[Starting soon] Sex Demon Tournament 3000! (Quick one shot showdowns)

Started by ManofDawnLight, November 01, 2014, 03:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

A dragon-like creature with blue scales and a long beak is wearing a fashionable navy blue suit and sits behind a desk with papers in his hand.  To his right, a bulbous red toad monster in a tacky tan suit and a royal blue bow-tie is sitting down with papers in his hand too.  Behind them the cgi-created words "Sex Demon Tournament 3000!" flying in and causing a massive explosion that results in the words becoming bloody and pulsating.

The dragon beast speaks, "Hello there, denizens of the deep.  I'm your co-host Bolfri Manchester, and with me is my great friend and arch nemesis Jimmy Balan."

The toad monster adjust his papers and speaks, "I'm just belly up happy to be here."

Bolfri, "And together we bring you the legendary Sex Demon Tournament 3000." 

CGI graphics burn the words Sex Demon Tournament 3000 into the TV screen followed by painful howls of the forever lost souls of hell.  Eventually, the words fade.

Bolfri, "It's the beginning of a new season, and as it has reached it's tri-millenia, everyone expects there to be more sweat, more blood, and more semen than ever before.  Isn't that right, Jimmy?"

Jimmy, "My granmammy said to me if she didn't see enough jizzm to drown an elephant, she'd cut off her own three heads."

Bolfri, "And right she should, my friend.  But no worries, because I'm sure that this is the season to sell one's soul over to watch.  That is if we still had our souls to sell."

Both demons laugh.

Jimmy, "I sold mine for moonshine.  Any-who, to recap last year's tournament, we all thought Daityas was a shoe-in for the win, and so did all of the bookies down in Purgatory, most Circles of Hell, and even Detroit.  But that little engine that could Camio crawled her way up to the top and squashed that Daityas as if he was a blowfly under a steel-toed boot.  That was a great show, Bolfri."

Bolfri, "It sure was.  Let's run the clip of the landing blow."

<insert horrific images of that which the human mind would destroy itself after witnessing>

Both, "Ewwwww!"

Bolfri, "I have to say, that was a very impressive use of a double-headed cock tentacle through an eye socket if I ever seen one."

Jimmy, "I've seen and done better.  But with our Lord and Great Damnator Lucifer being so impressed with the good hustle out there last season, he expects bigger, better, and more uncut action than ever before."

Bolfri, "As he should."

Both, "Hail Satan!"

Bolfri, "So let's get on with it and show our hideous viewers the line up we have for this year so far."

Jimmy, "With more pleasure than a French Tickler on a bestiality freak in a dairy farm.  First up, we have...."

--And that's when you guys come in.  (tee-hee)  The idea is that we hold a tournament in which each participating writer creates a succubus/incubus with the one goal of fucking their way to the top.  Each time they win a battle, they consume their opponent and gain their powers. 

Woah, now I know what you're thinking, and yes creating characters just so they can die is a little frightening.  But hear me out.  The reason I created this idea of mine is because from my experience, one shots tend to end too quickly and long term stories most of the time die out from boredom and lack of participation.  With this tournament, writers have a chance to create a character, enjoy the sex, and if lucky move on to the next victim.  If your character dies, it sucks, but you can continue to watch with everyone else and root for the winner (Go Team Edward!).  There are a few rules that I'm laying down for starers, but if there's enough outcry for change, I'm a malleable overlord.  They are...

*****: there has been some interest in characters not dying, but rather being drained of all power and reduced to mere shadows of demons and then thrown into a pit where they fight each other to regain their status.  If enough people go for this, then we'll do it.  However, it won't be televised (meaning I'll create a room for it, but I probably won't moderate it).  What do you guys think?

