News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a WW2 time travel rp

Started by playfullchick76, March 28, 2015, 08:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

After a five week absence by someone, I'm hoping to play out an rp where I'm a marine, fighting in WW3 in Europe. Somehow I'm transported to one of the theatre's of action, in europe, or perhaps the pacific even. I could be sent back by myself, or with my platoon, unit. It would be action based, with sex as well, but not too much.

Im really hoping to play this out with someone with the interest, and imagination. If this appeals to you, let me know.

Major Major

playfullchick76

Its been a while, but I'll bite. What theatre of operations were you thinking of.

Major Major

How well do you know the Adriatic and/or Italian theatres. Or maybe the Western Desert?

playfullchick76

A setting in the western desert could work,42 perhaps, against the afrika Korps.

Major Major

Ah yes, the Krieg Ohne Hass- the War Without Hate. Afrika Korps, Desert Rats, Spike Milligan somewhere in the mix....

Love it.

playfullchick76

Okay, sounds good. I'm thinking I would be a marine corps captain, in charge of an armored column, M1A2 abrams, LAV's, humvees, 7 ton trucks with infantry, fuel trucks, perhaps a flatbed with two scout helicopters on it, what do you think.

Major Major

Sounds good; do you want me to be an officer, an NCO, or an enlisted man?

playfullchick76

An officer, i think, that works better.

Major Major

All right then. I have a few things in mind now. Should we toss down some basic details about our characters now, or kick off straight away?

playfullchick76

Of course. My character would be about 28, a Captain in charge of B company,2nd Batallion,11th division, based at Camp pendelton. We would have been there to confront Russian allied forces in africa, and during a sudden, but quick sandstorm, we find ourselves transported from 2015 to 1941/42.

Major Major

Then that case, I'll be 26 year old Lt Henry Stone of the 7th Armoured Division of the British 8th Army; not sure of which regiment yet, though for now I've penciled him in as a tank commander of the 11th Hussars (Prince Albert's Own).

Heraldic Shield of the British 8th Army

Tactical Patch for the 7th Armoured Division "Desert Rats"

Cap Badge of the 11th Hussars (Prince Albert's Own)

As for his tank, I'm tossing up between either a Lend-Lease American tank, or a British one.

playfullchick76

Up to you. I think that Marine Captain Abby sinclair would recognize an american tank better,but thats up to you, I'm ok with him being in either tank.

Major Major

Hmm... All right, I'll split the difference, and use the Grant I.

playfullchick76

The Grant is it, and it was a good one. So did you want to do the opening post, set the date. I have my own info on hand and can put my forces in the right area to meet up with yours.

Major Major

Okay; give me a bit to think up a good title and I'll have something in a jiffy.

Major Major

Okay, and where do you want me to post it?

playfullchick76

In one of the consensual ones, as its not noncon.

Major Major