F seeking rps

Started by naryashadow, August 24, 2010, 09:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naryashadow

Ok so here's the jist, I've not done the f/f thing before so I'm pretty nervous on doing something like that but I'm willing to try. I'm not an incest fan, I'm sick of Vampire bs and for the most part I know nothing about popular anime's so that is out.  Here is what I can tell you about me:

You can throw me ideas, and I will read and let you know how I feel about it. I want actual rps, story based, not just sex. To me, unless there is a story, there is no rp in it. I generally enjoy fantasy based, though my charas can also just be a regular human. I am pretty flexible about it. If it is superhero you are seeking, the main ones I know are Batman/Batgirl. Huge fan of them so I know most anything that has to do with Gothem. Xmen, sure I could try pulling that off, my main fav of the Marvel base is called the Snowbird, who is actually of Alpha Flight, but a huge staple to the Wolverine. So ideas... I usually wait for someone to throw them at me but I can throw one or two.

1. Married young, and only a few years into her marriage, she finds herself bored. Her husband is no longer able to please her, making it hard to keep her in reins. Of course, he tries but somehow his trying does not seem like such to her. She makes several attempts to catch her husbands eye by wearing sexy lingerie, or whatever it takes to make him ravish her but in the end falls disappointed and frustrated. Enter the next player, you can decide who he is, husbands brother, best friend, neighbor, or even a random stranger that sees how unhappy the still young woman is and decides to take the situation in his own hands.  Can be a 3 player, with myself as the wife.

2. Fantasy based, sort of. My chara, a Fae, has looks to make any man want her, though she is hardly approachable by just anyone. Her small circle of friends seem to be all she will intercept with. In said group, there are two who greatly desire her, one a regular human who is normally of sweet manner and patiently waits for her to respond to his attempts of flirtations the other of darker nature, who is used to just taking what he wants without care of the other half. The question is, will she fall for the best friend type, and break herself from the dominant figure above her who seems to curb her every power, or will she forever belong to him and possibly, eventually fall in love with him? (also can be 3 player)

Any other ideas let me know. I can post at least once a day if not more, and I am good at juggling between rps. You keep me interested and I will have no problems playing with you. My rules, if you have a break for a certain amount of time, tell me. Do not leave me hanging because we all know that is rude, and immature. I will always let one know if I have to go away, though atm I do not see that in my forecast unless I become bored of the site bc no one cares to play. Anyways, message me or reply ideas/wants to join.

Vishnu

Well I have an idea. I was going to post it when I saw your post and I hope you'll like it.

It starts off in India back before the British.
There are a slew of kingdoms around and we are heirs to two adjoining kingdoms. We've never seen each before today but we got married off to cement an alliance between our kingdoms.
We've just been dropped off at "Honeymoon Castle". The idea is that we'll spend three months alone with just each other and by the time we exit in 90 days we'll have worked out any problems and the relationship will be firm.
The Castle is designed so that they two people have to spend almost all of their time in each other's company. It is a magical castle.
Specifically the food storeroom only opens if both of them go in. They can get anything they want but if they don't eat it together it becomes tasteless gruel. The bath only fills when both are in the room together and is only hot when both are in the large round tub together. There is only one bedroom in the whole castle. The only book inside is the Kama Sutra.
You are the Princess and I am the Prince. We rp to decide what to do about being confined in this place. We can agree ahead of time on what the ending will be or play it by ear. Your choice.
PM me for more info or with any questions
All who joy would win must share it. Happiness was born a Twin.
- Lord Byron

naryashadow

Quote from: Vishnu on August 24, 2010, 09:44:09 PM
Well I have an idea. I was going to post it when I saw your post and I hope you'll like it.

