The crazy world of my mind

Started by DKDBSD, July 22, 2010, 04:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 19, 2010, 11:17:03 AM
eh well everyone has their own opinions *shrugs*

But yeah do tell which Nel did you mean?

pendarious

hmm.......her kick ass true form of course.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 19, 2010, 11:22:52 AM
hmm.......her kick ass true form of course.

Good good. Anyways what are your thoughts on this?

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 19, 2010, 11:31:29 AM
hmm.........working on it.

Should I create an interest and where do you think I should create the actual rp?

pendarious

hmm........if you create an interest.......i'd say bleach could be pretty squicky at times so........uh.........NC to be safe?

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 19, 2010, 11:36:57 AM
hmm........if you create an interest.......i'd say bleach could be pretty squicky at times so........uh.........NC to be safe?

XD Yes and it can encourage things. XD

pendarious

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

XD I have been struck by an obvious and rather plain idea here but here it is. Naruto Shippudem Gender changed. Either (doesn't have to be every character *shakes fist* Hinata should stay female. XD  It would likely involve the addition of an extra year (so the Rookie nine are all 16/17 rather then 15/16

DKDBSD

Added a new plot and stripped the dead plots away.

All of the other plots I had are now gone I just wanted to undo some of the clutter I caused. >.>

DKDBSD

Added another plot to the misc section the newest are at the top of their list. All plot ideas are on the first page.

Zerataku

What kinda high school RP you lookin for?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zerataku on October 10, 2010, 06:20:51 AM
What kinda high school RP you lookin for?

That's the thing I've got no real clue. :/

Zerataku

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 10, 2010, 06:22:53 AM
That's the thing I've got no real clue. :/

Hm, well if we could figure something out I'd be interested.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zerataku on October 10, 2010, 06:29:33 AM
Hm, well if we could figure something out I'd be interested.

Well ultimately a combination of those cravings would be good. The thing is I generally want to get a group going. At least three people possibly with people who wouldn't mind playing more then one character. I generally do what I expect or would like others to do.

Zerataku

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 10, 2010, 06:33:25 AM
Well ultimately a combination of those cravings would be good. The thing is I generally want to get a group going. At least three people possibly with people who wouldn't mind playing more then one character. I generally do what I expect or would like others to do.

Yeah, a group obviously. I don't mind playing more than one though sometimes I get confused.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zerataku on October 10, 2010, 06:34:47 AM
Yeah, a group obviously. I don't mind playing more than one though sometimes I get confused.

So do I really what I want is a modern day rp with some fantasy aspects. If we have guns (I don't always) I'd rather it be bullet weaponry. Some gender change and yuri would also be good to be honest.

Zerataku

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 10, 2010, 06:37:29 AM
So do I really what I want is a modern day rp with some fantasy aspects. If we have guns (I don't always) I'd rather it be bullet weaponry. Some gender change and yuri would also be good to be honest.

I've never done much with weapons or gender change but yuri is cool.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zerataku on October 10, 2010, 06:39:33 AM
I've never done much with weapons or gender change but yuri is cool.

Well the gender change would only really affect on of my characters. I don't do much with guns in it either.

DKDBSD

I've got a new concept idea in the misc.