Getting back into the game

Started by Eternal Damnation, August 29, 2010, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Damnation

So there are a few ideas that I have that I would like to play out. I know that I was on here before and it's been awhile since I've been around but I'd like to get back into the game and getting some games going.

Vampires
Generally this would be like Anne Rice genre where I would love to play the male.

Forced Marriage
I'd like to play either female or male and I'll give you more specifics if you inquire.

Younger Female/ Older Male
Like an 18 year old female and a much older male. He could be a power position and again I would have no problem playing the male.

Sadistic Torture
This idea is very open

Gail Warning

Hi Eternal.

I was wondering if you would be interested in a story I have been trying to play for sometime.

The plotline is based on a newly wed young couple moving from a quiet country town to a large city. Their move is due to the husband landing a new job. He has found them a small house in a very exclusive area, but has needed to take on a very large mortgage which his current salary only just covers.He realises it's a gamble, hoping he will soon get a pay rise, but wants to impress his new wife and their families and keeps the size of the debt secret.

Their next door neighbor is a woman in her late 30's who has a very glamorous lifestyle; large house with servants, a selection of expensive cars, a wardrobe of the latest fashions etc. She is somewhat mysterious since it is not obvious what her source of income is. She befriends the couple and can not believe how naive the pair are. Her true line of work is as the supplier of people of the sex industry. She knows that her contacts will pay handsomely for such clean and innocent stock. She sets out corrupting the young couple, initially using their stained financial situation to gain control.

Like I said, I have been trying to play this for sometime, but with men as the corrupter. Unfortunately they are never very subtle with the corruption. It usually just rape. I was hoping bringing a female prospective to the character will make the corruption more interesting, making the couple change slowly so they are unaware of the situation they are getting into until it is too late.

Let me know what you think.

Gail.

Eternal Damnation

I really like this idea. Which role would you like me to take on? If you PM me a bit more then we can figure out the roles and a bit more the specifics :)