Demascion Lycan's Ideas (MxF or FxF){Cravings Noted}

Started by Demascion Lycan, July 10, 2012, 10:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demascion Lycan

Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Demascion Lycan

Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

"The Apprentice" and "Trapped in a Room" completely removed from options.

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

"The Point System" Moved to open

Please take cravings into consideration.

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Returning to the game. Added "The Dark Side" to my Available list!

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Updated:

Current RP list
Open Open List
Taken Role Play List.

Demascion Lycan

Added a new RP and currently craving, "For the Greater Good"

Demascion Lycan

Added "No More Peace: The Fifth Great Ninja War (A Narutoverse RP)" to open RPs

Demascion Lycan

Added "Characters that need a story" section, along with Alexander Augustine, the newest Craving.

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan