The Crazy Question Game!

Started by Blythe, July 23, 2013, 05:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finite True

Rocky Road. Because I'm sweet and tough.

If you were in Mexico, would you drink the water?

yobo

No, but I never drink the water when I'm abroad, I only drink bottled water. A bit hysteric maybe, but I think of it as a cheap insurance for a ruined vacation.

If time and money were of no consequence, what would your dream trip be, and why?

Blythe

Oh man, that's a good question. It would almost have to be a tour of Japan. I especially want to see more of the nature side of things. I would really love to be able to take time out on a vacation to Japan to visit a Shinto shrine, too. And of course, I would want to visit Kyoto and Tokyo while I was there, get a taste of the iconic cities of the country. Of course, it'd be a long trip!

If you would be a celebrity, which one would you be?

Diana

Hillary Clinton... smart, tough and decisive.  And my personal life is a bit of a mess, heh.

What is your favorite animal?

Blythe

Argh--it doesn't look like a hard question but it is! *thinks about it* I have a lot that I love in RL, (not cats, though, as I'm allergic. I only love pictures of cats) but I think I'd have to say hedgehog! I love those things.

What is your favorite kind of music, and why?

Stella

Classic rock from the 60s and 70s in almost all its forms. It was experimental and new, exciting, and most of it would still get airplay if released today. Oh, and I'm a sucker for 80s New Wave too.

Which fictional character do you empathise most with?

MasterMischief

Dostoyevsky's Raskolnikov from Crime and Punishment.  Not because I wanted to.  The book was a horrific experience for me.  I felt physically ill while reading it because I felt like I had committed the murder.

I hated the book while I was reading it, but looking back, I think it is genius.  Dostoyevsky got me to put myself in his character's place.  That is talent.

If you were a criminal mastermind, what kind of minions would you have?

Tamhansen

Children Preferably 7-10 year old girls. Young enough to look sweet an innocent, but meanwhile able to kill and steal without remorse.

If you were an animal (other than human) which type of animal would you be?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

MasterMischief

Uh...duh!   :P

What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Illuminate

Granola.

If you could have any one wish; what would you waste it on?
Account restricted at member's request

Blythe

Well, since you said "waste".....a never ending supply of soda! <3

If you could be in one Disney movie, which one would it be?

Illuminate

Hunchback of Notre' Dame.

If you could take one trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Account restricted at member's request

DukeJohn

Probably the British Isles

If you could be in one movie (any kind) what would it be?

Blythe

Probably "Hogfather." (it's adapted from Terry Pratchett's Discworld novel of the same name)

If you could pick any one color and never see it again, which color would you pick?

SnowMan

I could get by without gold.

You're going out for a night of hitting the bars; Who's your celebrity drinking buddy?

Stella

Hamish Blake or Andy Lee.

What's your favourite way to spend a sunny day off?

SnowMan

A round or two of Disc Golf in the park.

Comedy or Tragedy?

RainyHigh

Mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's fresh and chocolaty~

If you had to choose between being famous for a day or having $10,000 to spend in one day--which would you choose and why?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Blythe

Being famous for a day. Even if I could manage to be a one-hit wonder for a day, I could earn far more than $10,000 dollars (hopefully!).

If you could be in any TV show, which one would you be in?

Kinyo

If I could be in any TV show it would have to be Doctor Who.   I know he rarely travels with male companions but to be able to travel through time & space would be exciteing.

If you could live a fantasy for one day what would it be ?

Mr Bigglesworth

For one day, hmmmm, I think I'd choose to be a starship captain.

If your dog/cat could talk and understand for a day, what would you ask?

Irishfire87

The question would be to my dog and I would ask her... "Why oh why won't you let me know when you have to go out!?"

What would your dream job be and why?

RainyHigh

My dream job would be to work at home by reviewing things and getting paid enormous amounts of money to do so. Whenever I would go out I would review the restaurants, stores, events, or venues whatever! I would get paid money to review it all. So be like a paid consumer and do anything I want to do.

What is your dream job?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

annamariacarey

My dream job would to be to dance with calm little kids not the extremely hyper ones

If you could marry anyone you wanted to, who would you marry?

Blythe

Oooh, that is an insanely difficult question. Do I pick Natalie Portman or Julian McMahon.....gah, I'm not sure. Let's go with Ms. Portman for now. Because she's lovely and talented and I've had a crush on her for....well, forever.  ;D

If you could trade bodies with someone for a day, who would you trade with?