The Community (Impregnation, cuckold, cuckquean, cheating)

Started by Jester, July 03, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

They believed they were the last humans on earth after the apocalypse. A man and woman made a home for themselves in the ground of Arundel Castle in the south of England.Set high on a hill in West Sussex, this great Castle commands the landscape with magnificent views across the South Downs and the River Arun. Founded at the end of the 11th Century, it has been the family home of the Dukes of Norfolk and their ancestors for nearly 1000 years.

Inside the walls they were safe with kitchen gardens and room for animals to provide food for many years.  The castle had been inhabited for years and was comfortable.

Husband and wife did not expect to find others but over time scouting trips meant they found people and added them to the "Community." Everyone they found was either female or a child but they were welcomed to the family and community all the same.

We will play the "Mother" and "Father" of the community. Several years after the apocalypse it is time to re-populate the world. I want to see this story in two stages

1. Stage 1 - The Patriarch begins to breed the women of the community one by one until they are all pregnant - We can decide how many but I want to explore how this affects the husband and wife.
2. Stage 2 - Six months later - Some of the elder children are now old enough but all of the women apart from the wife have been successfully bred. So now it is the turn of the wife to mate with the new men in the camp one by one. (or we can have some new older arrivals)

Essentially this is a pretty basic premise about repopulation by the martiarch and patriarch but as a sub story i would enjoy examining the effects on their marriage in terms of cuckolding and cuckqueaning.