Busty woman, embarrassing situations (m seeking F)

Started by Winterton52, April 01, 2014, 01:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winterton52

Hi all

Still trying to figure out Elliquiy, the forum is quite daunting!

Anyway, thought I'd post an idea of mine:

Setting:

A cul-de-sac neighborhood, where a young High School Senior comes home for his summer holidays. While spending time at home, he meets the neighbor, an exceptionally large breasted woman, who despite this, is incredibly shy and not confident in her beauty. What follows is a series of embarrassing and sometimes hilarious events involving downblouses, nipple slips, breast play, and possibly a hint of lesbianism.

Him:

Name, a confident but inexperienced guy, loves sports and music, is very bright, but girls his age don't seem to realize it.

Her:

Name, High powered, career driving, loving wife. Never had many boyfriends, and never ever thought of women in a sexual way. Despite her large breasts, she seems to be unaware of their tremendous size, and dresses conservatively. Can be quite forgetful, to her downfall.

I hope this is enough detail, hope to hear from any takers!!

Winter
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.