]*****: Follow up-So after hearing your thoughts, I've decided to mix them all up.  At the moment of the 5th cum (which is the number I've decided determines the loser), all that demon's powers transfer to the victor, transforming the losing party into a dried up husk of a demon.  After a bit of crowd cheering, the center of the amphitheater will open up and reveal the Pit far far below.  The victor gets to throw their opponent down the hole and to an almost certain death.  "Almost certain" is key here.  It's a very long way down to the Pit, and things could happen: get impaled on one of the mountains jutting through the infernal flames, eaten by a fire wyrm and have to travel out of its digestive system to a safe place, or even captured by other survivors to be placed in an underground and lesser known tournament where the victors get to return to the upper level of hell and regain their powers.  This takes away the creepy factor of death or murder via fornication, but it keeps the stakes high.  If there's enough requests for a losers' tier, then I'll make one later.  Right now, I'm trying to make this tournament as clean and as efficient as possible.    What do you guys think?

1.   Whether a succubus or an incubus, all players must be comfortable with LGBT sexual actions.  The reason is that even if we get 50% men and 50% women, there's always a chance that once players move up the tiers, two boys or two girls will have to play with each other.  It's just the nature of the 666 Beast.

2.   In order to keep interest high and boredom low, each fight scene must take no longer than a week in Real Time World.  There is no limit as to the length or number of posts, but it has to be finished by then or a winner will be chosen.

3.   I can't in all good conscience apply this game to some form of battle system.  It limits the imagination and bugs down everyone's pleasure.  So, the winners will be determined by an electronic coin toss before the battle.  If you lose the coin toss, you have to write to your best abilities.  Don't be a sore loser.  And if you won the coin toss, again you have to write to your best abilities.  Don't be a lazy winner.  (I'm open to alternatives to this, but I honestly don't see a fairer and simpler option that won't lag the storyline).

4.  The competition of this game is which player can out-perform (out-fuck) the other player.  How is this decided?  What better way than to count orgasms.  Effectively, whomever makes their partner cum more is the victor, and the victor consumes the soul of the defeated in order to become more powerful.  *and the crowd cheers*

So that's it.  Fuck everyone over and win the game.  The in-game purpose of entering the tournament is to have a good time and win the price, which is a few dozen legions, a spanking new castle, and a nice sit down with Lucifer himself over some BBQ at Chilies Restaurant.  Mmm-mmm finger-fucking good.

The only snag I see is people not being comfortable with each other's On's and Off's.  For now, let's just keep it the same according to Elliquiy's golden rule, which is to respect each other.  If you don't like barbed penises, and he doesn't like maw-like vaginas, then please work something out.  This might change in the future to a general Do's and Don'ts in character creation later if necessary.

So, suggestions? Volunteers?  Remember, winning doesn't depend on you creating the most vile, horrific demon sex acts.  It relies on a coin toss.  Just use your creativity to the fullest.  If you want to be a cephalopod with millions of sucker pussies, go for it.  If you want to be a classy, French model type with blue skin, pointy ears, viporgated tail, and the most handsome penisto ever be seen, then go for it.

Once you know who you're fighting, the both of you have to decide what the battlefield looks like, which the players have to act as if it was a complete random surprise created by the masters of the game.  It can be anything.  Dinner for two on a blimp, writhing in agony in a sea of molten-hot cum, the backseat of a camaro, whatever.  I don't care.  Just make it fit your characters like a condom, and all will be fine.

Any takers?  I need at least four volunteers.  Any more than that and I'll also need a helping hand in GMing the thing, or a referee as I will call him/her. 

******:  Follow up 2-Character Creation

So it looks like we have more than enough volunteers.  When the smoke clears and we have definite players, I will assign each a number and then use a dicebot to randomly pair players together for the first round.  Remember, I'm not taking gender into consideration when I make these pairs.  When you get your partner, immediately start communication on your ons/offs and how you want to duel it out.  But first....

Character Sheets!

