Black Rock Shooter's Escape! (Open Seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, November 07, 2011, 09:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Just an rp where players make it up as they go. Just something to have fun. I've never had a male join this one before. My character is the Black Rock Shooter but this one has a childish side and has been in "captivity" all her life. Of course since she has been a prisoner she has a hidden craziness. Anyways this is the starter and I'm willing to do this with more than one person.

A large crowd has gathered around a few people and a cage. Inside was a young girl with no name but had been dubbed the Black Rock Shooter. She looked like an older teen curled up in a ball in the corner. She wore a long black jacket with white stripes down the sleeves and whites a white star on the right breast. Under that all she had was a black bikini top and black shorts with a white belt. Her eyes were a bright and brilliant blue. Her hair was long, a deep navy blue in color and in two pigtails. One of the pigtails was longer and thicker than the other.

She was treated like an animal. She lived in cages and what was just like a prison for long time, only having a small amount of time outside. The people who kept her this said it was all in the name of science for she was a very unusual girl. Her right eye would be engulfed in a bright blue fire when she back angered or was in the heat of battle. She had strange weapons that came out of nowhere when she fought that seemed to become part of her body when she used them.

The people standing around pointed at her and laughed or looked at her in amazement of the things her "owners" said about her. She only seemed to be the shell of the person she should be. Finally she had enough as someone started throwing things at her and the "owners" poked her with a stick trying to make her do something. Her eye began to blaze as she stared them down hatefully.

"Say something! Do something!" People yelled at her.
"The fire inside becomes alive..." She began to say and paused as an empty can hit her and bounced off.
"And screams a battle cry!"

She screamed her words, her eye began to blaze, making a fire large enough it broke the cage and allowed her to escape. She took her opportunity and ran, breaking through the frightened crowd. She quickly disappeared somewhere in the city...
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

soco224