tonight and that meant that it was going to take considerably longer for him to get off. It didn’t help that he wore a cockring so he could enjoy her hot, tight cunt longer.

“God you got a tight cunt bitch. If I hadn’t known any better I’d have thought you were a virgin. But you’re taking almost all of my cock deep in that hot hole and I’ll make sure to give you the last of it when I cum.” He growled as he pounded away at her. He could feel the telltale tingle of his balls tightening in preparation of an impending orgasm “Oh yeah, get ready bitch. I’m about to give you your first brat. And if I haven’t impregnated you tonight, well you can look forward to having a full night’s worth of cum deposited in your cunt tomorrow morning before breakfast.”

As he felt his orgasm start to crest, he drove forward harder and harder until he penetrated her cervical ring and let loose a howl of pleasure as he let loose all the cum his body could manage right into her womb. He stayed there, pressed deep into her body until his cock started to go soft and was forced from her womb by her cervical ring as it tightened down.

As he pulled back, he rolled her onto her back quickly so as not to allow much of his cum to drip out. Then he grabbed the strip of duct tape off the headboard and applied it to her hairless cunt, sealing the hole from top to bottom before he applied a form fitting leather chastity belt that would keep the duct tape pressed firmly against her cunt.

Slapping one of her firm pert breasts hard enough to leave a red hand print, he smiled down at her and said, “See you tomorrow bitch.”

With that he collected the camera that had been recorded the entirety of her first actual breeding. He was sure that he would see the usual tear filled agonized expressions he had seen on countless other of his breeding mares. And he would enjoy every second of watching it over his dinner tonight. As he closed and locked the cell door, he heard the screaming agony of another of his mares in childbirth. His first slave, Irene, had better be taking care of it or she’d find herself back on the line to be bred herself. Wife or not.

Leaving the barn, he saw a small box truck lowering a tall narrowish crate to the ground. He couldn’t help but smile. His newest mare had arrived.

The Rancher’s Daughter(s)
Inspirations: Various Literotica stories
Rating:  Depends on where we want to go with the story
Pairing:  MxF or MxFxF
Looking For:  Someone to play the female(s)
Themes: Modern, possible romance

Matthew Anderson finished tossing down the last bale of feed hay for the day. He’d get to work on getting it into the feeding troughs for the horses once he got out of the loft. But he stood there shirtless. It was always hot work in the loft and today was no exception. It was only midmorning but the summer heat was already starting to take off.

He had a what many might consider a farmer’s tan. Anywhere not covered by a t-shirt was a nice golden bronze while the rest of his chest and back was noticeably paler. But Matthew was ripped. He had been been a NCAA wrestler while attending college and it showed in his musculature. He had managed to get his degree in business management before things went sideways with his now ex-girlfriend. She had screamed rape when she learned that he wasn’t looking to get married or for that matter have kids. He wanted to get his career started before he had to worry about family life.

He was not naïve enough to think that the business world was both cut throat and demanding of ones time. Thankfully the charges had been dropped once the detectives involved in the investigation learned the truth, but not before ruining his chances at competing for the NCAA championship and putting a black mark on his business career before it even got underway.

So he’d come home and found work here on the Ranch. It wasn’t difficult work, just repetitive and never ending. Just when he got done with a task, there was always something new to do. The fact that the owner’s had some serious eye candy for the viewing certainly didn’t hurt as far as perks were concerned. But after his last relationship, he wasn’t looking for anything.

So as he climbed down the ladder, he wasn’t surprised to hear one of the daughter’s in question on the phone with one of her friend’s. He put it out of his mind as he started to toss blocks of hay into the feeding trough until the task was completed. Grabbing a bucket, he went to the pump and filled the bucket half full of water before dumping it over his head. He wanted to get as much of the hay dust and loose straw off of him before he put his shirt back on. Otherwise he’d be itching and scratching all day. Not a fun encounter.

SFW Picture Inspirations

NSFW Content

More to come.

08/02 - New A/A Update

Pockets

10/26/15 Update: Added The Farm, notated that Submissive Bliss has been taken.
04/17/16 Update: Added Rancher's Daughter(s), Added picture inspirations (NSFW and SFW)
08/02 - New A/A Update