Online ID:  (obvious)
Player Name:   (Can be anything, but picking an actual demon name from history is always a plus.)
Appearance:  (Images are acceptable, but remember if its very NSFW, you can only post a link to the image.  I believe that's the new Elliquiy rules.  If you simply want to blur out the naughty parts, I can help with that.)
Origin:  (Think Dante's Inferno.  I find it's always a good organization of hell.  However, you're not bound to it.)
History:  (At least four good sentences.  A good history is the foundation for a good future...or at least an awesome death.)
Special Moves:  (Tee-hee-hee.  What ARE your favorite moves?  Remember, these will be what define your character as a sex warrior.)
Favorite Human Era:  (Helps give a sense of the character's mentality.  You don't need to go into great detail if you don't want to.)

Player:
Name:
Appearance:
Origin:
History:
Special Moves:
Favorite Human Era:

If you want to go ahead and create a character, please do so and post it here.  Once I get everyone's opinion on the changes, I'll count up how many players I have at that time.  Does anyone know of someone who would like to help me monitor the fights?  All they really need to do is make sure everyone is having fun, and they need to write for the broadcasters when I'm not immediately available.

Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Lynnette

I'm very much interested, it seems like a fun and entertaining game :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Kunoichi

Torterrable

Faeli

Hrmmm... any chance we could get it replaced with simply stealing the loser's powers and leaving them weak as a mewling kitten?  It would still effectively take them out of the tournament... I only ask because actual death is a bit of a turn-off for me... if not its fine though, just throwing out ideas :)

Torterrable

Though I like the idea of a real death, I admit that it seems to drive people away; it could be an almost complete drain of powers, that leaves the demon in a pathetic, weak state. But to offer more roleplaying fun, perhaps the weak, defeated demons could squabble amongst themselves and fight like that, so that even if we lose, we can still have some sexyfun.

wander

Yeah, I'd be interested if there is an option for the losers to not die, instead being gravely wounded, or weakened to the point of being unable to fight, knocked out... Lots of options and if that happens, I'll join in the fun. :)

Sain

Oh man, an RP where you know that others don't mind if their characters die either? A relatively short campaign with a clear end in sight? Unique interesting setting?

*Heavy breathing*

Okay. I personally write characters just for the story and never mind what happens to them so long as it progresses someone's plot in an interesting way. I'll leave my expression of immense interest here in playing a player character.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Kunoichi

Quote from: wander on November 01, 2014, 03:14:05 PM
Yeah, I'd be interested if there is an option for the losers to not die, instead being gravely wounded, or weakened to the point of being unable to fight, knocked out... Lots of options and if that happens, I'll join in the fun. :)

How about a Losers' bracket in the tournament?  Demons who enter the main tournament and lose are left in a weakened state, drained of most of their power and given the option to slink off and try to recover their power in time for next year's tournament, or participate in the Losers' bracket to get the chance to regain their powers instantly.

But if you lose in the Losers' bracket, you die to refuel the winner's powers...

Empyrean

Sain

Noticed the edited suggestion. As long as there is some lore reason for why some characters are not thrown in the pit or not active in it it should be fine. Personally, I'd rather get some solid ending instead of having to eventually drop out of the game when the defeated pit action grows stale. The "fucking other demons to death" aspect could also have been interesting in its own way.

MissFire

But where does a demon go when it dies? Detroit?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

wander

Interest reaffirmed due to the OP edit. I won't have my demon bother to fight for their powers if they lose... I may be interested in taking them into a solo story with someone after if there is interest though.

Torterrable

It could be discussed whether people want death or not. If death is a fetish, sure, fuck to the death. If not, fuck til apparently dead and throw into the pit. We can accommodate everyone!

Caehlim

I'm intrigued.

I think you could just easily have the two contestants players decide whether they're comfortable with fatalities in their match (some people might find killing a turn-off as much as dying) and go with what they decide for the resolution of the match.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Sain

Kunoichi

Torterrable

Let's get this party started, then. I'll add a character in all due haste.

Kunoichi

Alright, I think I've got my character done.  Let me know if anything needs changing.

