Hide Pics

Started by greenknight, July 15, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenknight

I'm going to lose privacy in a day or so. I can hide avatars easily enough, but is there a way to hide pics in posts I see them, similar to the way they're hidden in quoted posts?
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

RampantDesires

You can turn off all images in advanced chrome settings (it shows them as a broken image link), but I'm not sure of anything that lets you have a button to click and view the way quoted posts do.  Sorry  :-\

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Orange Marmalade

This would be an awesome option to get added to the Greasemonkey script if you could talk someone into doing it.

Oreo

I am not sure how to work the function so I don't want to try it and mess up, but AdBlocker allows you to block all pictures on a site.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin