News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

re-apply

Started by Bloody Paramour, June 04, 2009, 03:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Paramour

I applied...god knows how long ago >< sorry...and im completely legal now (18 on 4-11. b-day 4-11-1991) and im trying to find approval here.

oh..and since im still labeled "underage" am i ignored/invisiable when i post? not in a rude way, i mean...are my posts not visable to others.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Bliss

Nope, I'll set you to being open for consideration for membership, and I'll see if I can't even dig out your initial application thread as well. :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: Bliss on June 04, 2009, 04:06:05 PM
Nope, I'll set you to being open for consideration for membership, and I'll see if I can't even dig out your initial application thread as well. :)
thanks!
i actually Improved on my old app, and posted it in my old app as well as starting a new thread (sorry if thats spam) but thank you so much for the oppertunity!

Bliss

I saw, and don't worry; I actually merged your new and old app, so it's all together now. :)
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bloody Paramour

Bliss

*tips hat* my pleasure!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3