Player: Kunoichi
Name: 1st Officer Zaratha of the 593rd Legion of Hell
Appearance

Origin: Wrath
History: Originally a mortal woman who sold her soul to gain revenge over a lover who jilted her, Zaratha was tossed to the Legions of Hell upon her demise.  Not content to be a mere camp follower to the armies of the damned, she quickly enlisted and fought tooth and nail to receive an officer's commission, so that she could rise up in the ranks and get some real power over her fellow demons.  Once in officer's school, she was shaped and molded by her instructors, her mind sharpened and her body purged of all purity by the fires of Hell, transforming her into the leather-clad hottie that she is today.  Now, she's chosen to enter the legendary Sex Demon Tournament, in the hopes that taking the Grand Prize will be enough to get her promoted to General.
Special Moves: Zaratha has the special ability to manipulate and infuse objects with Hellfire, allowing her to transform ordinary items into powerful, mystically-enhanced versions of themselves.  While she usually uses this ability to enhance weaponry in her line of work, she's carrying a wide variety of sex toys and bondage implements around for the tournament.  This gives her a versatile, but largely bondage-oriented fucking style, with the ability to pull off special moves such as:

The Chain Grab
The Rack and Pinion
Hellfire Shibari
Walking the Dog (a humiliation move, usually comboed into 'Fucking the Bitch')
The Penetrator (also the name of the particularly large implement used in the move)

Of course, the danger of this style is that opponents who gain the upper hand will find themselves with access to the very same selection of toys that she is carrying around with her...
Favorite Human Era: The Modern Era

ManofDawnLight

I like it.  I personally love the fact that you added a weakness that can be used against her.  Nice touch.  Okay, everyone else, now that the first person has stepped forward, we all know what to expect.

I am returning slowly.

Torterrable

Player: Torterrable
Name: Azaziel Bahumat
Appearance

Origin: Nether Hell: Sorcerers
History: One of a more simpler era, before all this human-becoming-demons and cursed summoning pentagram stuff. Azaziel is a very traditional demon, born to the famous but extremely large Bahumat family, descended from a legendary dragon-like demon. Unfortunately, Azaziel got the short end of the inheritance stick; without any directly demonic features, he was considered weak and only supported because of his title. Though his life is still wonderfully extravagant and comfortable due to his family, Azaziel aches to be more than that. And so, he enters the Sex Demon Tournament. If he wins, he can carve out a name for himself besides that of his family, and maybe then, just maybe, he will be recognized as deserving of the Bahumat name.
Special Moves: Azaziel is a jack of all trades. Having studied under the famous Bahumat name, he has received a top notch education in the demonic arts. he has proved himself to be mediocre at most of them, just enough to protect himself from being branded as an idiot and thrown out. The specialty he brands himself with in the games, then, is to swiftly learn the mechanics of his opponents strategy and manipulate it. Though he will never be as good as they are, as he steals their knowledge on the fly, Azaziel relies on the surprise manifested by having their own tools backfire on them. Outside of his unique if gimmicky ability, Azaziel has little else at his disposal. His own roster of skills is surprisingly small. If forced, Azaziel will typically go for the neck and nip and lick at it; his teeth contain a weak aphrodisiac that is most effective when administered through the neck. Additionally, generations after his draconic ancestors, the instinct to mark a mate by marking their neck is still strong in him. His body, though human, is far more durable than any human's, and he can survive any punishment a demon could normally take.
Favorite Human Era: Ancient Egypt

ManofDawnLight

I like Azaziel.  Especially since his "beauty" is considered to be a mark of weakness for him.

I do appreciate the multi-level characters that aren't in the games just for the sex.  However, let's have at least one who was born a succubus/incubus and has a name to make for himself/herself/itself.

I am returning slowly.

Sain

I'm torn between making a lean & mean incubus with very tentacly groin to an alternate version of Neck (or Näkki) - a demonic temptess from Nordic folklore. Although, since the participants seem to have pretty liberal O/O it would be a good time to go with something slightly more grotesque too...