Trouble Makers (Villain and Marie Mozelle)

Started by Villain, June 07, 2012, 08:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

The streets of London are always full of people, busy and rushing to reach their destinations. These people have no time for anything that interrupts their daily routine. Not when they have work to go to and shopping to do. Unless they're feeling in a particularly charitable mood, which is a sad rarity, they will never pause from their journey. They will simply ignore the beggars, the charity workers and the witnesses, as if they are nothing more than empty spaces.
  He knew why people didn't stop for them, they asked for too much. They demanded that the every day citizen grant them time, money, patience and understanding. People in a rush barely had time to think about those things. Which was why Tobias Grimm only asked for their time.
  'Watch.' Tobias spoke to the group of office workers he had managed to stop on their way to work. He stood before them with his hand outstretched and a small gold ring balanced on the palm of his hand.
  The gold ring was a wedding ring that he had borrowed from one of them. The forty year old woman hadn't looked thrilled by the request to hold onto her ring, but Tobias had a knack for reassuring his audience, and with a little effort had managed to convince her the ring would be unharmed.
  Which was why he felt a little bad when the ring burst into flames and melted in the palm of his hand. The woman shrieked in terror and clamped her hand over her mouth.
  'What have you done!' She shrieked, her eyes wide with alarm as the flames consumed the metal ring, which melted and burned away to nothing.
  'I've given it back.' Tobias spoke as he closed his hand and nodded to the woman's hands.
  Slowly, the woman glanced at the palms of her hands and let out a new shriek, this time of amazement. Her ring was back on her finger, gleaming as brightly as always.
  'Ta Da' Tobias said and smiled as his audience burst into applause and cries of amazement.
  His job had been completed; one trick, two minutes for three people. It hadn't taken up much of their time and they had enjoyed themselves. It was a success on every level.
  Well...almost. It would have been better if they had tipped a little better.
  As they walked away with smiles on their faces Tobias counted the thirty pence they had given him with a frown.
  It didn't matter how much he astonished them, English people were always tight.
  He sighed and brushed off the palms of his fingerless black gloves and adjusted the sleeves on his tattered duffel coat. He would need a minute before we was ready to do his next trick, the question was; who would be the next target?
  His green eyes scanned the crowd of people that walked through Trafalgar Square.
  How had it come to this? How had years of hard work landed him with a life of scouring streets for money? Was there any difference between him and a common beggar?
  A few years ago he would have been rolling in gigs. People heard of the Grimm family magicians and immediately demanded a show. Now things were different. No stage or agency would dare take a risk on the Grimm's. Not after all the dark rumors that surrounded his name.
  Tobias ignored the bitter anger that surged through him. It would do him no good. He needed to be cheerful for his next target.

Lady Temptress

Regina Masters is one of the people who had witnessed Tobias's magical show and she is fairlyy impressed with his abilities. A frown crept upon her pale cheeks as she saw what little pence they had tossed his way. A mere shake of her head and Regina strolls over to Tobias. The lady is 5'3 with sinfully red hair that reaches to the tips of her waist, it's straight and parted in the middle, with bang's dangling lazingly down to her forehead. Her emerald green eyes are dancing in the dim lit light and she flashes a warm smile at Tobias. " Excuse me, Sir? Might we speak for a few moment's? I was watching your performance and well, itt pleased me greatly. But, the coin's they gave you do not please me. I could help you gain even more, if you are interested?" the lady is dressed in tan paint suit, with a beigh short sleev shirt worn under the jacket. The blouse has eight buttons down the front and the first three are undone. The attire shows off her slender figure of 120 lbs. On her feet are black dress shoes.
Lady Dreamer

Villain

Tobias had been about to cross the square and entertain an elderly couple when she appeared and blocked his path. He stared at her with uncertainty as she spoke to him, completely throwing him off his game.
  People didn't find Tobias, Tobias found them. Having someone seek him out was...unsettling.
  He stepped back and looked over the woman. Young, beautiful and sexy. Completely out of his league. Girls like this one didn't come to him unless they liked magic or needed something. And although she said she enjoyed his performance with that clean cut voice of hers he doubted it was because she found it amazing.
  'What's your game miss?' Tobias asked whilst brushing strands of thick dark hair out of his face. 'Forgive me if this is rude but...why would a stunner like you come to me?' He asked before gesturing to his tattered coat and his dirty boots. 'I mean come on. I look like a homeless person.' He said before looking into her eyes. His emerald green eyes scanning hers for a sign of weakness.

Lady Temptress

Regina hadn't even trully noticed his clothing and she could care less at the moment with what he wore. She rather likes his build and he handsome, from what she can tell. A faint giggle is heard from her and a smile is given again as she kept her gaze locked onto his. " You are very wise to be cautious and I mean you no harm. Honeslty, I haven't even gave a thought of what type of attire you have adorning your body, although, you are very pleasing to the eye. What's my racket? Well, it is to team up with you and to show you how to trully spread your talent's around and for you to make even more coin's. More for myself, as well. We can split the profit's, of course. I am Regina Masters, by the way. Nice to meet you."  She kep her black leather double gold chain link purse drapped over her left shoulder and Regina stands there observing everything about Tobias, he will make an excellent partner in crime, she thought to herself and yet, she must try not to get attached to him, if they begin to work as a team.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Villain

'Work as a team?' Tobias asked before crossing his arms over his chest, 'Why? What do you need me for?' He asked before stepping back and circling the woman. He recognized her type. Cool, confident, with smarts to match her looks. The type of person who walked into magic shows and was determined to cause a scene or not to be caught out by the trick.

Lady Temptress

Emerald green iris's observe Tobias while he encirlces her and Regina shakes her head, with a hearty round of laughter before she decided to explain. " We can do more than magic show's m'dear. The world is our's for the taking, stick with me and you'll go far. What other skill's do you have? I am sure that we will be an  beatable team. Come with me, I'll buy us lunch and we can sit down and discuss thing's. " she isn't a lady to take no for an answer.
Lady Dreamer

Villain

Tobias was sure that the lady wasn't the type to take no for an answer. But for a moment he considered it. He didn't like how she addressed him. She focused so much on what he was capable of and yet said nothing about her own talents. Just what did she want him for?
  'OK.' Tobias nodded, 'Lead the way. It's been a while since a woman bought me lunch.'

Lady Temptress

The lady smiles softly and she leads him a few blocks away to the Cafe' Italy. A qaunt little part of Italy in this town. " what name do you want me to call you? Just call me Regina or Reg. Order whatever you like. I am shocked that more women do not purcahse meal's for you. You are very handsome. " a blush actually surfaces upon her cheeks.
Lady Dreamer

Villain

'Tobias.' He replied but ignored the comment about him being handsome. He didn't trust her. He wouldn't trust her until she gave him a reason. Part of him believed that in a moment a few thugs would jump out and beat the crap out of him.
  'Tobias Grimm. It's my stage name.' He said and placed his hands in his coat pockets.

Lady Temptress

as they walked to the cafe, there was a strech of silence for a few moments. Then they went inside and sat in a booth by the door. " It is a pleasure to meet you, Tobias Grmm. " she had already introduced herself and she nods to the waiter, she 0looks at him with a smile and the lady gazes at Tobias. " Order whatever you want." she then gave her order and the waiter turns to Tobias smiling. " Sir? What would you like?"
Lady Dreamer