Reign of Blood

Started by Daemosa, March 21, 2013, 08:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemosa

Two years before the rise and reign of Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia also known as Vlad the Impaler. A ruthless ruler, a man to be deemed the anti-christ. Though mortal he craves immortally, unknowing he recruits one--the daughter of the blacksmith, Valarien.. This story shall split in three, once the Father dies--Valarien is set free. Her love and her Mother, both transcend in the turn of tides. This is the beginning, none is known and fates have yet to be written...

Alright, we're open! If you wish to join, please pm myself or SinisterKitty with character profiles. If you have not been approved, you can post your request here.
Happily married to the woman of my dreams since 2/22/2013
Check out my character database!

So raise your horns To those who died.
Let's drink to Fallen friends tonight.
Let's celebrate their glory life.
We'll meet again in Valhall When we die!

Daemosa

Characters:

Dellisar:
Tainted from birth by the abyss, Dellisar was cast from the loving arms of his parents to fend for himself out of shame.

Left on his own from a young age, he quickly learned that if you want something, you take it. His unnatural looks and demeanor helped him in his cause, and he used it to his advantage. Wandering the countryside, never too far from the road, he snatched gear of unawares adventurers when he could or tried his hand at highway robbery.

Without understanding why he looked the way he did, nor what the strange powers that have started to arise, he undertook an offer for "legitimate" employment. The thieves guild had reached out the the aspiring rouge and given him an offer he couldn't refuse: apply or leave the country. So the tasks were set for judgement,  all completed in time and now a full member of the guild, Dellisar has set out to turn his trade, for better or worse.

Daemosa

Night had fallen over the land and a few weary travelers were still pushing those last little bits before stopping for the night. Few travelers knew the dangers of moving during the night, and those who did stopped when the sun started to set. Some survived their ignorance, others fell prey to the things that go bump in the night....Dellisar was one of those things.

Perched in the scrub by the side of the road, he had been following the caravan for about the last hour. His inhuman eyesight making a joke of the darkness, one red eye floated in the foliage as he kept his distance until the perfect time to strike. When the caravan finally stopped, he waited until the commotion died down and the fire was low. He crept into the camp, inching past inebriated gypsies and dodging the "watch" they had posted, he quickly found the small chest with the valuables and began to pick it open.

His tail twitched in excitement when the chest popped open. The soft 'click' stirred one of the posted individuals look behind him, but dismissed the thought as if he was hearing things. These gypsies were too easy to rob, and it made Dellisar feel uncomfortable as he proceeded to do so.

SinisterKitty

Valerian Dalma
Height/Build: 5' 4", slim and slender--slightly top heavy hourglass figure.
Description: Fair pale skin, an oval shaped face, lovely almond shaped forest green eyes, and a set of light pink sharp lips.

Valerian walked slowly back from her Father's shop draped in a black traveling cloak with her hand instinctively placed upon her short sword. While she trailed deeper into though, how was she and her love were to speak with her Father that night during the dinner that her parents had invited him to join. As she walked past the gypsy encampment her sharp eyes spotted a strange man.

She withdrew her sword walked carefully behind the man, once she drew closer, she placed the tip of her sword in the middle of his back, "Whatever you're about to take, don't. Stealing from the locals here will present you with an ill fate, the elder woman of the caravan's tend to curse objects in those trunks. My Father and I have been repairing some of their weapons." She paused as she lowered her sword slightly, "Turn 'round, slowly. Do you need money? Is that why you have lowered yourself to a life of thievery?"
I'm currently looking for someone who would be suited playing in the setting of Transylvania in 1454 as my characters demented Father. PM me, if you would like more information and I will shoot you a link to a Non-Adult role-play.

Daemosa

Dellisar slowly stood and lifted his hands away from the chest.
"Ah...I knew this was too easy!"
He laughed, then turned as he was instructed. His crimson skin glinted in the torchlight, one eye black as night and the other as red as a smoldering ember. His smile was filled with jagged teeth, and they shone with a pearlesence that seemed wholly wrong. His hat sat on his head awkwardly, disguising some of his features, but it was all too clear that this man was not human.
"Now, if you'd kindly point that thing somewhere else. I don't really want to make a mess of things."
His smile returned, but this time it was much more sinister.

SinisterKitty

Valerian scowled slightly at his remark, but wasn't bothered by the man's appearance. She was somewhat intrigued, though it couldn't be seen in her expression, "What are you?" Her right eyebrow arched slightly as she drank in the mans feature's. After a few moments she lowered her weapon slightly as she took a step back, "What mess are you speaking of?"
I'm currently looking for someone who would be suited playing in the setting of Transylvania in 1454 as my characters demented Father. PM me, if you would like more information and I will shoot you a link to a Non-Adult role-play.

Daemosa

"I am called many things; demon, fiend, abomination. I have come to learn the term 'tiefling' is what I truly am."
He tipped his hat, and two curling horns became apparent from between his locks.
"I truly do not wish to murder this entire camp, but if I must, I will."
He put his hat back on and leaned against the cart slightly, his tail flicking lazily.
"What brings such a fine dame out to my neck of the woods anyway?"

SinisterKitty

"I am no god fearing person," the corner of her mouth twitched as she proceeded, "..but I'm sure you know of the legends around this neck of the woods, no? As for murder, that isn't necessary." Her scowl still lingered as she spoke again, "What brings me out here? It's through these woods that I live, my Mother is expecting me for dinner--as is my.."

"Nevermind," She shook her head slightly as she detached a pouch of coins from her sword belt and tossed them to him, "Here. Now, no more thievery. This should tend you for a while--I may be able to get you a job. My Father always wanted a son. Head up a ways and look for a large 'smithing shop, Razvan Dalma--speak with him. Mention me, Valerian. He may take you on as an apprentice."

Daemosa

He looked down at the satchel in his hand.
Do you just give every stranger you find in the woods money?
He laughed as he tied it to his belt, taking great amusement in mocking this woman.
Now, what's to stop me from just taking off with your money? Do you think I've been we'll to do in social aspects with a face like this?
He dropped the smile and became suddenly serious.
I've made my living as I have because I can't work in public places. D you realize how many cities I've been run out of just for my appearance? This is the only job I know, and it's what I'm good at, so who the hell are you to try and take that away from me?
He stood to his full height and laid his hand on the hilt of his own sword, a snarl plastered across his face.

SinisterKitty

Valerian shook her head, "No." Val dropped her hood, "Do you think just anywhere would hire me--an educated woman good with swords and smithing? No, I don't get given things as I have to work for them. That money I gave you was worked for, if I can work so can you, Sir." She sighed, "I suppose you haven't noticed that this place is full of things that go bump in the night. Those with such conditions work, too. You've finally run into a city that doesn't judge so cruelly." Her voice rattled on with what seemed to be fury, "I can teach you, it's not that hard. I'm not taking anything away from you, I'm merely suggesting an opportunity to you. If you wish to live your life cowering in the darkness I won't stop you. This is where I make my leave, good night!" She turned on her heels swiftly and strolled off towards her home.

Daemosa

Wait!
He called after her and took a step.
I hadn't thought anyone here would have been accepting of my 'differences'. You see, I've been hunted for so long, it's become second nature to avoid civilization. I don't do this by choice...
He trailed off slightly and waited to see if he had won himself a second chance.