It starts off in India back before the British.
There are a slew of kingdoms around and we are heirs to two adjoining kingdoms. We've never seen each before today but we got married off to cement an alliance between our kingdoms.
We've just been dropped off at "Honeymoon Castle". The idea is that we'll spend three months alone with just each other and by the time we exit in 90 days we'll have worked out any problems and the relationship will be firm.
The Castle is designed so that they two people have to spend almost all of their time in each other's company. It is a magical castle.
Specifically the food storeroom only opens if both of them go in. They can get anything they want but if they don't eat it together it becomes tasteless gruel. The bath only fills when both are in the room together and is only hot when both are in the large round tub together. There is only one bedroom in the whole castle. The only book inside is the Kama Sutra.
You are the Princess and I am the Prince. We rp to decide what to do about being confined in this place. We can agree ahead of time on what the ending will be or play it by ear. Your choice.
PM me for more info or with any questions
accepted

s6xs6x

I'm really intrigued by the unhappily married wife and her unhappiness at the lack of attention from her husband.  I think it could be the subplot to one of my favorite scenes in which a wife is at home anticipating her husbands arrival any minute now from a week long business trip.  She's taken a nice hot bubble bath and slipped into something extra sexy (use your creative imagination here) as a "Welcome Home"suprise for him.  As she sits on the couch waiting anxiously and grows a little worried and nervous as the hours past and he still hasn't arrived (could be do to a bad snow storm or some other valid explanation).  Moments later a knock on the door and you rush energetically to answer, flinging the door open only to stand in shock as its not your Husband, carrying his luggage, but rather a tall stranger under the porch light, shivering a bit.  He tells you that he's just run off the road and needs to call for assistance.  A little banged up, he refuses any thoughts of calling police (maybe he has been drinking or has a record or is wanted), but He asks to borrow the phone instead to call for a tow truck and after a few minutes is told that they are backed up and probably can't receive assistance till the next morning.
(From here the scene could go a multitude of ways....usually the stranger is the seducer....after getting to know you a while, he feeds off what your not getting from your husband, the attention you very much so desire.  Or it could be more of forced/blackmail type of scene as well, with the stranger becoming more dominating as time goes bye.  If your interested in playing it out, let me know!:)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

naryashadow

Well, I am already doing a marriage one, however not near the same plot as you have in mind. I think an n/c thing may be a good one, having this figure force himself on her and whatnot

s6xs6x

Capable of doing a few roleplays at a time or should I wait till you've finished the one you have in progress?  BTW, not sure what "n/c" meant.  I'm still learning the language and "shorthand"terminology on here.  Forgive me :)

I definitely like playing a dominant character, one who starts off friendly and charming but pushes the boundaries and becomes more assertive and aggressive!

naryashadow

n c is non consensual, in other words, your character forcing himself on her and doing things to her against her will. And yes, I jumble.

s6xs6x

Ohhh...I should have guessed!!  Well then, shall we work out the details and get started?  I see you're fairly quick at responding, what hours are you on most and what time of day works best for you?  What format works best for you as well, Posts on here, email or IM Chat?

I'm usually on throughout the day and occasionally at night, but better chances of finding me on during the day.  What details if any would you like to add to the scene, maybe about your character or mine? 

Again, this is my Very First RP on Elliquiy, so if I happen to do something out of the norm or seem a little lost, bare with me!!*Smiles*

naryashadow

I'm pretty much a stay at home mom, so I tend to respond throughout the day as my daughter is still very young and hardly does anything outside of the livingroom lol. I can go by whatever type you like post wise, I'm flexible. I'll take care of my persona long as you do the husband/stranger things.

s6xs6x

Posting works fine for me, but I wasn't sure how to go about doing a private one for just the two of us?  I need to step out for about 45 min but I should be back with in the hour to set the scene and get the roleplay underway.

s6xs6x

Aren't we under Solo's?   If I start a new topic, how do I make it private and just invite you?   Or better yet, are you willing to create the Post forum, and I'll start off with the introductory paragraph to start us off?  Just not sure how to make this private,  Wouldn't want to conduct the roleplay here, on your topic.

naryashadow

Just start one out, then message me in my private messages with the link

s6xs6x